Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Table Bugs

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Thor:

    The Odin's gift target doesn't register for a whole game after something makes it "turn off". I know it hit it square a few times in a row, and the lightning ramp didn't activate. It was early in a game with maybe only 2/3 missions complete.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Postman View Post
      Thor:

      The Odin's gift target doesn't register for a whole game after something makes it "turn off". I know it hit it square a few times in a row, and the lightning ramp didn't activate. It was early in a game with maybe only 2/3 missions complete.
      I'm pretty sure you have to hit something in order to activate the Odin's Gift button. I have no idea what, but I know quite a few times I've hit the button and nothing happened, then later in the game I hit it again and it lights the ramp. I could be wrong about this, I haven't confirmed it, but I'm pretty sure.
      Wizard Modes Completed: Buccaneer (1-6-11) SotD (1-20-11) Agents (1-24-11) Biolab (3-31-11) MSM (10-8-11) SL (10-12-11)
      Paranormal (10-26-11) S-M (11-13-11) MK (12-15-11) X-Men (12-19-11) GR (1-15-12) CA (1-17-12) EQ (2-16-12) Rome (3-11-12)
      Pasha (3-12-12) NM (3-28-12) Extreme (5-16-12) Thor (5-22-12) SM (5-26-12) WWH (6-21-12) FF (6-22-12) Blade (6-23-12)
      IG (6-24-12) PvZ (1-7-13) ESB (2-27-13) CivilWar (6-22-13) BF (7-2-13)

      Comment


      • Zen, can we get a ruling on this?
        (regarding Odin's gift target)

        Comment


        • I'll let the team know!

          Comment


          • Biolab: Major Scoring glitch: Ball can get stuck behind the gate in the tube rototargets. Nudging did nothing, but it eventually fixed itself.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by theyallhateme View Post
              Biolab: Major Scoring glitch: Ball can get stuck behind the gate in the tube rototargets. Nudging did nothing, but it eventually fixed itself.
              Whoa, not cool! I'll let the team know.

              Comment


              • Epic Quest:

                I just beat a monster, did a quick shot into the loot hole, bought an item and leveled up at the same time. The game charged me with a lost ball, while still in the loot hole. I guess maybe too much going on at once?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Postman View Post
                  Epic Quest:

                  I just beat a monster, did a quick shot into the loot hole, bought an item and leveled up at the same time. The game charged me with a lost ball, while still in the loot hole. I guess maybe too much going on at once?
                  Yep, same thing just happened to me this afternoon!

                  Comment


                  • Epic Quest: similar glitch as previous poster.

                    Comment


                    • Epic Quest glitch

                      This was mentioned in another thread, but I thought I'd post it in the 'bug' forum. I had to tilt it or it'd probably went on forever!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by x Zot x View Post
                        This was mentioned in another thread, but I thought I'd post it in the 'bug' forum. I had to tilt it or it'd probably went on forever!

                        Silver lining: You could let it go until you had the world-high score. In a year or so.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by x Zot x View Post
                          This was mentioned in another thread, but I thought I'd post it in the 'bug' forum. I had to tilt it or it'd probably went on forever!

                          <snip>
                          And here I thought Zen doesn't emulate worn out solenoids.

                          Comment


                          • Epic Quest:

                            Waterwheel issues:
                            I've had a ball start up the waterwheel, then fall out and roll back down heading SDTM.

                            Also I've had balls bounce off the wheel, and then miss the red imp guy completely too, and head back into the playfield.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Postman View Post
                              Epic Quest:

                              Waterwheel issues:
                              I've had a ball start up the waterwheel, then fall out and roll back down heading SDTM.

                              Also I've had balls bounce off the wheel, and then miss the red imp guy completely too, and head back into the playfield.
                              PS3 version suffers from the same thing.

                              Comment


                              • Thor :
                                • Sometimes Odin's gift target doesn't light the Serpent ramp / Loki's spinner. When you know this bug in a game, you can definitly forget Odin's gift Extraball (Loki's spinner will never be lightning in your game).

                                Epic Quest :
                                • Princess multiball : some ramp shoots don't count Jackpots.
                                • Princess multiball : sometimes ADD BALL gives four balls.
                                • Orcanium extraball impossible to take when you still have the four spells and mill completed.
                                • Ball exit from Loot when camera is on Max (then ball lost).
                                • Color items aren't all good.
                                • Stats not saved (levels and items) - that's arrives to me around level 50.
                                French fans forum : www.LUPsClub.com

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X