X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cloda
    replied
    Marvel Pinball AC bugs that I am aware off.

Avengers:

bug: Black widow ramp that diverts the ball down the left outlane from time to time for no apparent reason.

Fear Itself:

game breaking glitch: Did not encounter it myself but as reported there is possible problem with the Greithof mission and the magnets that can break the game.

Infinity Gauntlet:

Bug: The camera's seems to reset each time you play the table again.

All and all not a bad tally of bugs and glitches at this stage of the game.

I don't have time anymore to update the bugs thread so if anybody wants to take over from me (Zen employee's ) please pm and I will email the code to you so that you can restart the thread. If there is another way to take it over please go ahead.

Leave a comment:

• E113
    replied
    Originally posted by Cloda View Post
    That is a pity. I played it this week after the fix and the same situation happened to me again but after about 5 seconds or so the ball exploded (similar to what happens to your ball left after the Dr. Doom mission) after being stuck behind the right shield. Lets hope it was really just a fluke and that it won't happen again. I also had some of the other previous glitch situations happen this week and none of them broke the game
    After saving/quitting out of the table and coming back in and still not being able to tilt or anything I started a new game. I checked the stats and it still says Galactus mission completed: 1. At least I didn't lose my stats, I guess because I saved/quit out. This is good news, wish I could have finished the game though. But on a side note, the aggravation with Fantastic Four led me to get motivated to go and beat Dracula on Blade so, at least I got 2 more wizard modes done tonight, always a plus.

Leave a comment:

• Cloda
    replied
    Originally posted by E113 View Post
    I literally JUST beat wizard mode on Fantastic Four like 25 minutes ago and shortly after (about 5-10 minutes) my ball drained and this happened to me. The game's been sitting while I've been looking through this thread to find if it was here and while I'm typing. Nothing has happened, I can't tilt. Its exactly as you said. I wasn't in the middle of a mission or anything, it was just regular play. Everything's all flashing and what not and nothing's happening. Kind of a bummer considering its my first game beating wizard mode. I'm pretty sure since I'm not finishing my game it won't record in my stats that I beat Galactus, also my 207Mil score (highest to date) will go away as well. Hopefully this gets fixed soon. I loved this table until this happened to me.

*EDIT* Apparently I was wrong about the score. My highest score on the table was 233Mil. It may have been higher if I could have finished that game though I suppose.
    That is a pity. I played it this week after the fix and the same situation happened to me again but after about 5 seconds or so the ball exploded (similar to what happens to your ball left after the Dr. Doom mission) after being stuck behind the right shield. Lets hope it was really just a fluke and that it won't happen again. I also had some of the other previous glitch situations happen this week and none of them broke the game

Leave a comment:

• E113
    replied
    Originally posted by Cloda View Post
    [SIZE="4"]Fantastic 4

Game Breaking: With both shields activated as well as the NZ ballsaver the ball falls down the middle and the portal opens but rather than the ball getting pulled into the portal it goes behind one of the shields where it gets stuck. The ball disappears/sink into the table behind the shield, the portal is still open, the table is flashing very brightly and all the characters is doing their normal thing. The ball doesn't get reset and you can't tilt the table so your only option is to restart the game. It was reported happening during the Doombots mission and getting stuck behind the right shield but it is assumed that it can happen during other situations as well.
    I literally JUST beat wizard mode on Fantastic Four like 25 minutes ago and shortly after (about 5-10 minutes) my ball drained and this happened to me. The game's been sitting while I've been looking through this thread to find if it was here and while I'm typing. Nothing has happened, I can't tilt. Its exactly as you said. I wasn't in the middle of a mission or anything, it was just regular play. Everything's all flashing and what not and nothing's happening. Kind of a bummer considering its my first game beating wizard mode. I'm pretty sure since I'm not finishing my game it won't record in my stats that I beat Galactus, also my 207Mil score (highest to date) will go away as well. Hopefully this gets fixed soon. I loved this table until this happened to me.

*EDIT* Apparently I was wrong about the score. My highest score on the table was 233Mil. It may have been higher if I could have finished that game though I suppose.
    Last edited by E113; 06-23-2012, 02:36 AM.

Leave a comment:

• theRonlyConly97
    replied
    Yeah, that's why I steered away from F4 forever.

