X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cloda View Post
    [SIZE="4"]Fantastic 4

Game Breaking: With both shields activated as well as the NZ ballsaver the ball falls down the middle and the portal opens but rather than the ball getting pulled into the portal it goes behind one of the shields where it gets stuck. The ball disappears/sink into the table behind the shield, the portal is still open, the table is flashing very brightly and all the characters is doing their normal thing. The ball doesn't get reset and you can't tilt the table so your only option is to restart the game. It was reported happening during the Doombots mission and getting stuck behind the right shield but it is assumed that it can happen during other situations as well.
    I literally JUST beat wizard mode on Fantastic Four like 25 minutes ago and shortly after (about 5-10 minutes) my ball drained and this happened to me. The game's been sitting while I've been looking through this thread to find if it was here and while I'm typing. Nothing has happened, I can't tilt. Its exactly as you said. I wasn't in the middle of a mission or anything, it was just regular play. Everything's all flashing and what not and nothing's happening. Kind of a bummer considering its my first game beating wizard mode. I'm pretty sure since I'm not finishing my game it won't record in my stats that I beat Galactus, also my 207Mil score (highest to date) will go away as well. Hopefully this gets fixed soon. I loved this table until this happened to me.

*EDIT* Apparently I was wrong about the score. My highest score on the table was 233Mil. It may have been higher if I could have finished that game though I suppose.
    Last edited by E113; 06-23-2012, 01:36 AM.
    Wizard Modes Completed: Buccaneer (1-6-11) SotD (1-20-11) Agents (1-24-11) Biolab (3-31-11) MSM (10-8-11) SL (10-12-11)
    Paranormal (10-26-11) S-M (11-13-11) MK (12-15-11) X-Men (12-19-11) GR (1-15-12) CA (1-17-12) EQ (2-16-12) Rome (3-11-12)
    Pasha (3-12-12) NM (3-28-12) Extreme (5-16-12) Thor (5-22-12) SM (5-26-12) WWH (6-21-12) FF (6-22-12) Blade (6-23-12)
    IG (6-24-12) PvZ (1-7-13) ESB (2-27-13) CivilWar (6-22-13) BF (7-2-13)

Comment

• Originally posted by E113 View Post
      I literally JUST beat wizard mode on Fantastic Four like 25 minutes ago and shortly after (about 5-10 minutes) my ball drained and this happened to me. The game's been sitting while I've been looking through this thread to find if it was here and while I'm typing. Nothing has happened, I can't tilt. Its exactly as you said. I wasn't in the middle of a mission or anything, it was just regular play. Everything's all flashing and what not and nothing's happening. Kind of a bummer considering its my first game beating wizard mode. I'm pretty sure since I'm not finishing my game it won't record in my stats that I beat Galactus, also my 207Mil score (highest to date) will go away as well. Hopefully this gets fixed soon. I loved this table until this happened to me.

*EDIT* Apparently I was wrong about the score. My highest score on the table was 233Mil. It may have been higher if I could have finished that game though I suppose.
      That is a pity. I played it this week after the fix and the same situation happened to me again but after about 5 seconds or so the ball exploded (similar to what happens to your ball left after the Dr. Doom mission) after being stuck behind the right shield. Lets hope it was really just a fluke and that it won't happen again. I also had some of the other previous glitch situations happen this week and none of them broke the game
      XBox One Gamertag - PinStratsDan

Pinball FX3 Tips & Strategy Guide YouTube Channel - PinStratsDan

Discord server - PinStratsDan

Twitter - PinStratsDan

Facebook - PinStratsDan

Cloda's somewhat vain and sort of self-indulgent thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Cloda View Post
        That is a pity. I played it this week after the fix and the same situation happened to me again but after about 5 seconds or so the ball exploded (similar to what happens to your ball left after the Dr. Doom mission) after being stuck behind the right shield. Lets hope it was really just a fluke and that it won't happen again. I also had some of the other previous glitch situations happen this week and none of them broke the game
        After saving/quitting out of the table and coming back in and still not being able to tilt or anything I started a new game. I checked the stats and it still says Galactus mission completed: 1. At least I didn't lose my stats, I guess because I saved/quit out. This is good news, wish I could have finished the game though. But on a side note, the aggravation with Fantastic Four led me to get motivated to go and beat Dracula on Blade so, at least I got 2 more wizard modes done tonight, always a plus.
        Wizard Modes Completed: Buccaneer (1-6-11) SotD (1-20-11) Agents (1-24-11) Biolab (3-31-11) MSM (10-8-11) SL (10-12-11)
        Paranormal (10-26-11) S-M (11-13-11) MK (12-15-11) X-Men (12-19-11) GR (1-15-12) CA (1-17-12) EQ (2-16-12) Rome (3-11-12)
        Pasha (3-12-12) NM (3-28-12) Extreme (5-16-12) Thor (5-22-12) SM (5-26-12) WWH (6-21-12) FF (6-22-12) Blade (6-23-12)
        IG (6-24-12) PvZ (1-7-13) ESB (2-27-13) CivilWar (6-22-13) BF (7-2-13)

Comment

• Marvel Pinball AC bugs that I am aware off.

Avengers:

bug: Black widow ramp that diverts the ball down the left outlane from time to time for no apparent reason.

Fear Itself:

game breaking glitch: Did not encounter it myself but as reported there is possible problem with the Greithof mission and the magnets that can break the game.

Infinity Gauntlet:

Bug: The camera's seems to reset each time you play the table again.

All and all not a bad tally of bugs and glitches at this stage of the game.

