Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It'd be nice if they beta tested their tables in general. None of these bugs appear to have been, or appear to be slated to get fixed. Some of these tables I just flat out don't play anymore. It sucks having a table that's 99% solid, and even 1% garbage, because that 1% just wrecks things for me. I haven't touched Spiderman or Agents in ages because of all the nonsense associated with the two tables.

Comment

Originally posted by chivato View Post
      Well lets hope that Zen one day will fix all these bugs.
      Read somewhere that it will cost lots off money doing so because of microsoft.
      They said it costs a lot of money to release out several individual patches. To get around this they release out one big patch, that fixes several of the bugs at once. Hence, why we don't see these table bugs being fix quickly.

Comment

Added a very annoying Earth Defence bug that I have encountered twice now already.. both on high scoring games where not being able to see the invasion count down has screwed my game up.

Removed the Earth Defence misfeature with regards to reaching 20x multiplier... Indy_RC figured it out and it is not a misfeature.
        XBox One Gamertag - PinStratsDan

Pinball FX3 Tips & Strategy Guide YouTube Channel - PinStratsDan

Discord server - PinStratsDan

Twitter - PinStratsDan

Facebook - PinStratsDan

Cloda's somewhat vain and sort of self-indulgent thread

Comment

Can Zen let us know that they are following this thread? I'm all for new tables, but this stuff needs to get fixed at some point.

Comment

Ultimo Bug.

I play on the PS3 so i dont know if this is a bug on FX2 too, but i'm posting here because the PS3 forum is dead.

Anyway, during a game of Ironman, I had completed the missions for the second time and was getting ready to fight Ultimo for the 2nd time. Everything seemed normal, the Ultimo music started, the four ball shot out. As I started to play, i noticed something was missing.... Ultimo! He didn't rise out of the center of the table. Everything else was typical of an Ultimo fight. The only way to get out of it was to let all but one ball drain. Once i did that, Ultimo rises up out of the table like he's supposed to at the beginning of the fight. But as soon as he comes up, he immediately goes back under. After that, the table was back to normal. I just missed out on any possible points for an Ultimo fight.

Strange. This is the only time I've had this happen.

Comment

Sorcerer's Lair

Added Sorcerer's Lair's few bugs and misfeatures. Please add if I have missed anything or if there is something else bugging you about the table.

Twitter - PinStratsDan

Facebook - PinStratsDan

Comment

Originally posted by Cloda View Post
                Sorcerer's Lair
                Bug: Immediately following the "Behind the Wall" mission table bump doesn't work which can lead to a drain if you want to do a flipper pass e.g. to immediately start the Midnight Madness mode.
                This bug is also in the PS3 version.

Comment

In street fighter 2, sometimes the "ball saved" light doesn't light up during the beginning of a multiball. It still works, but you have no way of knowing it turned on, or when it turned off because the light never started blinking.

Comment

I'd like to add to the list that the achievement for 100 splodes on the Ms Splosion Man table is currently glitched.

Comment

In SL, sometimes the Jackpot does not register when you hit Whisper. Even with a completed shot.
                      http://www.pinballmuseum.org/ The City Is My Church

Comment

Fantasic Four:

After completing wizard mode, I had Gift of Thing active, and it wouldn't register hits to his blocker shield (all three) when I made contact with them. It made the "rock" noise, but the shields wouldn't drop.

Comment

Really, didn't anyone care for my post about Rome bugs ?

http://forum.zenstudios.com/showthread.php?t=3550

Please Cloda add those ones to your list. Thank you friend.

Comment

Paranormal Bugs

I added the Paranormal bugs as well as the other bugs reported since my last update. Please go through the bugs for the tables that you are interested in so that we can make sure that it is correct and that all the known bugs are reported. It sounds like Zen is getting more serious with regards to releasing a bug fix patch... so lets make sure they have all the information they need to fix all the bugs.

Twitter - PinStratsDan

Facebook - PinStratsDan

Comment

Paranormal bugs

Ok, it's my time to sadly report on this thread. I had a 20 hours game ruined by a bug and i'm totally depressed about it. I must say that, imho, a 20 hours game in pinball is simply wrong, a good player should be able to play max 2 hours, here there are too many extra balls and ball save are given away too easily...C'mon, this is pinball, not an RPG! Moreover, the longer the game, the easier a bug can happen. I encountered THREE different bugs, all on ball 2.3 ( which i kept alive for a long time). Two are already listed by Cloda, but i'll write them all the same.

Bug 1 : All of a sudden, without any apparent reason, Tilt warnings disappeared. No voice or dmd indication. I had to play very carefully, since i usually nudge a lot and i was afraid it would tilt. After entering the "Video mode" some time later things started to work properly again

Bug 2 : During a 4th dimension multiball the ball was stuck near the haunted house, like it has already bee reported. Game was stuck, no tilt, and i thought all was gone to hell. Luckily th ball was unstuck after some time passed nudging the table like crazy( mostly out of frustration...) and it came back into play. I didn' t expect it so i lost it straight away, but i was glad my game wasn't over.But...

Bug 3: This is the worse, and what ruined my game.Again, with no apparent reason, all of a sudden the Cube rewards disappeared.Every time i entered an unlit hole the ball simply disappeared from play. It was relaunched every time in play after 20 seconds or so ( like it happens when the ball is stuck and it is RECOGNISED as stuck) but no rewards. The worse part is that the bug REMAINED for all the following balls, so i wasn't able to get the extra balls from my 3rd ball and i played 5 less balls than i could. My score was ruined by this.

Right now as you might imagine i'm angry and depressed, because my score was getting big fast and i played a lot of hours..I can tolerate a bug thet ruins an hour game, but 20...
                              "The heart reveals what smiles betray" - Rise against

Comment

Another strange Paranormal occurance

Alright, here's another bit of Paranormal weirdness I experienced this morning that doesn't seem to be documented here - my recount's a little fuzzy as I'd originally figured it was one of the already-mentioned multiball levitation bugs and didn't pay overly close attention to the exact chain of events that lead up to it. My apologies for that!

Either during or immediately after Levitation multiball jackpot there was a very strange graphical effect that didn't seem at all normal (but may very well be - I'm a lightweight ). The surrounding area of the board grew dark, and it seemed almost as though the upper surface parts of the board faded out. It only lasted a few seconds - I couldn't really tell if it was just a drastic lighting change or if parts of the board actually stopped being rendered. Again, it might be a normal thing, but it's nothing I'd seen before. Afterwards things went back to normal and I was able to continue playing normally for a while. When I drained I ended up going into video mode (yay!), failed miserably after a few turns, and returned to the board with no ball reset. I can nudge the board infinitely without consequence, the flippers all work, but I never get my third ball. It continues through a saved game as well, I can quit and come back and my board's in the same state.

Sorry again about the haziness, but something ain't right here that isn't just my memory

Comment

Working...
                                X