X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UranusIsBroken
    replied
    Originally posted by satch View Post
    its a good table and i will give it lots of play, but i don't know if im just lazy but i prefer the more straight forward (easy to work out what your meant to be doing) tables like WOLVERINE
    This. LOL

Wolverine is my kinda table. I think they specifically designed that table for an idiot like me. Lots to do, but pretty straight forward, with little clutter. I actually feel like I know what I'm doing. LOL That's refreshing for someone like me.

Leave a comment:

• satch
    replied
    its a good table and i will give it lots of play, but i don't know if im just lazy but i prefer the more straight forward (easy to work out what your meant to be doing) tables like WOLVERINE

Leave a comment:

• KGSoloman8000
    replied
    Originally posted by ShoryukenToTheChin View Post
    Yeh easy guys, no need to argue about release date information just a mild misunderstanding.
    Yea, just a misunderstanding

We both manned up and apologized to each other. Vincent and I are cool now

Hopefully everyone is enjoying Captain America
    Last edited by KGSoloman8000; 06-29-2011, 05:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ShoryukenToTheChin
    replied
    Yeh easy guys, no need to argue about release date information just a mild misunderstanding.

Leave a comment:

• Vincent
    replied
    Originally posted by KGSoloman8000 View Post
    WTF???? I need to learn how to read? I'm not the one asking for release dates...

Nice one, lol... I help you out, and you try to insult me TWICE!!!

Just stop now, you are starting to look really stupid.
    Yeah I stop.

Leave a comment:

• KGSoloman8000
    replied
    Originally posted by UranusIsBroken View Post
    Easy fellas.

Have an hour or so under my belt. Some tough shots on this table.

Oh yeah...and I haven't gotten one Howler yet, because I can't play that minigame for ****ing ****. I simply can't wheel Captain around in time once I see the flashing yellow light.
    Easiest Howler to get is Bucky. The only way to get him is perform a skillshot at launch, then hit the right ramp to find him (it will be flashing for about 20 seconds)...

He is awesome because he provides you with basically a 1 in 3 chance to save your lost ball

Leave a comment:

• KGSoloman8000
    replied
    Originally posted by Vincent View Post
    "I was happy to give information that other people might IGNORE. Now I'm happy that people do the same for me as I did for them." Maybe you should learn how to read ?
    WTF???? I need to learn how to read? I'm not the one asking for release dates...

Nice one, lol... I help you out, and you try to insult me TWICE!!!

Just stop now, you are starting to look really stupid.
    Last edited by KGSoloman8000; 06-29-2011, 04:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• UranusIsBroken
    replied
    Easy fellas.

Have an hour or so under my belt. Some tough shots on this table.

Oh yeah...and I haven't gotten one Howler yet, because I can't play that minigame for ****ing ****. I simply can't wheel Captain around in time once I see the flashing yellow light.

Leave a comment:

• Vincent
    replied
    Originally posted by KGSoloman8000 View Post
    No problem. Happy to help.

BTW, remembering a date doesn't require being glued to the computer. If you are that forgetful maybe you should think about getting a calendar.

"I was happy to give information that other people might IGNORE. Now I'm happy that people do the same for me as I did for them." Maybe you should learn how to read ?
    Last edited by Vincent; 06-29-2011, 03:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Cloda
    replied
    Heads-up if you are looking for the table... it is apparently already available on the Marketplace under game add-ons

Leave a comment:

• Sgt_Sideburn
    replied
    Good morning, what a beautiful day! I have my coffe and I'm ready to download cap'n. All is indeed well!

Leave a comment:

• UranusIsBroken
    replied
    It's be nice if the table released at 6/29, not some...arbitrary time at any point during the day. I'm off too. Was hoping to squeeze in a few hours. Hmmmph.

Leave a comment:

• satch
    replied
    well im off to work, and will have to wait till around 7.30 - 8.00 pm before i can get to download/play this table

Leave a comment:

• ShoryukenToTheChin
    replied
    Nice work Cloda. Never seem to hit the Supply Drop regularly, I hit it sometimes but its 2 l8 and it turns off. Will be interesting to know what evr1 thinks about the table tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• Womble
    replied
    Originally posted by Cloda View Post
    During the second stage of the Wizard mode I twice lost the ball down the middle but rather than the mode ending or my next ball being launched the ball just relaunched... ball save wasn't on and I'm pretty sure Bucky wasn't activated.
    If it's the multiball round, then I think any balls locked in to the ASSAULT hole will be automatically launched when you drain.

PS - I also left a nice score for the guys getting the table tomorrow to beat. I'm sure it will be beaten, but lets see how long its going to take
    Grrrrrrr! Oh well, at least I was on top of the leaderboards for a few hours. That's the closest I'll ever come to #1. ;-)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X