Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kickback, Multipliers, Ball Savers and Extra Balls

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by rapierdwit View Post
    Should update next time you play Excalibur when connected.
    :-( No such luck.

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by UranusIsBroken View Post
      :-( No such luck.
      Man, that sucks! I know how hard you rock this table, I would freak if I hit a score like that and it would not post! I broke my Nightmare Mansion score the other night by over 100m and the power went out before I finished...Not a happy camper.

      Comment


      • #48
        When I first signed on to live about two week ago, none of my scores were correct on-line - quite embarrassing as I pointed out certain achievements in the add friends thread (you won't see it there any more - I learned my lesson good ). Eventually after playing each of the tables a couple of times (not even full games) the scores slowly started updating until now all my scores are correct. So, I think it is just a matter of time before it will update. Only thing I noticed is that Xbox Live could not record when I achieved certain achievements - they only show I have them without the date achieved as with the ones I have achieved since I have been Live.
        XBox One Gamertag - PinStratsDan

        Pinball FX3 Tips & Strategy Guide YouTube Channel - PinStratsDan

        Discord server - PinStratsDan

        Twitter - PinStratsDan

        Facebook - PinStratsDan

        Cloda's somewhat vain and sort of self-indulgent thread

        Comment


        • #49
          Mandatory bump for a thread that has zero business being on the bottom of page two. This thread needs to be stickied, and periodically cleaned up so replies don't appear after their content has been updated into the original posters primary post.

          Edit: Hey flynn...I have a suggestion. Can you cut/paste the information for each table in such a manner that the tables appear in alphabetical order in your post? It will make finding the information for a given table easier.

          Also, how is it possible with the age of this post, we still don't have information for Xtreme and Speed Machine? Those are like, 2 of the most popular tables in the FX2 suite, are they not? :-p
          Last edited by UranusIsBroken; 05-04-2011, 01:07 AM.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by UranusIsBroken View Post
            Mandatory bump for a thread that has zero business being on the bottom of page two. This thread needs to be stickied, and periodically cleaned up so replies don't appear after their content has been updated into the original posters primary post.

            Edit: Hey flynn...I have a suggestion. Can you cut/paste the information for each table in such a manner that the tables appear in alphabetical order in your post? It will make finding the information for a given table easier.

            Also, how is it possible with the age of this post, we still don't have information for Xtreme and Speed Machine? Those are like, 2 of the most popular tables in the FX2 suite, are they not? :-p
            No need, it's been linked in the stickied thread for table guides

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by Nekro Neko View Post
              No need, it's been linked in the stickied thread for table guides
              That's nice. Hopefully those who are new to the forum will magically know to find it there.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by UranusIsBroken View Post
                That's nice. Hopefully those who are new to the forum will magically know to find it there.
                Well, if they ask nicely I'm sure some of us would be happy to point them in the right direction

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by Nekro Neko View Post
                  Well, if they ask nicely I'm sure some of us would be happy to point them in the right direction
                  Some of us.

                  The point is, moving forward, the questions regarding how to activate ball saves, multipliers, etc. on various tables is going to get asked repeatedly, all with their own designated thread. That just clutters up the forum. If it was a little more transparent and obvious where those answers were being housed....


                  Only YOU can prevent the same questions from being asked over and over again.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Thing with stickies is that they can clutter up the forum and a lot of people skip past them anyway. I think it is good as it is. Yeah there will be threads about it but they will sink to the bottom.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Well...is there a way we could clean up the posts on the thread a bit?

                      Also...I think as a community, we need to step it up and try to all pitch in to fill in whatever blanks there are (see also Speed Machine & Xtreme).

                      And again, I think it would be nice if we could alphabetize the information by table so it's easier to comb through.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by UranusIsBroken View Post

                        Mandatory bump for a thread that has zero business being on the bottom of page two. This thread needs to be stickied, and periodically cleaned up so replies don't appear after their content has been updated into the original posters primary post.

                        Edit: Hey flynn...I have a suggestion. Can you cut/paste the information for each table in such a manner that the tables appear in alphabetical order in your post? It will make finding the information for a given table easier.
                        No problem, buddy. On the case. I'm glad this has been added to the table guides thread. Thanks, admins.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Noticed some wrong information wrt Spiderman - here is updated info (forget to check which one gets activated first):

                          Spider-man

                          Kickbacks: Light THWIP letters. First time active one kickback and the second time the other.
                          Last edited by Cloda; 05-15-2011, 08:31 PM. Reason: spelling
                          XBox One Gamertag - PinStratsDan

                          Pinball FX3 Tips & Strategy Guide YouTube Channel - PinStratsDan

                          Discord server - PinStratsDan

                          Twitter - PinStratsDan

                          Facebook - PinStratsDan

                          Cloda's somewhat vain and sort of self-indulgent thread

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Fantastic Four

                            Kickbacks: Light the Letters FORCE FIELD in the in/out lanes.
                            Ball Saver:
                            Extra Balls: Complete a Super Combo by hitting ramp and orbit shots.
                            Ball Saver:
                            Mutiplier:

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by rapierdwit View Post
                              Fantastic Four

                              Kickbacks: Light the Letters FORCE FIELD in the in/out lanes.
                              Ball Saver:
                              Extra Balls: Complete a Super Combo by hitting ramp and orbit shots.
                              Ball Saver:
                              Mutiplier:
                              You have it already? I'm so jealous. High-scoring table or not? Is it as good as it looks?

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by Flynn74 View Post
                                You have it already? I'm so jealous. High-scoring table or not? Is it as good as it looks?
                                Nah, wish I did! I was just reading the rule sheet from the Pic that was posted of it

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X