X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UranusIsBroken
    replied
    Originally posted by rapierdwit View Post
    Are you referring to hitting the right orbit and having the ball fall on the rollovers instead of traveling all the way around ? I know this shot will not count. Seems like the exit point past the roll overs is where the table decides to "count" the orbit shots. Same thing happens with Iron Man.
    I think the spot is indeed past the rollover for a right orbit shot...because shooting either of the left orbits you get credit even though the ball falls through the bumpers. So I'm inclined to believe they all use the same rollover to "give credit" for hitting the respective shot. A right orbit shot has to clear the bumpers, the left orbit shots do not. Just my obvservation.

Leave a comment:

• Cloda
    replied
    OK - updated and rearranged the first post with the info and suggestions you made. I know Spiderman is missing but I can't remember all the glitches now. Please keep on adding to the thread until we have all the glitches, bugs etc. for all the tables.

Leave a comment:

• rapierdwit
    replied
    Originally posted by jop87 View Post
    on excalibur the right orbit often doesn't count..
    Are you referring to hitting the right orbit and having the ball fall on the rollovers instead of traveling all the way around ? I know this shot will not count. Seems like the exit point past the roll overs is where the table decides to "count" the orbit shots. Same thing happens with Iron Man.

Leave a comment:

• Nekro Neko
    replied
    Does the Spider on Mars count as a bug? JK.

There is a bug on mars though but I can't think of it right now.

Leave a comment:

• jop87
    replied
    Originally posted by Womble View Post
    you can grind FRENZY multiball all day long.
    Ive actually had the frenzy hole get glitched.. I was shooting it over and over again and the metal thing in front kept blocking it (sorry for the vague description, but u know what i mean )

Ive also had the hidden path blockers get stuck on excalibur.. Which is really annoying as i love the easy video mode. + on excalibur the right orbit often doesn't count..

Spiderman ofc.. Dock ock keeps the ball locked forevah :-/

Agents sniper mission: got three balls locked but it didn't start the video mode. It just started multiball.. Mission was stuck. Also had the glitch mentioned above before.

F4 multiplier bug. When failing the normal skill shot at first, but switching it while the ball gets bumped up get the multiplier light stuck.

Ive actually mailed some of these bugs as well.. no reply though..

Nice thread btw. Too bad we need it

Leave a comment:

• Cloda
    replied
    Sorry guys, haven't had chance yet to update and fix the post. Will get to it soon.

Leave a comment:

• rapierdwit
    replied
    Speed Machine Kickback Glitch

Speed Machine - Kickback Glitch- Setting off the kickback will unlight any progress you have made toward lighting the ballsaver using the Inlane/Kickback rollovers. For Instance, if you have 2 lights/gears lit toward the Ball Saver and you use the kickback, it will Unlight those two lights. So, in order to light the ballsaver you must light all three gears again (to light/enable the kickback again) and then light all three one more time to enable the BallSaver.

Leave a comment:

• Womble
    replied
    Buccaneer
    10x Multiplier Light never comes on
    My bad. You are quite right. I've been testing it and the light never comes on, at least not from the bumpers.

All the bumpers will do after X8 is increase your bumper score, and light Extra Ball. (Though this seems to be a bit random.)

Could have sworn it worked in Pinball FX 1...

Unfortunately, the table is a bit of a write-off. X8 is a doddle to build, and you can grind FRENZY multiball all day long. But it's not worth the effort, considering how small the Jackpot values are.

BTW, Earth Defense is another strange one. There doesn't appear to be an Extra Ball after getting X10. Sad panda face.

I'd like to see ED II one day. It's a great theme, just hampered by some bad design decisions (the flyover ramp, upper-left flipper, Invasion rules, the Subway system).

[edit]

I've just realised that Earth Defense's Bonus Multipliers go way up to X20! (At least on the "Multipliers" building sign.) But I can't get past X10 for the life of me. Are these higher multipliers used in the wizard mode??
    Last edited by Womble; 07-06-2011, 11:02 AM. Reason: X20, not X30

Leave a comment:

• Cloda
    replied
    Thanks guys for the input (@ Womble thanks for the artistic direction ). I'll add everything and make the alphabetical and structural adjustments when I have a bit more time.
    Last edited by Cloda; 07-06-2011, 05:42 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Womble
    replied
    Buccaneer
    10x Multiplier Light never comes on -According to the rule sheet, you hit the bumpers to advance the multiplier to X10. However, x10 NEVER gets lit, at least from hitting the bumpers.
    I could swear I've lit X10 through the bumpers on a number of occasions. I'll give it another try and see.

