Issue buying and importing tables.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issue buying and importing tables.

I purchased Iron and Steel pack and Bethesda Pinball on Xbox 360 this morning, as they weren't available for me to buy on Xbox One.

Now, when I click on the tables on Xbox One, I still don't have the option to import them and clicking to buy the table gives me the same error message I had before - "unable to purchase the collection."

Do i need to make sure the tables are all the in Xbox One version before I try to import the tables into Pinball FX3?

Originally posted by DoctorMambo View Post
    I purchased Iron and Steel pack and Bethesda Pinball on Xbox 360 this morning, as they weren't available for me to buy on Xbox One.

Now, when I click on the tables on Xbox One, I still don't have the option to import them and clicking to buy the table gives me the same error message I had before - "unable to purchase the collection."

Do i need to make sure the tables are all the in Xbox One version before I try to import the tables into Pinball FX3?
    You need to import them in PFX 2 first on Xbone, but that won't work.

I have several levels i can't even import to PFX 2 yet...and now PFX 3 is out.
    ---
    Switch, (Xbox One X 11.TB), (PS4 4.5TB) (Wii U 380.GB) (Xbox 360 1.4TB) (PS3 750.GB) (Gaming PC + Steam Link + NVIDIA Shield TV)

Comment

already played collections that I can't reinstall all of a sudden

After uninstalling the game 3 days ago I wanted to reinstall it now that Pinball fx3 is messed up but I can't download several tables (balls of glory pinball pack, portal, plants vs. zombies and the walking dead) they all give me a buy now button instead of giving me the download and play button and when I press it it gives me that same error message as mentioned in the above stated replies, unable to purchase blah blah blah
      Luna Solveigh
      Last edited by Luna Solveigh; 10-01-2017, 11:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X