Pasha Magnets unlock video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pasha Magnets unlock video

For those who are struggling with unlocking the magnets in Pasha, you might want to check out this tutorial video: link

Nice find, thanks! That one has given me lots of trouble.

Comment

Nice video. When FX2 first released I must have failed this minigame 30 times in a row. Then I figured out the rhythm and now I can do it perfectly just about every time. Every once in a while I will mess up

I find it helpful to hold the right trigger before the minigame even starts. I don't think it is necessary but it helps me get the proper timing.

Just like the video states... Once you learn the timing this minigame becomes very easy.

Comment

Great!!! Now if somebody can just record a video of a foolproof way to complete the Guards Mini-game
        XBox One Gamertag - PinStratsDan

Pinball FX3 Tips & Strategy Guide YouTube Channel - PinStratsDan

Discord server - PinStratsDan

Twitter - PinStratsDan

Facebook - PinStratsDan

Cloda's somewhat vain and sort of self-indulgent thread

Comment

Originally posted by Cloda View Post
          Great!!! Now if somebody can just record a video of a foolproof way to complete the Guards Mini-game
          There isn't, every so often you will get a bad deflection but I guess it could be minimised.

Comment

Originally posted by Nekro Neko View Post
            There isn't, every so often you will get a bad deflection but I guess it could be minimised.
            I know, thanks!!! I was just trying to be sarcastic but used the wrong emoticon My success rate is around 1:7 - now that I have made peace with the fact that I won't get any better at it, I am enjoying the table more.
            XBox One Gamertag - PinStratsDan

Pinball FX3 Tips & Strategy Guide YouTube Channel - PinStratsDan

Discord server - PinStratsDan

Twitter - PinStratsDan

Facebook - PinStratsDan

Cloda's somewhat vain and sort of self-indulgent thread

Comment

Thanks a lot! I've always done this wrong... Now I might be able to increase my score a bit on that table.

Comment

I'm only at around a 1:3-4 success rate on it and get very annoyed when I accidently make it a caravan has been attacked game as losing it resets the compass markers. I get into that oasis hole a minimum of 30 times a game so I play the mode a lot.

Comment

Great vid. Makes it a lot easier to understand now. I can't wait to get home and give this a shot. Looks like a lot of points get racked up doing it as well.

Comment

Great video, thx! I never managed to complete it before, this will probably help out a lot!

Comment

Much obliged

Thanx... I needed that!

Just another clue to higher scores.

Comment

Just managed it twice in five attempts (after previous record of zero in hundreds of tries) thanks to this video. Thanks for posting this.

Comment

I've tried it so many times even with the video I can't seem to get the rhythm Do you start with the right flipper or left one? I think I've got more chance defeating Ultimo than doing the magnet game!

Great video tho thx

Comment

I hold down the left flipper as the ball gets fed in, and switch flippers as soon as it passes the active magnet.

Comment

another description of beating magnet game

Here is how I described the method that worked for me in another thread:

"Story teller would have taken much longer without rapierdwit's advice - Thank You. Magnet was a stumble for long time. Derived from rapierdwit's instructions, I would: Hold the left trigger a little before start and simultaneaously release it while pressing the right trigger precisely when the ball reaches the center of left lighted orb. Afterwards, repeat this for the right orb when the ball crosses, try to keep ball in a WIDE ARC, and repeat. Partially closing eyes while performing seems to sometimes help too, ha."

Comment

Working...
                              X