I don't have time anymore to update the bugs thread so if anybody wants to take over from me (Zen employee's ) please pm and I will email the code to you so that you can restart the thread. If there is another way to take it over please go ahead.
          XBox One Gamertag - PinStratsDan

Pinball FX3 Tips & Strategy Guide YouTube Channel - PinStratsDan

Discord server - PinStratsDan

Twitter - PinStratsDan

Facebook - PinStratsDan

Cloda's somewhat vain and sort of self-indulgent thread

Comment

• On the power gem on infinity gauntlet, once the multiball started to smash GOD, I lost a ball once the ball save had gone but still had 2 in play. I hit both into the kiss of death hole and they just didn't come back out! It was my best game of IG yet, so was a bit gutted to encounter this glitch, not tilting or anything got the balls back. I haven't been back on it since which is a shame as its a good table.

Comment

• Avengers glitch

The Avengers

Balls don't register as lost after entering wizard mode. The balls used in the multiball don't show up on the right and the game won't end even after final ball is lost. Tried to tilt the table but it wouldn't register the tilt. The glitch has occurred on 2/2 times in wizard mode. Playing on xbox. Tried saving and restarting but the glitch persisted. I believe I had an extra ball both times but have no idea if that contributed.

Comment

• The only glitch I have come upon is on Epic Quest. It wasn't registering my extra balls. Wait...that didn't sound right! Well you all know what I mean! I understand that only 2 extra balls can be earned during a single ball play. Well I was on ball 3 and hadn't earned any extra balls yet. I finally got one during the Princess multiball, and one during the Skeleton multiball. It didn't register the Princess multiball one. So the last monster killed me and I had no balls left. I have to start wording these right! Sheesh!
                PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
                Gamertag- RAFIE82
                YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
                Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Comment

• Originally posted by Rafie View Post
                  The only glitch I have come upon is on Epic Quest. It wasn't registering my extra balls. Wait...that didn't sound right! Well you all know what I mean! I understand that only 2 extra balls can be earned during a single ball play. Well I was on ball 3 and hadn't earned any extra balls yet. I finally got one during the Princess multiball, and one during the Skeleton multiball. It didn't register the Princess multiball one. So the last monster killed me and I had no balls left. I have to start wording these right! Sheesh!
                  Did you actually collect them or did you just earn them and not collect them?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nekro Neko View Post
                    Moon Knight

Bug: The right ramp gets blocked, it becomes a kind of launch pad for any ball you throw at it from that point onwards, this happened on my 20th attempt to beat Wizard mode that game give or take a few attempts. The ramp graphic looked normal, the ramp became an invisible launch mechanism. I have it recorded to show you what I mean, I just haven't loaded it up yet.
                    Confirming this bug, got it on my first ball, it presisted the entire game, making missions impossible to complete, etc...

Comment

• Originally posted by lexandro View Post
                      Did you actually collect them or did you just earn them and not collect them?
                      I collected them when multiball started in the outer lanes. I know I did! I was counting on them.
                      PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
                      Gamertag- RAFIE82
                      YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
                      Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Comment

• Infinity Gauntlet weird glitch

Ok, so i got a really weird glitch/bug on Infinity Gauntlet.
                        I don't know how this happened, but the kiss of death sinkhole is stuck in
                        an endless loop, where it's constantly shooting out a new ball every second.
                        And the moment the next ball comes out the one before it dissappears, so you can just let the game play on for a night or so stuck in this loop, and you'd probably be #1 on the leaderboards without any effort...
                        I'm guessing this is just a rare one off thing, but i thought i should let you guys know.
                        I managed to end the loop by tilting the table, and i did it as fast as possible because i don't want to screw up the leaderboards with a fake highscore. But this should probably be fixed as soon as possible, in case somebody gets this glitch and abuse it.

Comment

• Whoa! That's crazy, thanks for the heads up!

Comment

• Originally posted by Glottis View Post
                            Ok, so i got a really weird glitch/bug on Infinity Gauntlet.
                            I don't know how this happened, but the kiss of death sinkhole is stuck in
                            an endless loop, where it's constantly shooting out a new ball every second.
                            And the moment the next ball comes out the one before it dissappears, so you can just let the game play on for a night or so stuck in this loop, and you'd probably be #1 on the leaderboards without any effort...
                            I'm guessing this is just a rare one off thing, but i thought i should let you guys know.
                            I managed to end the loop by tilting the table, and i did it as fast as possible because i don't want to screw up the leaderboards with a fake highscore. But this should probably be fixed as soon as possible, in case somebody gets this glitch and abuse it.
                            It was weird reading your post. Your user name for this forum is the same one I use for Zen Pinball iOS. Are you a huge Grim Fandango fan as well?

Comment

• Fear Itself Glitch

Started up Avengers multi-ball, then really have no clue what happened. I'd like to think that I started up Thunder-God Hurry up mode because Odin gave me a Neutral ball, however, the right orbit wasn't always lit. The Iron Man Ball and Captain America ball eventually switched somehow to normal balls, and stayed in that spot the whole time, while I could make jackpot shots with the Neutral ball. Once I eventually lost the Neutral ball, all I could do is tilt to relieve the two spinning balls. Clearly something stacked, as displayed on the DMD.

Sorry for the lengthy video, some of it is useless, but I just did it quickly:

Last edited by snakeman07; 06-30-2012, 02:10 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by surf1der View Post
                                It was weird reading your post. Your user name for this forum is the same one I use for Zen Pinball iOS. Are you a huge Grim Fandango fan as well?
                                If by "huge fan" you mean "totally madly in love with", and "my favorite game of all time that i replay
                                on an almost yearly basis", then yes

Comment

Working...
                                X