Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Cloda for your update, very nice work !

Comment

Don't know if this would be considered a bug, or just misfortune, but:

Iron Man

I had a kickback active, and nudged the table right before it hit the repulsor beam, and missed the kickback.

Also, request to PIN this thread, as I'm sure it is very helpful to Zen.

And thanks for all the hard work Cloda!

Comment

Zens fix for bugs

I've been getting seriously aggravated by Paranormals stuck ball bugs. "Letter to ZEN" You guys know you can fix all stuck ball bugs by simply putting in a "get operator help" in the menus during game. Just like in real pinball if you get a stuck ball you go get the arcade operator and he will unlock the game, remove the playfield glass, grab the stuck ball and place it in the shooter lane, places playfield glass back in place, locks the game then you are ready to shoot the ball again. This I know is not a fix for all bugs but it would be an absolute fix for all stuck ball bugs.

Comment

Isn't that wonderful, Zen ?

Thanks to Cloda's amazing work and thanks to people who experienced those bugs and who were mazochist enough to try to reproduce them in order to be able to take pictures and explain them to you, half the job has been done : we reported the bugs, all you have to do now is to fix them ! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Vincent View Post
            Isn't that wonderful, Zen ?

Thanks to Cloda's amazing work and thanks to people who experienced those bugs and who were mazochist enough to try to reproduce them in order to be able to take pictures and explain them to you, half the job has been done : we reported the bugs, all you have to do now is to fix them ! lol
            Funny enough this is so true.
            sigpic

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
            Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
            *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Comment

Another Rome bug that happened to me many times.

It happens during Western Garrison multiball : if you shoot two balls at the same time (or one very quickly after another) into the charged portal, the game will still give back only one ball (instead of two), thus immediately stopping the mission and coming back to regular game.

This is very annoying, please Cloda, add this to your list, thank you so much my friend.

Comment

Thank you guys... updated the thread with the new bugs reported. I added redshirts reported bug but it is a bit unclear as he said, so if anybody has more details on it please let us know.

Now were are ready for Marvel V&V... I would be so happy if there are no major bugs or game breaking glitches
                XBox One Gamertag - PinStratsDan

Pinball FX3 Tips & Strategy Guide YouTube Channel - PinStratsDan

Discord server - PinStratsDan

Twitter - PinStratsDan

Facebook - PinStratsDan

Cloda's somewhat vain and sort of self-indulgent thread

Comment

Originally posted by Cloda View Post

Now were are ready for Marvel V&V... I would be so happy if there are no major bugs or game breaking glitches

Nha, you would be unemployed, in that case..

"The heart reveals what smiles betray" - Rise against

Comment

Fantastic Four Bug

i have encountered an Bug with 1 of the modes Dr Doom

normally the object of that mode is to get the 'normal' colored ball to baxters tower,. it will shown yellow after that shot.. and then you got to shoot the ramp to mister doom, 4 times during the mission.every successfull shots will get the players,. 2 yellow balls being throwin at you by mr doom..

now about the BUG

on a sudden the balls werent going that far in the dr doom mode!! for some reason the big fantastic four Wheel 'where the ball gets through' redirects the balls WRONG where it supposed to hit dr doom. but instead of hitting dr doom, the wheel directs the balls tru the wireform back to the left flipper.. it doesnt matter how many times i make that shot.. when the bug comes up it stays up during the whole game.. which BRICKS the game totally,because without completing that timed mode dr doom mode, i cant go for the wizard mode, the problem solves itself whenever i start my game over.. i hoped that it just was an bug glitch.. but it already happened to me twice.. i love that table, but because of this bug i dont want to waste my time anymore on it.

i wasted 2 really good ongoing games,. totally ruined because of it

not a 20 hour game thou (my condolances for you buddy)..

but still some hours of my life are wasted because of it. i hope ZEN can look up on it soon.
                    Last edited by DutchTommy; 12-13-2011, 02:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DutchTommy View Post
                      now about the [Fantastic 4] BUG

on a sudden the balls werent going that far in the dr doom mode!! for some reason the big fantastic four Wheel 'where the ball gets through' redirects the balls WRONG where it supposed to hit dr doom. but instead of hitting dr doom, the wheel directs the balls tru the wireform back to the left flipper.. it doesnt matter how many times i make that shot.. when the bug comes up it stays up during the whole game.. which BRICKS the game totally,because without completing that timed mode dr doom mode, i cant go for the wizard mode, the problem solves itself whenever i start my game over.. i hoped that it just was an bug glitch.. but it already happened to me twice.. i love that table, but because of this bug i dont want to waste my time anymore on it.
                      This is caused by failing the fourth phase (shoot the Dr. Doom ramp 4 times) of the wizard mode. For some reason, the F4 sign refuses to reset if the ball drains during the phase.
                      Last edited by shogun00; 12-13-2011, 08:45 PM.

Comment

Thanx to everyone who contributed to the Thread

@Cloda,

Truely you should be thanked for putting this Thread together, not only does it help Zen but the Community as well.
                        sigpic

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
                        Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
                        *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Comment

Another ROME bug : in Coastal Garrison mission, when you have to shoot the right lane so as to destroy the galleon, sometimes the yellow light under the right lane won't turn on.

Comment

Edit:

Bug retracted - I thought the day of the dead multiball was winnable, its just a bonus round.
                            Last edited by Postman; 12-29-2011, 08:48 PM.

Comment

I think it would be nice if Zen acknowleged the bugs in this thread and made
                              some sort of commitment to fix them.

Comment

I just notice some things have been recently fixed. For example the U and V letters are no more inverted when entering your initiials after playing tables like Rome.

Edit : what the... ? Now this problem appears in Thor...
                                Last edited by Vincent; 12-16-2011, 05:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X