This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IndyRC_Racer View Post
    Cloda, thanks for maintaining this list. Hopefully Zen is reading and will at least fix all the game breaking bugs. Nothing is more annoying than having your best game ever be foiled by the machine and not the "man" behind the flippers.
    Thanks Indy for all the input - I incorporated it into the post. To try to keep the post shorter I aimed to only include the bug/misfeature related info and not the additional note's etc.

Thanks for the Spiderman thread... will go through it at a later stage to add to this thread.
    XBox One Gamertag - PinStratsDan

Pinball FX3 Tips & Strategy Guide YouTube Channel - PinStratsDan

Discord server - PinStratsDan

Twitter - PinStratsDan

Facebook - PinStratsDan

Cloda's somewhat vain and sort of self-indulgent thread

Comment

Buccaneer

10x multiplier works on Pinball FX1 (by repeatedly hitting the "mushroom" bumpers). Confirmed on July 20, 2011.

To clarify, you can get to 10x when playing Buccaneer on Pinball FX1. However, you cannot get to 10x when playing Buccaneer on Pinball FX2
      Last edited by IndyRC_Racer; 07-24-2011, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rapierdwit View Post
        Actually, that Table is Extreme, not Speed Machine.
        you are correct, it happened several months ago, so i'd forgotten which table it was.

Comment

Originally posted by IndyRC_Racer View Post
          Buccaneer

10x multiplier works on Pinball FX1 (by repeatedly hitting the "mushroom" bumpers). Confirmed on July 20, 2011.
          Not sure exactly what you are saying Indy. Are you saying it has been fixed or that it works in the previous Pinball FX1 before the Pinball FX2 update is added? Sorry for being thick.
          Last edited by rapierdwit; 07-21-2011, 06:24 PM.

Comment

I'm not sure if this is a bug or what, but i just posted a thread about physics being different on orginal elite 360(1080i via HDMI) vs slim 360 (1080P via HDMI) see thread. http://forum.zenstudios.com/showthread.php?p=13117
            On captain america table, on the new Xbox, the ball won't capture on the right flipper when starting a mission. I havn't played any other tables on the new xbox yet, but i'm wondering if there are any differences on any other tables.

Comment

Wolverine

Wolverine

- Sometimes, Claw Save doesn't let the ball settle long enough before launching it back on to the playfield, with the result that the ball hits the underside of the flippers, resulting in a drain

- the left kickback sometimes kicks the ball directly in to the right outlane!

- occasionally, the ball will be ejected from the SNIKT saucer immediately, instead of after a short delay

- in common with other Zen tables, a kickback will be detected if a ball gets past the bottom flippers and rolls up the side of the tables in to the Kickback area. The ball will be magically teleported to the kickback location, and kicked out. (This is good for the player, but exposes the man behind the curtain.)

- Wolverine says "Clever!" even if you miss the death save

- as previously reported, you can get 5 extra balls per real ball, compared to 3 on the PS3 version.
              Last edited by Womble; 07-24-2011, 10:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rapierdwit View Post
                Not sure exactly what you are saying Indy. Are you saying it has been fixed or that it works in the previous Pinball FX1 before the Pinball FX2 update is added? Sorry for being thick.
                Sorry for the confusion. On the Buccaneer table - 10X does not work on Pinball FX2, but does work on Pinball FX1.

Comment

Updated with newly reported bugs etc.

Twitter - PinStratsDan

Facebook - PinStratsDan

Comment

Wolverine

Wolverine

Bug: after the third (or fourth?) wizard mode, the "Danger" and "DANGER" warnings no longer appear on the DMD, and the danger sound fx do not play.

Comment

Captain America

During the Death Ray Mission on Captain America you have to hit the bumpers on the left or make the spinners move to recover your strength. This is displayed on the digital readout with "Strength Meter" going up as you hit the bumpers and spinners.

After you get the required strength then you have to make the marked shots to deflect the ray. The Digital Display goes back to a normal display telling you to deflect the ray. If you take too long with the spinners and bumpers you are hit again and with the death ray and have to start over again with the strength meter appearing on the display and you have to hit the spinner/bumpers again.

On one instance I missed the last Deflect Ray shot and it reset the Strength Meter which showed up on Digital Display. I quickly made the spinner shot into the bumpers and heard the game sounds and lights change to Deflect the Ray but when I looked at the digital display it was still on the "Strength Meter".

This confused me for a second so made another shot to the spinners/bumpers and the Digital Display was still stuck on the Strength Meter and was not advancing. The sounds and lights on the board said I had to deflect the shot and when I made the last shot it did indeed end the mode and the Display went back to normal. But for a short time it was stuck on "Strength Meter'.
                      I aint got no skills, I just smack the ball for a while...LOL! ;-)

Comment

ROCKY & BULLWINKLE

Misfeature/bug??: No indication that ballsave is about to turn off. Ballsave should/could flash faster for a few seconds before turning off.

----------

Because of the short time ballsave lasts on this table and no additional indication when it is about to turn off, you cannot use it as a strategic feature of the table (ie. Thing Multiball).

Comment

Updated including another game breaking glitch on fantastic 4.

Twitter - PinStratsDan

Facebook - PinStratsDan

Comment

Updated Spiderman bugs and glitches... took it straight from the threads where they were reported. I think there are many more bugs/glitch variations on this table but most of them has to do with Doc Ock grabbing the wrong ball, the balls changing colour and the captive ball disappearing.

PS: I don't know if some of these bugs have been fixed... don't think so if I look at the post by Ihearawhich!!!
                            Last edited by Cloda; 07-30-2011, 04:41 PM.

Twitter - PinStratsDan

Facebook - PinStratsDan

Comment

I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but when i only had two balls left on clone multiball(spiderman) i was able to start missions again. I completed the JJ mission but then lost my second to last ball(ending clone multiball), but i kept the mission complete light for jj completed, so it was easier to get back to wizard mode.. I would have loved to have started the GG or mysterio mission when i had wizard mode going (ball save in wizard mode?!?!!?). Or what if i had completed all missions while still in wizard mode, and restarted wizard mode while still in wizard mode?
                              Last edited by fubar; 08-01-2011, 06:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by fubar View Post
                                I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but when i only had two balls left on clone multiball(spiderman) i was able to start missions again. I completed the JJ mission but then lost my second to last ball(ending clone multiball), but i kept the mission complete light for jj completed, so it was easier to get back to wizard mode.. I would have loved to have started the GG or mysterio mission when i had wizard mode going (ball save in wizard mode?!?!!?). Or what if i had completed all missions while still in wizard mode, and restarted wizard mode while still in wizard mode?
                                Kind of sound like the plot for the movie Inception... without the use of drugs I also had the JJ Anderson mode being completed in a few clone chaos modes but I don't think the other villain missions can be activated. I also have sneaky suspicion that by completing JJ Anderson during Clone Chaos reward you with completing the mode more than once... I'm saying this because my JJ Anderson score is much higher than the amount of times I have completed it successfully in one game... can anybody confirm/deny this?

Anyway... I don't think it is a bug and it is most probably a planned feature in the game.

Twitter - PinStratsDan

Facebook - PinStratsDan

Comment

Working...
                                X