OTOH, I think this table is just plain broken. Which is a shame, because it could have been a contender.

Mars - Just posted my best score on Mars and when I was prompted to enter my Initials for the local leaderboard, I could not see what letters I was entering, the display was in the middle of the screen but was not the typical Select your Letter screen but a screen showing my high score?
    Yeah, I've had this happen too. One of the causes is when you manually change the camera angle during the skillshot picture-in-picure sequence. I think the camera modes get fubared.

Leave a comment:

• gasfoodmurder
    replied
    I'm not sure if this is a "bug" perse so forgive me but on Captain America, 50% of my Assault Ramp shots end with the ball flailing off of the ramp rails and deflecting somewhere else on the table. I can't imagine that it was desinged that way and it's hampered quite a few of my games so far. Does this happen to anyone else?

Leave a comment:

• rapierdwit
    replied
    Buccaneer
    10x Multiplier Light never comes on -According to the rule sheet, you hit the bumpers to advance the multiplier to X10. However, x10 NEVER gets lit, at least from hitting the bumpers. Not sure if it actually multiplies X10 for the End Of Ball Bonus but the cute little X10 light never lights up. I know someone is going to say, well, hit them some more but I have actually rolled over the "Hit the bumper XXX times for XXX,XXX points multiple times on one ball and X10 never shows his little face.

Agents - I have come across this glitch three times in the last day. During the Sniper Mission, the game decides to kick out the balls I have locked out before I complete in the mission. So, for instance, it may kick two out if I have two locked. Then, my next shot to the tanker will NOT lock in (and if I have any balls still in the tanker, will knock them out) and the Mission is STILL active with the UMD flashing "Lock Three Ball Into the Tanker!" It is then impossible to finish this mission....and impossible to start another one with this active, totally hampering any scoring.

Extreme - Ball gets stuck. Check out this video

Rocky & Bullwinkle
    Multiball- One of the locked ball become stuck when locking them and never pops back into play, thus a three ball multiball is instead a two ball mutli-ball and, if you drain one, the jackpot lights remain lit and can be scored with a single ball until the original stuck ball becomes unstuck (Usually only requires a nudge of the table).

Mars - Just posted my best score on Mars and when I was prompted to enter my Initials for the local leaderboard, I could not see what letters I was entering, the display was in the middle of the screen but was not the typical Select your Letter screen but a screen showing my high score? Very odd. So, now my local leaderboard is held by some dude with the initials of GGG.
    Last edited by rapierdwit; 07-06-2011, 03:55 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Womble
    replied
    Captain America

Bug - the view can incorrectly zoom out during the Zemo's Castle mini-game if the ball hits the bottom of the mini-game.

See: http://forum.zenstudios.com/showpost...8&postcount=68

Bug - the Bucky Howler isn't awarded if you shoot the right ramp quickly after the skillshot.

Bug - Resistance mode: team members can go missing if you use the Cosmic Cube.

See: http://forum.zenstudios.com/showpost...9&postcount=69

Misfeature - there is no sound effect when Bucky saves you.

(BTW, I think CA is one of Zen's more polished tables. Most of these issues are pretty minor.)

Regarding the Supply Drop light, I wouldn't regard that as a bug. More a design choice. Since it's a fleeting opportunity, the onus seems to be on the player to notice it and react in time. (Having said that, I wouldn't mind a sound effect being added.)
    Last edited by Womble; 07-05-2011, 11:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• UranusIsBroken
    replied
    A suggestion, as I've made in other threads.... Try to keep the tables in alphabetical order as you edit and add information to your initial post. It'll make locating information significantly easier for you, us, and Zen.

Leave a comment:

• Babbylonian
    replied
    I'll throw out another Fantastic 4 bug: Whenever I hit the F-O-U-R skill shot, if I fail to hit another letter (popping up from bumpers below) before everything stops flashing, the letter stays lit and won't move with flipper presses. This usually lasts until the ball drains, making it more difficult to increase the bonus multiplier.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X