Clear All

• theRonlyConly97
    replied
    I used the XBOX button.

Leave a comment:

• bclewis
    replied
    Originally posted by theRonlyConly97 View Post
    So I finally had a problem loading up Paranormal after a clean save. I had 16 Billion points with about 10 extra balls to go and I saved the game, exited to the XBOX panels and proceeded to power down the console.
    When you "exited to XBOX panels", did you do so with the in-game button (blue button, at bottom right of table selection screen), or did you use the XBOX button?

I'm not sure if it makes a difference, but if anything I'd expect the former method to be safer.

Leave a comment:

• theRonlyConly97
    replied
    Has anybody had problems loading a game after it has been saved?

So I finally had a problem loading up Paranormal after a clean save. I had 16 Billion points with about 10 extra balls to go and I saved the game, exited to the XBOX panels and proceeded to power down the console. No problems, at least that's what I thought. I tried to load the previous saved game and it just kept loading, and loading, and loading. After the first 15 seconds I knew that something must be wrong, but I was hoping for a miracle. I let it go for 1 whole minute, but had no luck. I had to quit the game! I loaded up pinball fx2, went to Paranormal to load the saved game and there was nothing saved, just like I was afraid of. I am just wondering if this has happened to anyone else and which game did it occur on? Not that it matters which game it was, but I am just curious.

Leave a comment:

• Loc_Dog_
    replied
    Something I ran into today. While doing the Quinjet multiball mission on The Avengers table I had the Ball Save active when one ball drained and didn't come out. When the second one also drained it also didn't come out. Couldn't tilt or do anything, the mission graphics on the display was the only thing showing (Hawkeye and Black Widow's face beside each other). I tried exiting/saving and coming back but finally just gave up and restarted.

Leave a comment:

• Glottis
    replied
    Originally posted by surf1der View Post
    It was weird reading your post. Your user name for this forum is the same one I use for Zen Pinball iOS. Are you a huge Grim Fandango fan as well?
    If by "huge fan" you mean "totally madly in love with", and "my favorite game of all time that i replay
    on an almost yearly basis", then yes

Leave a comment:

• snakeman07
    replied
    Fear Itself Glitch

Started up Avengers multi-ball, then really have no clue what happened. I'd like to think that I started up Thunder-God Hurry up mode because Odin gave me a Neutral ball, however, the right orbit wasn't always lit. The Iron Man Ball and Captain America ball eventually switched somehow to normal balls, and stayed in that spot the whole time, while I could make jackpot shots with the Neutral ball. Once I eventually lost the Neutral ball, all I could do is tilt to relieve the two spinning balls. Clearly something stacked, as displayed on the DMD.

Sorry for the lengthy video, some of it is useless, but I just did it quickly:

Last edited by snakeman07; 06-30-2012, 02:10 AM.

Leave a comment:

• surf1der
    replied
    Originally posted by Glottis View Post
    Ok, so i got a really weird glitch/bug on Infinity Gauntlet.
    I don't know how this happened, but the kiss of death sinkhole is stuck in
    an endless loop, where it's constantly shooting out a new ball every second.
    And the moment the next ball comes out the one before it dissappears, so you can just let the game play on for a night or so stuck in this loop, and you'd probably be #1 on the leaderboards without any effort...
    I'm guessing this is just a rare one off thing, but i thought i should let you guys know.
    I managed to end the loop by tilting the table, and i did it as fast as possible because i don't want to screw up the leaderboards with a fake highscore. But this should probably be fixed as soon as possible, in case somebody gets this glitch and abuse it.
    It was weird reading your post. Your user name for this forum is the same one I use for Zen Pinball iOS. Are you a huge Grim Fandango fan as well?

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    Whoa! That's crazy, thanks for the heads up!

Leave a comment:

• Glottis
    replied
    Infinity Gauntlet weird glitch

Ok, so i got a really weird glitch/bug on Infinity Gauntlet.
    I don't know how this happened, but the kiss of death sinkhole is stuck in
    an endless loop, where it's constantly shooting out a new ball every second.
    And the moment the next ball comes out the one before it dissappears, so you can just let the game play on for a night or so stuck in this loop, and you'd probably be #1 on the leaderboards without any effort...
    I'm guessing this is just a rare one off thing, but i thought i should let you guys know.
    I managed to end the loop by tilting the table, and i did it as fast as possible because i don't want to screw up the leaderboards with a fake highscore. But this should probably be fixed as soon as possible, in case somebody gets this glitch and abuse it.

Leave a comment:

• Rafie
    replied
    Originally posted by lexandro View Post
    Did you actually collect them or did you just earn them and not collect them?
    I collected them when multiball started in the outer lanes. I know I did! I was counting on them.

Leave a comment:

• rapierdwit
    replied
    Originally posted by Nekro Neko View Post
    Moon Knight

Bug: The right ramp gets blocked, it becomes a kind of launch pad for any ball you throw at it from that point onwards, this happened on my 20th attempt to beat Wizard mode that game give or take a few attempts. The ramp graphic looked normal, the ramp became an invisible launch mechanism. I have it recorded to show you what I mean, I just haven't loaded it up yet.
    Confirming this bug, got it on my first ball, it presisted the entire game, making missions impossible to complete, etc...

Leave a comment:

• lexandro
    replied
    Originally posted by Rafie View Post
    The only glitch I have come upon is on Epic Quest. It wasn't registering my extra balls. Wait...that didn't sound right! Well you all know what I mean! I understand that only 2 extra balls can be earned during a single ball play. Well I was on ball 3 and hadn't earned any extra balls yet. I finally got one during the Princess multiball, and one during the Skeleton multiball. It didn't register the Princess multiball one. So the last monster killed me and I had no balls left. I have to start wording these right! Sheesh!
    Did you actually collect them or did you just earn them and not collect them?

Leave a comment:

• Rafie
    replied
    The only glitch I have come upon is on Epic Quest. It wasn't registering my extra balls. Wait...that didn't sound right! Well you all know what I mean! I understand that only 2 extra balls can be earned during a single ball play. Well I was on ball 3 and hadn't earned any extra balls yet. I finally got one during the Princess multiball, and one during the Skeleton multiball. It didn't register the Princess multiball one. So the last monster killed me and I had no balls left. I have to start wording these right! Sheesh!

Leave a comment:

• rgates06
    replied
    Avengers glitch

The Avengers

Balls don't register as lost after entering wizard mode. The balls used in the multiball don't show up on the right and the game won't end even after final ball is lost. Tried to tilt the table but it wouldn't register the tilt. The glitch has occurred on 2/2 times in wizard mode. Playing on xbox. Tried saving and restarting but the glitch persisted. I believe I had an extra ball both times but have no idea if that contributed.

Leave a comment:

• UnderQuarantine
    replied
    On the power gem on infinity gauntlet, once the multiball started to smash GOD, I lost a ball once the ball save had gone but still had 2 in play. I hit both into the kiss of death hole and they just didn't come back out! It was my best game of IG yet, so was a bit gutted to encounter this glitch, not tilting or anything got the balls back. I haven't been back on it since which is a shame as its a good table.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X