X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cloda
    replied
    Originally posted by Scotty Canuck View Post
    after completing a game, my superscore is in the 700's (which post R&B reset is correct), but when going into the superscore leaderboard section on the main men, it says my superscore is in the 1200's.

does everyone have the same issues, or is there something different I need to do to rectify the superscore leaderboard?
    My situation is slightly different than most of you as I only recently signed up for xbox live gold. All my scores were showing wrong in my superscore calculation. My local score showed one thing and my superscore calculation showed another - more than a 1000 superscore difference. My solution was to play a few games on each table - not a full game just a few minutes. Some of them came right immediately, other ones required me to play a bit longer but they all came right eventually.

Leave a comment:

• Scotty Canuck
    replied
    after completing a game, my superscore is in the 700's (which post R&B reset is correct), but when going into the superscore leaderboard section on the main men, it says my superscore is in the 1200's.

does everyone have the same issues, or is there something different I need to do to rectify the superscore leaderboard?

Leave a comment:

• theboy83uk
    replied
    Originally posted by rapierdwit View Post
    All your friends have to do is play ONE full game for their superscore to be updated. You just need new friends who actually play the game ONE great player with all the tables can put you a easy chunk of the way to get your robe. Just go to the add friends thread here and send out some requests and you will make up the difference in no time.

Very true... funnily enough, I felt a bit like an idiot after I'd posted that part.
    It's slowly sorting itself out - it's still not correct (in mathematical terms) - but I do love playing the game and can't wait for the Mars table to arrive in 5 days time.

Now - when will we see a football (soccer) table??? Think about it, 'Score a hat trick' - 3 ball multiball... and a middle 'hidden' part that's like a penalty shoot out. genius!

Leave a comment:

• rapierdwit
    replied
    Originally posted by theboy83uk View Post
    Plus - with the update, why weren't the scores just updated anyway if they are still on record? I'm missing a lot of score now with friends who've stopped playing/haven't played again since the update.

One of my favourite games has now been ruined as I've now gone from having the "king" of the tables vs my friends, to always showing as behind them on the Wizard front when I've put in the most hours/scores to try to get to 100,000 for the robe. Totally unfair! I think that the updates should be rolled back to before the R&B issue update and then done in a better way for the players who've paid money to have the game and all the tables. (like myself)
    All your friends have to do is play ONE full game for their superscore to be updated. You just need new friends who actually play the game ONE great player with all the tables can put you a easy chunk of the way to get your robe. Just go to the add friends thread here and send out some requests and you will make up the difference in no time.

Leave a comment:

• Nekro Neko
    replied
    Wizard score is pretty useless, I wouldn't sweat it. Superscore is where you need to place.

Leave a comment:

• theboy83uk
    replied
    Still incorrect despite this update

My superscore obviously got ruined with the R&B table update.

Since then, my Wizard Score is now lower than my friends, despite me having the highest overall table scores AND having more friends than they do.

Can you please explain why this is??

Plus - with the update, why weren't the scores just updated anyway if they are still on record? I'm missing a lot of score now with friends who've stopped playing/haven't played again since the update.

One of my favourite games has now been ruined as I've now gone from having the "king" of the tables vs my friends, to always showing as behind them on the Wizard front when I've put in the most hours/scores to try to get to 100,000 for the robe. Totally unfair! I think that the updates should be rolled back to before the R&B issue update and then done in a better way for the players who've paid money to have the game and all the tables. (like myself)

Leave a comment:

• Nekro Neko
    replied
    Back to 2nd place on my FL because of the reset, the R&B table really pushed me down the pecking order and I had 1.2bn on it before. Now I have 61m on it and currently top on that table.

Leave a comment:

• IndyRC_Racer
    replied
    Thank you Zen for addressing the Superscore!

Looking forward to new tables in the future.

Leave a comment:

• jop87
    replied
    Thanks a lot! Now i can get back to improving my score

Leave a comment:

• rapierdwit
    replied
    Originally posted by jasondmzk View Post
    I meant Wizard Score. Can I assume it's newly pathetic rating is due to my friends' Superscores not being updated, yet?
    Yep, once they play any table, their new superscore will be updated.

Leave a comment:

• jasondmzk
    replied
    yeah yeah

I meant Wizard Score. Can I assume it's newly pathetic rating is due to my friends' Superscores not being updated, yet?

Leave a comment:

• rapierdwit
    replied
    Originally posted by jasondmzk View Post
    SO close! I had over 94,000 in Superscore, and now I'm below 5,000. I played a full game of Wolverine, and... nada. I want my Superscore back or I'm going to hang myself in the shower. Thanks.
    Superscore and Wizard Score are different. If you want the Robe then add more friends who play Pinball FX2. Check the add friends thread.

Leave a comment:

• jasondmzk
    replied
    My Wizard Robe Was....

SO close! I had over 94,000 in Superscore, and now I'm below 5,000. I played a full game of Wolverine, and... nada. I want my Superscore back or I'm going to hang myself in the shower. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• rapierdwit
    replied
    Originally posted by X DrLobo View Post
    Huh .. is it done yet ???
    Just finished a game of Blade and it updated me, so it must be live now. I am #22! That will NOT last long LOL

Leave a comment:

• X DrLobo
    replied
    Huh .. is it done yet ???

Leave a comment:

Working...
X