Trial before purchase??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trial before purchase??

I just got my Xbox One S and transferred all the games....that I could to the new system from the 360. There was one new game that I did not have and now the new Bethesda game pack is out. But I only have the option to purchase with no trial and no returns. I would hate to buy another turd but especially a pack of turds. Have trials been removed or am I missing something?

No trials for the XB1. Early reviews for the Bethesda pack look good, check out some of the other forums for comments & impressions.

Do you still use your 360? Maybe you could play the trial there (assuming trials are still available on 360).
    Last edited by JaySTeeY; 12-07-2016, 11:27 AM.
    XBL GT - JaySTeeY
    casual pinball player, looking for friendly competition

Comment

Originally posted by radavi98 View Post
      I just got my Xbox One S and transferred all the games....that I could to the new system from the 360. There was one new game that I did not have and now the new Bethesda game pack is out. But I only have the option to purchase with no trial and no returns. I would hate to buy another turd but especially a pack of turds. Have trials been removed or am I missing something?
      Nope, its only me as the user so sold the 360 off. I did not know that there was going to be any difference. At least a video to show the gameplay.

Comment

Here's the official launch day trailer, shows a bit of gameplay & feature

https://youtu.be/0_k_Cr1_HLo

This player has gameplay vids uploaded

https://www.youtube.com/user/cedricludovic

There may be vids posted in the game hub, or look around for a PFX2 club.
        Last edited by JaySTeeY; 12-07-2016, 01:03 PM.
        XBL GT - JaySTeeY
        casual pinball player, looking for friendly competition

Comment

Working...
        X