X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brianvgplayer
    replied
    I noticed a few tables like Plants vs. Zombies are still behind on updates. Any chance of these getting updated any time soon?

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    Originally posted by OriginalEther View Post
    Barbie could probably confirm this, but I think it is very clear that until the glitch is fixed, the leaderboards are going to reset each week.

Makes sense, actually, as I think a lot of the top scores on it are not legitimate.
    And from what I have gathered, leaving the scores up for a few months, then resetting them when everything is fixed, will not go over well.
    Yep - we are aware and working on a fix. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Leave a comment:

• Achim-T
    replied
    Originally posted by OriginalEther View Post
    Barbie could probably confirm this, but I think it is very clear that until the glitch is fixed, the leaderboards are going to reset each week.

Makes sense, actually, as I think a lot of the top scores on it are not legitimate.
    And from what I have gathered, leaving the scores up for a few months, then resetting them when everything is fixed, will not go over well.
    Ok, I'm waiting for the bug fixes. It's a nice table, but so as it is, it's not usable.

Thanks for your answer !

Achim

Leave a comment:

• OriginalEther
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Achim-T
    replied
    Star Wars - Return of the Jedi

Originally posted by deep View Post
    We are aware of this, already fixed, waiting for a patch. Thanks!
    There's another fatal bug in Star Wars Episode 6 Return of the Jedi on XBOX 360:

EVERY SUNDAY the highscores of this table where lost or deleted ! I've had many highscores on this table, and every week on Sunday all the highscores are lost or going to nirvana. Today too. I've had 40 milliones and today is only my wife with 3,9 milions in the highscores alone, because she's playing after highscores are lost.

Me and my friends haven't fun to play this table again so long this bug is'nt corrected. I hope this bug is deleted soon.

Excuse my bad english ! I'm coming from germany and my english is only school english !

Let us hear this bug is fixed !
    Last edited by Achim-T; 12-01-2013, 05:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• deep
    replied
    Originally posted by Darth F3TT View Post
    Infinite scoring bug on Return of the Jedi with absolutely nothing going on.

Notice the top right scoring 112,685 over and over again for no reason. The ball is trapped with the right flipper. This was going on for about a minute before I started filming. The only reason it stopped was because it was 50M limit multi-player game.

I have no idea how I caused it.

We are aware of this, already fixed, waiting for a patch. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Darth F3TT
    replied
    Return of the Jedi

Infinite scoring bug on Return of the Jedi with absolutely nothing going on.

Notice the top right scoring 112,685 over and over again for no reason. The ball is trapped with the right flipper. This was going on for about a minute before I started filming. The only reason it stopped was because it was 50M limit multi-player game.

I have no idea how I caused it.

Leave a comment:

• zaphod77
    replied
    Originally posted by And33y View Post
    MARS Table

In the PYRAMID MISSION the MARS targets don't register as being hit for a few seconds not instantly when they have been hit sometimes they don't even register at all as being hit. I.E if the are 0 MARS targets flashing and visibly see and hear the ball connect to the taget it won't count.
    As designed. They ONLY count when they are flashing. Pyramid defense mode is HARD.

In this mission if you keep all 3 balls after hitting all targets and ramps, you have to shoot the pyramid 3 times. However if you have 2 balls remaining after all targets and ramps are completed only have to shoot the pyramid with 2 times.
    As designed. Just be glad the mission doesn't end when you lose one ball.

