X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big White Mint
    replied
    Can Zen let us know that they are following this thread? I'm all for new tables, but this stuff needs to get fixed at some point.

Leave a comment:

• Cloda
    replied
    Added a very annoying Earth Defence bug that I have encountered twice now already.. both on high scoring games where not being able to see the invasion count down has screwed my game up.

Removed the Earth Defence misfeature with regards to reaching 20x multiplier... Indy_RC figured it out and it is not a misfeature.

Leave a comment:

• shogun00
    replied
    Originally posted by chivato View Post
    Well lets hope that Zen one day will fix all these bugs.
    Read somewhere that it will cost lots off money doing so because of microsoft.
    They said it costs a lot of money to release out several individual patches. To get around this they release out one big patch, that fixes several of the bugs at once. Hence, why we don't see these table bugs being fix quickly.

Leave a comment:

• UranusIsBroken
    replied
    It'd be nice if they beta tested their tables in general. None of these bugs appear to have been, or appear to be slated to get fixed. Some of these tables I just flat out don't play anymore. It sucks having a table that's 99% solid, and even 1% garbage, because that 1% just wrecks things for me. I haven't touched Spiderman or Agents in ages because of all the nonsense associated with the two tables.

Leave a comment:

• chivato
    replied
    Well lets hope that Zen one day will fix all these bugs.
    Read somewhere that it will cost lots off money doing so because of microsoft

They should pay you as a Beta tester Cloda it will probably save them some money.
    Last edited by chivato; 09-10-2011, 05:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Cloda
    replied
    Originally posted by chivato View Post
    Wolverine Table

Bug: The left kickback sometimes kicks the ball directly in to the right outlane!

Why is this one considered a bug?

These things happen when playing pinball.
    Changed that and a few others from bugs to misfeature. I agree that it does happen in pinball, but it happens very often on Wolverine and not just occasionally... so for me it just needs a slight strength adjustment.

Leave a comment:

• chivato
    replied
    Wolverine Table

Bug: The left kickback sometimes kicks the ball directly in to the right outlane!

Why is this one considered a bug?

These things happen when playing pinball.

Leave a comment:

• Cloda
    replied
    Updated with last reported bugs including Ms. Splosion Man Multi ball bug.

Leave a comment:

• The Albin0 Rhin0
    replied
    Found a bug on Extreme. Right after i activated Playground multiball, somehow two balls got stuck right underneath the third flipper, and had only one ball in play. I got them unstuck by shooting the only ball into the playground and letting it drain into the bottom playfield, unclogging the jam. Not sure if nudging the table gets them unstuck. But it isn't a gamebreaking glitch. Just a little food for thought.

Leave a comment:

• Postman
    replied
    Speed Machine -

When making a shot to the left orbit (think that's what it's called, it the one with red in front of it) from a trapped right flipper, the ball will not go into the loop, but rather the in/outlanes about 19/20 shots. I understand that I may not be hitting it properly, but the amount of times it doesn't enter the loop is just crazy.....

Leave a comment:

• IndyRC_Racer
    replied
    Wolverine

Bug: Teeter-totter/diverter on center ramp (activate Silver Samurai lock ramp) was "stuck in the middle" and would not allow any shots to be successfully completed. Diverter eventually was bumped back into a proper position after several (5-10) failed ramp shots. Diverter operated normally for the remainder of the game.

Notes: This occured during my last completed game on 08/25/2011 and has never occurred prior to that time.

Leave a comment:

• shogun00
    replied
    Originally posted by Mogurchak View Post
    Captain America

During Dig Site Mission, if ball drains immediately after hitting the dynamite target, (to win the mission,) points are awarded like usual, but the light on the playfield does not light. You are then not able to select that mission again, when selecting another Cap's Hole mission. I presume that this will prevent you from getting to the final missions, but I am not that good to get that far after doing this glitch.
    This is a known glitch and it occurs on most tables. I had the same thing happen to me on Ironman last week. I completed the mission and the ball drained at the same time. It's not much of a glitch though. The mission is complete (still got to the wizard mode), the light just doesn't stay on. It acts like a burned out bulb like in a real pinball machine.
    Last edited by shogun00; 08-25-2011, 05:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• lexandro
    replied
    Originally posted by Postman View Post
    Street Fighter - I had the ball end up on the bow of the boat behind Blanka - after waiting a few seconds the ball relaunches and it doesn't count as a drain.....
    Its not supposed to count as a drain, its a ball reset. Thats not a bug, its intended design to resolve ball sticking.

Found what I think is a new bug on Mars.

Possible gamebreaker;

During "Anti-Gravity" mini-mission a ball may end up stuck ontop of the right rail at the joint. Because the joint is placed with the ends up it acts like a ball catcher. If the player then drops a ball and fails the mode the ball is trapped there.

Leave a comment:

• Mogurchak
    replied
    Captain America

During Dig Site Mission, if ball drains immediately after hitting the dynamite target, (to win the mission,) points are awarded like usual, but the light on the playfield does not light. You are then not able to select that mission again, when selecting another Cap's Hole mission. I presume that this will prevent you from getting to the final missions, but I am not that good to get that far after doing this glitch.

Leave a comment:

• Postman
    replied
    Street Fighter - I had the ball end up on the bow of the boat behind Blanka - after waiting a few seconds the ball relaunches and it doesn't count as a drain.....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X