• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zuprichy
    replied
    Lost my level

Epic Quest:

Last time i played i was at level 38. Now i'm back at level 1, and of course i didn't enter the utility menu at all to reset the stats. Will be quite long to get that level back, and what if it happens again? Did this happen to anyone else?

Leave a comment:

• bclewis
    replied
    Originally posted by Postman View Post
    Epic Quest:

Waterwheel issues:
    I've had a ball start up the waterwheel, then fall out and roll back down heading SDTM.

Also I've had balls bounce off the wheel, and then miss the red imp guy completely too, and head back into the playfield.
    Is that a really a bug though? I've seen it as well (the first item at least), but it looked like plausibly realistic behaviour to me.

Leave a comment:

• LloydTheVoid
    replied
    Epic quest-
    1. I was playing the multiball and I had add ball activated. two balls were bouncingaround in the forest when the third was lost.The two remaining balls both immediately fell into the loot hole. The game then proceeded to shoot out 3 more balls until I had a five ball multiball.

2. The very next time I got a multiball all of the ramps counted as jackpots BUT still also worked like normal. So I ended up getting in two fights from hitting the ball into the forest. I entered the loot hole and it forced me to pick which item to keep while the multiball was going. Ect.

Leave a comment:

• Kinkimono
    replied
    Iron Man
    During Mandarin Vortex Beam If you have 2 balls left and shoot one into the mission hole at the same time as you lose the other ball the missions ends without you completing it (as it should)
    But if you then complete all other missions but Mandarin Vortex Beam you can't open the Mission Hole (you can just light up the 3 targets but it won't open, losing a ball and trying again doesn't help) had this happen once by accident and tried to recreate it now after and it happened again.

*edit, removed last line, my english isn't perfect and noticed it was just confusing having that there as it was worded wrong and wasn't needed to explain the bug.
    Last edited by Kinkimono; 07-03-2012, 07:23 AM.

Leave a comment:

• wims
    replied
    Thor :
    • Sometimes Odin's gift target doesn't light the Serpent ramp / Loki's spinner. When you know this bug in a game, you can definitly forget Odin's gift Extraball (Loki's spinner will never be lightning in your game).

Epic Quest :
    • Princess multiball : some ramp shoots don't count Jackpots.
    • Princess multiball : sometimes ADD BALL gives four balls.
    • Orcanium extraball impossible to take when you still have the four spells and mill completed.
    • Ball exit from Loot when camera is on Max (then ball lost).
    • Color items aren't all good.
    • Stats not saved (levels and items) - that's arrives to me around level 50.

Leave a comment:

• shogun00
    replied
    Epic Quest:

Waterwheel issues:
    I've had a ball start up the waterwheel, then fall out and roll back down heading SDTM.

Also I've had balls bounce off the wheel, and then miss the red imp guy completely too, and head back into the playfield.
    PS3 version suffers from the same thing.

Leave a comment:

• Postman
    replied
    Epic Quest:

Waterwheel issues:

Leave a comment:

• shogun00
    replied
    Originally posted by x Zot x View Post
    This was mentioned in another thread, but I thought I'd post it in the 'bug' forum. I had to tilt it or it'd probably went on forever!

<snip>
    And here I thought Zen doesn't emulate worn out solenoids.

Leave a comment:

• mrdannimal
    replied
    Originally posted by x Zot x View Post
    This was mentioned in another thread, but I thought I'd post it in the 'bug' forum. I had to tilt it or it'd probably went on forever!

Silver lining: You could let it go until you had the world-high score. In a year or so.

Leave a comment:

• x Zot x
    replied
    Epic Quest glitch

Leave a comment:

• FIREBALL
    replied
    Epic Quest: similar glitch as previous poster.

Leave a comment:

• Docsamson
    replied
    Epic Quest:

I just beat a monster, did a quick shot into the loot hole, bought an item and leveled up at the same time. The game charged me with a lost ball, while still in the loot hole. I guess maybe too much going on at once?
    Yep, same thing just happened to me this afternoon!

Leave a comment:

• Postman
    replied
    Epic Quest:

I just beat a monster, did a quick shot into the loot hole, bought an item and leveled up at the same time. The game charged me with a lost ball, while still in the loot hole. I guess maybe too much going on at once?

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    Originally posted by theyallhateme View Post
    Biolab: Major Scoring glitch: Ball can get stuck behind the gate in the tube rototargets. Nudging did nothing, but it eventually fixed itself.
    Whoa, not cool! I'll let the team know.

Leave a comment:

• theyallhateme
    replied
    Biolab: Major Scoring glitch: Ball can get stuck behind the gate in the tube rototargets. Nudging did nothing, but it eventually fixed itself.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X