I think that I will give F4 another shot now that you told me everything is fixed. It is beyond frustrating when you play a table and have to worry about creating a game breaker. I played Paranormal today, but only to get the Haunted Mansion achievement. After getting the achievement, I gave the game over to my 7 year old son and he's still playing after 2 hours. This table takes too much time to finish, and thus, you are bound to get an accidental game breaker even if you're a great player. The new tables are simply amazing. My favorites are 1) Fear Itself 2) World War Hulk 3) Infinity Gauntlet 4) the Avengers - I played them for 1-2 hours yesterday, but found myself playing the Mars table for over 4 hours. I never gave that table enough play. I have a new appreciation for Mars. I always thought the layout was too wide open and slow, but getting any multiball mode really helps the game speed. I would actually put Mars in my top 15 now. I'd have to say that the new forum layout also scared me, but I'll get used to it. I must admit, I also miss the dark coloring effect.
    Last edited by theRonlyConly97; 06-22-2012, 01:18 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Cloda
    replied
    Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Thanks! Worth the wait then?
    Yes... it is definitely much more fun to play on a table without having to worry about your super long game suddenly freezing (AKA Paranormal). I had so much fun this week when I could finally play Fantastic 4 without having to take any precautions to prevent a glitch from happening. It is by far the biggest improvement in my opinion over the last couple of months from Zen. Even though I really like these new tables, I won't say that they are necessarily the best tables of the bunch. I still have my favourites (e.g. Excalibur, Biolab and F4) that will in a couple of months rank higher for me than these new ones (Fear Itself excluded... really a brilliant table).

The only thing I am really looking forward to now, apart from FX 3 that is, is for a new Zen original 4 pack to come. There is enough Marvel tables now to keep the adoring fans happy for years to come
    Last edited by Cloda; 06-21-2012, 10:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    Oh jeez, you'd get alcohol poisoning!

Leave a comment:

• CheshireGrin1221
    replied
    Yea, I'm impressed. They really cut their work out for themselves by updating the forum simultaneously with the pack. Neither of them were completely smooth transitions, but they fixed them all efficiently & effectively.

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    I tried to start a drinking game that everytime bar-bomb said, "be patient" everyone had to take a shot, but my friends weren't having it.

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Cloda
    replied
    Well done Zen Usually in the past by this time we would have had a few glitches and maybe even one or two game breaking glitches. I'm really happy that you have improved your Quality Assurance, especially since Microsoft is such a pain about the size of the updates.

Leave a comment:

• theRonlyConly97
    replied
    So it happend again on Paranormal (Gamebreaker!!!)

So I finally gave up on Levitation Ball and finished a complete game. I scored 30+ Billion and purposely lost the last ball to lock in my score. Pretty sad, I have to lose a ball because I can't trust a game to do what I paid for, to get to the end without a game breaker. After that I thought I would squeeze in one more before 6/20 Marvel Day, but today during Doppleganger multiball the Bermuda Triangle grabbed the ball and threw it down the middle drain hole. Somehow the table didn't register the drain and thought that multiball was continuing. Multiball with no balls, highly entertaining, not! Nothing to do but a TILT game breaker. Too bad that I had 19+ Billion and 6 Balls left. It's a good thing the new tables will cure some of my ills. Zen Studios please help fix this table. It has become a thorn in my FX2 Pinball Heaven.
    Last edited by theRonlyConly97; 06-20-2012, 03:59 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    Thanks for letting us know, I have passed all these on to the team.

Leave a comment:

• Bytemaster
    replied
    Spiderman - confirm and details

I had the Spiderman table lock also when both Green Goblin and Doc Ork in play. In my circumstance, Goblin (Level 2, I believe) and Doc (level 2 or 3?) were both active. Orc grabbed the ball, and I defeated him at about the same time that I either timed out or defeated the goblin (not sure which). The Goblin had his balls disapear, but Doc returned to his starting position with a silver ball in his right most arm (left side of screen). He just sits there moving his arms. You can not tilt the game, just shake it all over the place.

If the table would do a reset after so long of inactivity (like some of the tables do) and force Doc to put anything he has into play, it may help. Saving and going back to the table leave you in exactly the same place.

Leave a comment:

• E113
    replied
    I had a similar multiball experience with Buccaneer last week, I just forgot to post it. I started the multiball from the Ship Wheel Hole (lock 3 balls in the "locker") and as the Ship Wheel door was coming down (after multiball started) one of the balls went up in the Hole and the door closed it in there. After draining two of the balls, the table was stuck in multiball mode with that one ball still stuck behind the Ship Wheel door. I tried everything I could think of to get it out including tilting but nothing worked. After tilting it just looped the tilt message as Verjigorm stated above. I had to forfeit the game to reset it.

Leave a comment:

• Verjigorm
    replied
    Epic Quest:

On Skeleton Multiball, one of my balls vanished. Unfortunately, I don't know exactly where. It happened on the upper playing field, cause I was paying attention to the bottom half. So, it was propably in the forest hole, but I can't definately say where.

I continued with only one ball in play, but the table still was in Skeleton multiball mode.
    When I finally drained my ball, the table still thought another ball would be out there and didn't allow me to launch a new ball. Even tilting didn't resolve the issue. It just resulted in a loop of the tilt message without progress. I saved and reloaded, which also didn't fix the problem, so in the end I had to forfeit the game.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X