sigpic

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Comment

Awesome! This made my day

Comment

Get ready for an unbelievable pinball experience with Bethesda Pinball, releasing December 6th! Bethesda Pinball presents three exciting pinball tables based on Fallout, DOOM, and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.

Comment

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
          Get ready for an unbelievable pinball experience with Bethesda Pinball, releasing December 6th! Bethesda Pinball presents three exciting pinball tables based on Fallout, DOOM, and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
          Looks incredible!

Comment

So, while Fallout 4 and Skyrim Special

Were almost monopolizing all of my available free time, I could always get a little pinball in…

P.S. BOOOOOOO! on that teaser. The pack’s coming out in less than two weeks, you could show us something

Comment

Originally posted by brighton rock View Post
              Were almost monopolizing all of my available free time, I could always get a little pinball in…

P.S. BOOOOOOO! on that teaser. The pack’s coming out in less than two weeks, you could show us something
              Don't worry, its a clever way of building up hype!
              sigpic

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
              Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
              *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Comment

So this is out now. Anyone tried it yet?

Comment

Happy launch day! Bethesda Pinball is now available - check out the launch day trailer here!

Comment

Cross buy between the Xbox 360 and the One isn't working currently.

Comment

Originally posted by Jayadub View Post
                      Cross buy between the Xbox 360 and the One isn't working currently.
                      Yep, as I mentioned in this other thread, we're checking it out. Thanks for the report

Comment

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                        Yep, as I mentioned in this other thread, we're checking it out. Thanks for the report
                        Alright thanks. Seriously though, I wouldn't have looked at a thread that hadn't had a response for 2 years to see that answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Jayadub View Post
                          Alright thanks. Seriously though, I wouldn't have looked at a thread that hadn't had a response for 2 years to see that answer.
                          That's why I linked it to ya - but if you use the "what's new" tab you might have seen my post. Either way, we are working on it

Comment

The fix for the import issue will be rolling out over the next 24 hours

Comment

I see a price increase with this pack. Is this going to be the standard pricing going forward, or is it a one-off for this pack due to increased licencing/dev costs?

Comment

Working...
                              X