This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 7Dahl7 View Post
    I think it would be nice if Zen acknowleged the bugs in this thread and made some sort of commitment to fix them.
    They have acknowledged the bugs for a while now, but the problem is the cost for releasing patches. Both Microsoft and Sony charge the same fee as releasing a new table. In other words, it can be a bit pricey releasing out patches individually for each table.

What Zen is planning to do is to release out one big patch to fix all of the bugs.
    Last edited by shogun00; 12-16-2011, 04:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by IndyRC_Racer View Post
      Buccaneer

10x multiplier works on Pinball FX1 (by repeatedly hitting the "mushroom" bumpers). Confirmed on July 20, 2011.

To clarify, you can get to 10x when playing Buccaneer on Pinball FX1. However, you cannot get to 10x when playing Buccaneer on Pinball FX2

So that confirms what we already knew : Pinball FX 2 version of Buccaneer definitely needs a big fix !

Comment

Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
        ...Both Microsoft and Sony charge the same fee as releasing a new table. In other words, it can be a bit pricey releasing out patches individually for each table.

What Zen is planning to do is to release out one big patch to fix all of the bugs.
        Whaaaaaaaaaaaat?!

That is STUPID on Sony/MS's part. In what world do you want to charge developers to fix the product that you operate a storefront for? Oy.

Comment

Everytime I've gotten an achievement in this game I've seen a spinning badge on the screen before I got the achievement, however during the Midnight Madness Mode of Sorcerer's Lair I got the Sharpshooter Badge immediately followed by another Badge which I assume was the Midnight Madness one, but I only got credit for the Sharpshooter Achievement.
          And normally I'd be putting the date I beat a Wizard Mode in my signature but since I did not get the achievement for it, I'm wondering if I should just post it anyway...

Edit (12/17/2011): Well I kept playing in order to try and do it again and I did manage to see the Midnight Madness Badge on the screen followed by an eternally long amount of time till *beep* Achievement unlocked (It was so long that I was able to yell several dozen obscenities at my TV before the achievement hit). Still frustrating though...
          Last edited by Lodan; 12-17-2011, 09:38 AM.
          Beat Ms Splosion-Man Wizard Mode on 12/15/2011
          Beat Sorcerer's Lair Wizard Mode on 12/17/2011

Comment

Hi all. Noticed something on the Iron Man table last night and though I would report. Not up to speed on Pinball launguage so will do my best.

Activated the Mandarin and whiplash mission. 1st part is to hit highlighted ramp shots and when you have done this "holes" open up at the base of all the ramps. So I did the first part and there is a delay (not much) between 1st and 2nd phase. I hit a shot that got half way up the stock exchange ramp and started to fall back down at which point the 2nd phase started and the "holes" open up.

My ball then gets stuck, seemingly behind the hole. Obviously can't go back up the ramp and won't go over the "roof" of the hole. Nudging did not do anything but tilting let the ball role down and start a new ball.

Hope this helps.
            I'm Sanity Impaired

Comment

In response to Iron Man issue in previous post, I've had the same thing happen as well. I don't recall how I resolved this issue.

Comment

Cloodaaaaa....... how are you ??? lots of people seem to be willing to take part in your thread...

"la rançon du succès" !!

Comment

X-Men: I shot a ball into the blue cylinder (Storm ramp I guess), and it spun hard enough to pop right over the top of the cylinder and into the drain hole....

Comment

I experienced a game breaking glitch on X-men.

During the magnetic frenzy mission, (The one started by lighting the center targets), at mission end, the table seemed to have a magnet at the top of the left ramp! so the ball would zoom up the ramp, and just stay at the top spinning.

Every 30 seconds or so, it would revert to plunger, but as soon as I shot the ball out, it would immediately fly back to this "magnetized" area, and stay for 30 seconds... just repeating the cycle.

Comment

• Moon Knight

Bug: The right ramp gets blocked, it becomes a kind of launch pad for any ball you throw at it from that point onwards, this happened on my 20th attempt to beat Wizard mode that game give or take a few attempts. The ramp graphic looked normal, the ramp became an invisible launch mechanism. I have it recorded to show you what I mean, I just haven't loaded it up yet.

Comment

• Wolverine -

I had a kickback active, and the ball went in the left outlane at a very high speed, and never activated the kickback.

Comment

• Wolverine -

This one's really strange, I wonder if anyone else has seen this - I'll have a ball rolling down the left side of the table, at a slow/moderate speed, and it will pull to the left for no reason at all, as if a magnet save were active! It goes from a straight line drop to a curve for no reason, it's really obvious too......

Seems to happen more on the left side of the table, and right around Wolverine's chest area.....I don't know what other factors are involved.

Comment

• Now it would have been really great if someone from Zen (nobody has to feel targeted ) had just dropped one little word of sympathy within this topic... all those players who work hard to report bugs and who are hoping for a little sign of recognition...

Comment

• Ghost Rider (GAME BREAKING):

I'm in the middle of the Mephisto mission and activate a 3 ball multiball via the soul lock which freezes the Mephisto mission. Multiball goes well, i get 2-3 super jackpots, then I'm down to 2 balls. One of them goes into the shotgun for the super jackpot, the other one goes down the drain.

The game sits that way for 25-30 minutes as I try random things to get it out. None of the buttons do anything, the ball won't reset to the plunger. The DOT matrix display says to "choose with ramp shots", as it does while choosing the difficulty during the Mephisto mission, but I can do nothing.

So after about a half hour of just sitting and waiting to see if anything would happen (it didn't) I went ahead and tilted the table. Afterwards it just constantly says "TILT" on the DOT matrix display and does the tilt sound.

I posted this in a different thread the other day before I knew this one existed. Just wanted to make sure it was in the proper thread, as I'd like to see as many glitches fixed as possible.
                              Wizard Modes Completed: Buccaneer (1-6-11) SotD (1-20-11) Agents (1-24-11) Biolab (3-31-11) MSM (10-8-11) SL (10-12-11)
                              Paranormal (10-26-11) S-M (11-13-11) MK (12-15-11) X-Men (12-19-11) GR (1-15-12) CA (1-17-12) EQ (2-16-12) Rome (3-11-12)
                              Pasha (3-12-12) NM (3-28-12) Extreme (5-16-12) Thor (5-22-12) SM (5-26-12) WWH (6-21-12) FF (6-22-12) Blade (6-23-12)
                              IG (6-24-12) PvZ (1-7-13) ESB (2-27-13) CivilWar (6-22-13) BF (7-2-13)

Comment

• Please add this one. (Rome scoring glitch)

http://forum.zenstudios.com/showthread.php?t=3776

Comment

Working...
                                X