X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KGSoloman8000
    replied
    Originally posted by Cloda View Post
    PS - I also left a nice score for the guys getting the table tomorrow to beat. I'm sure it will be beaten, but lets see how long its going to take
    Nice, what did you get up to? I'm not by my box at the moment

I think tonight I am going to try to improve as well... Give those guys something to chase.

Leave a comment:

• Cloda
    replied
    I played through to Wizard mode again and encountered two possible glitches - even though the one is really helpful!!!

During the second stage of the Wizard mode I twice lost the ball down the middle but rather than the mode ending or my next ball being launched the ball just relaunched... ball save wasn't on and I'm pretty sure Bucky wasn't activated. Pretty cool... but don't know if that is suppose to happen. Also wonder if the same will happen for the other stages.

After I completed the wizard mode... for the rest of the game (even playing through wizard mode again) I could still hear the whirring of the Sleeper Robots actuators (or whatever you call it) as well as some other Robot sounds. Quite annoying I must say.

Bit of extra information - during Wizard mode you get a bonus for completing each of the 4 stages: Stage 1 - 10 million, Stage 2 - 25 million, Stage 3 - 35 million and the final stage - 50 million.

PS - I also left a nice score for the guys getting the table tomorrow to beat. I'm sure it will be beaten, but lets see how long its going to take

Leave a comment:

• ShoryukenToTheChin
    replied
    For me I enter all special dates on my mobile so it reminds me jsut in case. At least tomorrow will all be playing Cap teaching Red Skull & Baron Zemo a lesson.
    Last edited by ShoryukenToTheChin; 06-28-2011, 09:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• KGSoloman8000
    replied
    Originally posted by Vincent View Post
    Thank you very much for the information !
    No problem. Happy to help.

BTW, remembering a date doesn't require being glued to the computer. If you are that forgetful maybe you should think about getting a calendar.

Leave a comment:

• Vincent
    replied
    Originally posted by KGSoloman8000 View Post
    I don't know why you guys are having problems remembering the release date. It was announced a few weeks ago along with the trailer.
    Because I'm not currently glued to my computer all the time.

Release dates are usually announced by someone on the forum. I did it myself a few times when I used to have enough time to frequently search the web for info about PFX new tables, and I was happy to give information that other people might ignore. Now I'm happy that people do the same for me as I did for them.

June 28th for PSN, June 29th for XBLA.

About 17 hours to go until it hits XBLA.

Thank you very much for the information !

Leave a comment:

• shogun00
    replied
    Don't know the time frame for PS3, but it comes out tomorrow for them.
    For the US PSN, the time frame is late in afternoon or early evening. I believe the European PSN doesn't update until Wednesday.
    Last edited by shogun00; 06-28-2011, 06:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Nekro Neko
    replied
    Originally posted by UranusIsBroken View Post
    LOL Me too! I passed out at like...8 last night. I spent all day at the gym and was exhausted. I woke up this morning at like...4...and my face lit up like a kid on Christmas. Fired up the Box, and...nothing. Was definitely disappointed.
    Disappointed in the way a kid would be when they get a present, unwrap it, it's a console, but they look inside and it's a brick.

Leave a comment:

• KGSoloman8000
    replied
    Originally posted by Vincent View Post
    Argh...

Why can't we know this bloody release date ???
    I don't know why you guys are having problems remembering the release date. It was announced a few weeks ago along with the trailer.

June 28th for PSN, June 29th for XBLA.

About 17 hours to go until it hits XBLA.

Leave a comment:

• Vincent
    replied
    Argh...

Why can't we know this bloody release date ???

Leave a comment:

• UranusIsBroken
    replied
    Originally posted by gasfoodmurder View Post
    Tuesday IS the release for new XBL content. I got up at 5:45 this morning (I'm a dork I know) to fire up the xbox and grab this table and all I saw was the old content from the marketplace. About an hour later there were about 25 new items added to the marketplace but not the new Pinball FX2 table!!

Me = sad panda who is now at work
    LOL Me too! I passed out at like...8 last night. I spent all day at the gym and was exhausted. I woke up this morning at like...4...and my face lit up like a kid on Christmas. Fired up the Box, and...nothing. Was definitely disappointed.

Leave a comment:

• ShoryukenToTheChin
    replied
    Originally posted by Womble View Post
    and...

- bottle (?): 10 million points.

2 more symbols to go!
    I got Ball Save from completing it but I don't know its symbol. Could be a First Aid sign not sure.
    Last edited by ShoryukenToTheChin; 06-28-2011, 03:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

• gasfoodmurder
    replied
    Originally posted by UranusIsBroken View Post
    Dammit. I thought Tuesday was the release day for Xbox Live content. ****.

LOL I would KILL for a new pinball table right now.
    Tuesday IS the release for new XBL content. I got up at 5:45 this morning (I'm a dork I know) to fire up the xbox and grab this table and all I saw was the old content from the marketplace. About an hour later there were about 25 new items added to the marketplace but not the new Pinball FX2 table!!

Me = sad panda who is now at work

Leave a comment:

• ihearawitch
    replied
    Hell Yeah. I cant wait, sounds like my type of table. Last thing i needed was another iron man.

Leave a comment:

• UranusIsBroken
    replied
    Dammit. I thought Tuesday was the release day for Xbox Live content. ****.

LOL I would KILL for a new pinball table right now.

Leave a comment:

• Nekro Neko
    replied
    Where is the table? I need to play this table

Leave a comment:

Working...
X