In the ZERO GRAVITY MULTIBALL mission after shooting all the ramps with only the mission sinkhole left to shoot. Having 2 balls remaining and one ball is drained out the middle or side, and shooting the mission sinkhole and completeing the mission while give a ball lost and end that ball.
    Locking all but one wins this mode. Not a bug... But if the ball drains first instead the mission should end with a failure, and the ball not locked. If the ball drained first then you locked and ball over that's a bug.
    After completing any mission or stage all shots on any other ramps or targets immediately afterwards don't count for up to 5-10 seconds. Although any special event will happen instantly
    Possibly a bug, but i'm guessing it's by design, to let you get the ball under control after a mission.
    In SANDSTORM mission. The ball is constantly getting suck in the mission sinkhole for the duration of the time it takes to complete a stage causing a restart. Also the ball gets suck on the spider ramp and slowly makes it way around it for about 10 seconds another restart. At the start of the mission sometimes it while give the stage target ramps instantly, most often it takes upto 15 seconds before giving a target ramp to shoot. The ball can get stuck at the start of the mission, but it has already given the target ramps to shoot causing another restart. Most often the ship or middle sinkhole will release the ball on the wrong side of the ramp targets. IE if I have to shoot left it will release the ball on the left instead of the right.
    Not a bug. Part of the challenge of the mode.
    The REFILL mission. There will be 3 target ramps to shoot instead of the normal 2. After shooting one out of the 3 target ramps it won't count towards this mission. If by holding the ball on a flipper, and waiting for a better target ramp to shoot. As they change every 8-10secs, the target ramps won't change and will be the same target ramps to shoot again after the change. I.E I had the righthand side spinner lane to shoot and the pyramid ramp. I caught the ball on the right flipper I have 5 seconds to shoot those 2 target ramps so logically I wait till they change, only I continue waiting 10 seconds no change, 15 seconds no change etc. I shoot the spaceship ramp, those target ramps which had 5 seconds remaining change on shooting the spaceship ramp but the change is exactly the same target ramps again. I easily shoot the righthandside spinner ramp now and complete the phase. This has happened a few times now when catching the ball on the flipper and holding it there to make a better shot on a target ramp.
    This may indeed be a bug... On PC version the shots change as expected.
    Not really an error but defies even basic logic. When shooting the bumper targets from 0x,2x,4x,6x,8x,10x they will only ever give the same score per bumper hit. Also it will always give the same score for completeing all 3 bumper targets which is 50 k on completion from 0x,2x,4x,6x,8x,10x. The point of 10x is for the extra ball but the multiplier is irrevlevant so why is labelled 2x,4x,6x,8x,10x?
    the X is the bonus multiplier which applies to end of ball bonus. not anything else. Standard pinball logic to me.
    Not really an error but again is questionable. The middle mission sinkhole is a blackhole when there are no missions on it the ball gets sucked into it from any shot relatively close to it. As soon as there is a mission in it the ball can bounce off it and is much harder to hit it. If having 2 or more mission it again is much harder to shoot then prior.
    It's just you. Normal physics variation is to blame for this, and it can happen at any time. try one of the other sweet spots if the one you are used to using is not cooperating.

Leave a comment:

• Marc Spector
    replied
    Surf1der, thanks a lot for your answer!

Leave a comment:

• surf1der
    replied
    Originally posted by Marc Spector View Post
    Hello everyone:

I'm a new user of this forum. I would like to report a possible bug in Epic Quest table that I don't know if you have noticed (or suffered) it. Let me know if I'm wrong but this table allows the player to earn as much extra balls as he is able to collect. During the Princess Multiball, I have noticed lots of times that the game doesn't register the earning of a extra ball collected by hitting the outlane if another ball hits at the same time, for example, a jackpot prize. The flashing 'Extra Ball' stops to flash but I don't earn my prize. It's really annoying.

Thanks for your attention!
    I believe if you have already earned 2 extra balls per regular ball in play, you will only receive a jackpot from an outlane drain during princess multiball.

Leave a comment:

• Marc Spector
    replied
    Epic Quest bug?

Hello everyone:

I'm a new user of this forum. I would like to report a possible bug in Epic Quest table that I don't know if you have noticed (or suffered) it. Let me know if I'm wrong but this table allows the player to earn as much extra balls as he is able to collect. During the Princess Multiball, I have noticed lots of times that the game doesn't register the earning of a extra ball collected by hitting the outlane if another ball hits at the same time, for example, a jackpot prize. The flashing 'Extra Ball' stops to flash but I don't earn my prize. It's really annoying.

Thanks for your attention!

