Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Do I Have to Repurchase Tables after HD Format???

Xbox pushed a system update and my hard drive was suddenly seen as "unformatted." I tried all kinds of corrective measure to remedy that but eventually had to reformat my 360's hard drive. I started re-downloading all the paid games I remember having before the HD problem. Xbox Live remembered that I'd purchased all of them and I wasn't charged for getting them all again. That is, until it came to FX2. The base game downloaded fine, or so it seemed. Then as I went to get all the expansion tables I'd purchased, none of them could be added (free) from within FX2. I searched individually for the game, I paid for almost all the Marvel games available prior to April 2016. Now I can only acquire the basic Marvel 4-pack with Cap America and Thor in it. All the other Marvel Tables want me to pay for them again, as well as the non-Marvel tables I had. Why doesn't Xbox live remember which tables I purchased? How can I correct this?

Comment

• Hi,

Did you try the download history? You can reach it in Settings->Account->Download History and here you should be able to see the tables. You should be able to select Download Again if you select the tables.

Hopes this helps!

Thanks,
      Akos

Comment

• Download History Nearly Empty

Originally posted by McLovin View Post
        Hi,

Did you try the download history? You can reach it in Settings->Account->Download History and here you should be able to see the tables. You should be able to select Download Again if you select the tables.

Hopes this helps!

Thanks,
        Akos
        That was a noble suggestion but I already tried it. It only shows the downloads that I recently started doing for my other games. Essentially, with my hard drive having to be reformatted, I have to go by sheer memory of all the games I had. All the monthly "free" games I got from Xbox Gold are mostly missing from my memory. Even the free trial games that were on my system when I bought it are gone. I'd have thought Xbox Live would have a record of all the games I've ever had on my system based on my Xbox Live account. Anyone know if such a list exists online that I could check to reacquire all I lost? Such a list might even help me pinpoint to your team EXACTLY which tables I lost.

Thanks for your suggestion.

Comment

• Aliens table on Xbox 360
          Every ball i start takes the same direction straight in the right outlane.
          And after the game over screen the game freezes and i have to restart my Xbox.

Comment

Working...
          X