local scores reset!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• local scores reset!!!!

Over the past week I got back into playing pinball again. Then last night all of my local scores got rest on all tables. It still shows my highscores on online leader boards. But I am still curious this happened and having trouble ever wanting to play this again. Just bought antman and the walking dead table just days before.

Definitely don't expect Zen studios to reply. They erased my leader boards just curious if I'm the only one.

Comment

Don't worry, Zen will reply. It's the weekend. I'm sure Barbie will see this, if not tomorrow, then at least on Monday. Sorry that happened to you. That sucks!
      PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
      Gamertag- RAFIE82
      YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
      Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Comment

Originally posted by cmckee530 View Post
        Definitely don't expect Zen studios to reply. They erased my leader boards just curious if I'm the only one.
        As a rule, we don't reset leaderboards. My guess is that an update (or a reinstall if you did one) wiped your data. Sorry!
        Last edited by BarbieBobomb; 08-03-2015, 06:00 PM.

Comment

I wish you would reset my online leaderboards. While it's nice that the world seems to think that I'm capable of the ridiculously high scores I've been credited with it it's a bit soul destroying only getting a few million on a tables where I've apparently scored 500m+

Comment

Working...
          X