X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nekro Neko
    replied
    Originally posted by Flynn74 View Post
    Is that not how to activate the NZ ball saver? Does anyone know how to activate the regular ball save? Cheers.
    As I think has already been said, you get it as a random gift from thing.

Leave a comment:

• Flynn74
    replied
    Originally posted by FIREBALL View Post
    Ball Saver is as described in the Rule Sheet.
    First hit Thing and Invisible ramps multiple times then hit the Sign ramp multiple times.
    Is that not how to activate the NZ ball saver? Does anyone know how to activate the regular ball save? Cheers.

Leave a comment:

• UranusIsBroken
    replied
    Originally posted by 4rcad3f4n View Post
    I thought the "nothing" happened to me too, but I just saw a 10.000.000 point score fly up from somewhere. I could think only Thing would gave me an extra ball, but I already had 2 EBs so I think the score was instead of the Extra Ball...
    10M is the highest I've received so far too. I've received 1M, 2M, 5M, 10M, ball saver, extra ball, lock is lit, and nothing.

Leave a comment:

• 4rcad3f4n
    replied
    Originally posted by UranusIsBroken View Post
    Two more gifts Thing can grant. Well, one's something, the other is nothing, literally.

He can give you absolutely jack ****. He says "HERE'S A LITTLE SOMETHIN' FOR YA!", and proceeds to absolutely gyp you.

On the other hand, he can also aware you a "LOCK IS LIT." He fast track's you on your way to the Fantastic Four multiball by lighting all of the FANTASTIC letters. Just hit the sign ramp four times, and away you go.
    I thought the "nothing" happened to me too, but I just saw a 10.000.000 point score fly up from somewhere. I could think only Thing would gave me an extra ball, but I already had 2 EBs so I think the score was instead of the Extra Ball...

Leave a comment:

• UranusIsBroken
    replied
    Two more gifts Thing can grant. Well, one's something, the other is nothing, literally.

He can give you absolutely jack ****. He says "HERE'S A LITTLE SOMETHIN' FOR YA!", and proceeds to absolutely gyp you.

On the other hand, he can also award you a "LOCK IS LIT." He fast track's you on your way to the Fantastic Four multiball by lighting all of the FANTASTIC letters. Just hit the sign ramp four times, and away you go.
    Last edited by UranusIsBroken; 05-24-2011, 11:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

• FIREBALL
    replied
    Extra Ball Lit is also awarded by Thing's Gift.
    I've also gotten 2M, 5M, and the 10X multiplier there.
    Never got the Ball Saver as a gift, but I'll check to see if it turns on as a little sweetener to the gift.

Ball Saver is as described in the Rule Sheet.
    First hit Thing and Invisible ramps multiple times then hit the Sign ramp multiple times.
    Last edited by FIREBALL; 05-23-2011, 03:57 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Nekro Neko
    replied
    Originally posted by UranusIsBroken View Post
    The Thing's Gift can also grant you a 10x multiplier.
    Also he can award a Ball Saver at random. Not the super ballsaver though

Leave a comment:

• UranusIsBroken
    replied
    The Thing's Gift can also grant you a 10x multiplier.

Leave a comment:

• Nekro Neko
    replied
    Fantastic Four

Kickbacks: Light the Letters FORCE FIELD (That's 10 rollovers) in the in/out lanes. (Left will activate first).
    Ball Saver:
    Extra Balls: Complete a Super Combo by hitting ramp and orbit shots then hit the EB target. Get a 10x Bonus then do the multiplier lights once more to unlock the EB target, then hit it.
    Ball Saver:
    Mutiplier: Rollover the FOUR targets at the top of the table above the bumpers. I'm a little confused with this one because there appears to be two sets of the word FOUR which light up independantly.

Leave a comment:

• Flynn74
    replied
    Amended info for activating kickbacks on Fantastic Four. Anyone else got the all the methods of activating extra balls and multipliers? I've been too busy trying to keep the ball in play to notice so far.

Leave a comment:

• Nekro Neko
    replied
    Originally posted by rapierdwit View Post
    Nah, wish I did! I was just reading the rule sheet from the Pic that was posted of it
    See, I was gonna do that but felt I needed to know more about it through actual play, like how many orbits to unlock the extra ball button.

Leave a comment:

• rapierdwit
    replied
    Originally posted by Flynn74 View Post
    You have it already? I'm so jealous. High-scoring table or not? Is it as good as it looks?
    Nah, wish I did! I was just reading the rule sheet from the Pic that was posted of it

Leave a comment:

• Flynn74
    replied
    Originally posted by rapierdwit View Post
    Fantastic Four

Kickbacks: Light the Letters FORCE FIELD in the in/out lanes.
    Ball Saver:
    Extra Balls: Complete a Super Combo by hitting ramp and orbit shots.
    Ball Saver:
    Mutiplier:
    You have it already? I'm so jealous. High-scoring table or not? Is it as good as it looks?

Leave a comment:

• rapierdwit
    replied
    Fantastic Four

Kickbacks: Light the Letters FORCE FIELD in the in/out lanes.
    Ball Saver:
    Extra Balls: Complete a Super Combo by hitting ramp and orbit shots.
    Ball Saver:
    Mutiplier:

Leave a comment:

• Cloda
    replied
    Noticed some wrong information wrt Spiderman - here is updated info (forget to check which one gets activated first):

Spider-man

Kickbacks: Light THWIP letters. First time active one kickback and the second time the other.
    Last edited by Cloda; 05-15-2011, 08:31 PM. Reason: spelling

Leave a comment:

Working...
X