Leave a comment:

• And33y
    replied
    Mars

MARS Table

In the PYRAMID MISSION the MARS targets don't register as being hit for a few seconds not instantly when they have been hit sometimes they don't even register at all as being hit. I.E if the are 0 MARS targets flashing and visibly see and hear the ball connect to the taget it won't count. In this mission if you keep all 3 balls after hitting all targets and ramps, you have to shoot the pyramid 3 times. However if you have 2 balls remaining after all targets and ramps are completed only have to shoot the pyramid with 2 times.

In the ZERO GRAVITY MULTIBALL mission after shooting all the ramps with only the mission sinkhole left to shoot. Having 2 balls remaining and one ball is drained out the middle or side, and shooting the mission sinkhole and completeing the mission while give a ball lost and end that ball.

After completing any mission or stage all shots on any other ramps or targets immediately afterwards don't count for upto 5-10 seconds. Although any special event will happen instantly

In SANDSTORM mission. The ball is constantly getting suck in the mission sinkhole for the duration of the time it takes to complete a stage causing a restart. Also the ball gets suck on the spider ramp and slowly makes it way around it for about 10 seconds another restart. At the start of the mission sometimes it while give the stage target ramps instantly, most often it takes upto 15 seconds before giving a target ramp to shoot. The ball can get stuck at the start of the mission, but it has already given the target ramps to shoot causing another restart. Most often the ship or middle sinkhole will release the ball on the wrong side of the ramp targets. IE if I have to shoot left it will release the ball on the left instead of the right.

The REFILL mission. There will be 3 target ramps to shoot instead of the normal 2. After shooting one out of the 3 target ramps it won't count towards this mission. If by holding the ball on a flipper, and waiting for a better target ramp to shoot. As they change every 8-10secs, the target ramps won't change and will be the same target ramps to shoot again after the change. I.E I had the righthand side spinner lane to shoot and the pyramid ramp. I caught the ball on the right flipper I have 5 seconds to shoot those 2 target ramps so logically I wait till they change, only I continue waiting 10 seconds no change, 15 seconds no change etc. I shoot the spaceship ramp, those target ramps which had 5 seconds remaining change on shooting the spaceship ramp but the change is exactly the same target ramps again. I easily shoot the righthandside spinner ramp now and complete the phase. This has happened a few times now when catching the ball on the flipper and holding it there to make a better shot on a target ramp.

Not really an error but defies even basic logic. When shooting the bumper targets from 0x,2x,4x,6x,8x,10x they will only ever give the same score per bumper hit. Also it will always give the same score for completeing all 3 bumper targets which is 50 k on completion from 0x,2x,4x,6x,8x,10x. The point of 10x is for the extra ball but the multiplier is irrevlevant so why is labelled 2x,4x,6x,8x,10x?

Not really an error but again is questionable. The middle mission sinkhole is a blackhole when there are no missions on it the ball gets sucked into it from any shot relatively close to it. As soon as there is a mission in it the ball can bounce off it and is much harder to hit it. If having 2 or more mission it again is much harder to shoot then prior.
    Last edited by And33y; 02-24-2013, 02:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• DarkKodiaK
    replied
    civil war table: annoying sound bug

when the ball gets locked into the fight hole to start the fight. There's a really really loud and annoying sound that loops until the ball gets kicked out.

Leave a comment:

• Vincent
    replied
    Spiderman

Bug :

Wizard mode wouldn't unlock on Spider-Man

I was in such a nice flow with Spider-Man. I unlocked "Finale!" twice but the third time it wouldn't lit up That's a real nasty glitch/bug.

When I shot the ball on the roof it didn't come out on top, but came out below too. Very strange.

(By Lukky NL)
    Last edited by Vincent; 02-12-2013, 07:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• pickster00
    replied
    Another wizard game killer for Avengers

I finally finished spelling ASSEMBLE and as soon as the multi-balls started coming into play all of my flipper buttons became unresponsive. After the ball save feature ran out and all but one ball had drained they started working again. I was able to play the last ball until it drained but the table is still live as if I have a ball(s) in play. Won't tilt or kick out new ball. Was on first ball after playing two extras. Still doubled my high score at least before it quit.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X