X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lodan
    replied
    Everytime I've gotten an achievement in this game I've seen a spinning badge on the screen before I got the achievement, however during the Midnight Madness Mode of Sorcerer's Lair I got the Sharpshooter Badge immediately followed by another Badge which I assume was the Midnight Madness one, but I only got credit for the Sharpshooter Achievement.
    And normally I'd be putting the date I beat a Wizard Mode in my signature but since I did not get the achievement for it, I'm wondering if I should just post it anyway...

Edit (12/17/2011): Well I kept playing in order to try and do it again and I did manage to see the Midnight Madness Badge on the screen followed by an eternally long amount of time till *beep* Achievement unlocked (It was so long that I was able to yell several dozen obscenities at my TV before the achievement hit). Still frustrating though...
    Last edited by Lodan; 12-17-2011, 09:38 AM.

Leave a comment:

• mrdannimal
    replied
    Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
    ...Both Microsoft and Sony charge the same fee as releasing a new table. In other words, it can be a bit pricey releasing out patches individually for each table.

What Zen is planning to do is to release out one big patch to fix all of the bugs.
    Whaaaaaaaaaaaat?!

That is STUPID on Sony/MS's part. In what world do you want to charge developers to fix the product that you operate a storefront for? Oy.

Leave a comment:

• Vincent
    replied
    Originally posted by IndyRC_Racer View Post
    Buccaneer

10x multiplier works on Pinball FX1 (by repeatedly hitting the "mushroom" bumpers). Confirmed on July 20, 2011.

To clarify, you can get to 10x when playing Buccaneer on Pinball FX1. However, you cannot get to 10x when playing Buccaneer on Pinball FX2

So that confirms what we already knew : Pinball FX 2 version of Buccaneer definitely needs a big fix !

Leave a comment:

• shogun00
    replied
    Originally posted by 7Dahl7 View Post
    I think it would be nice if Zen acknowleged the bugs in this thread and made some sort of commitment to fix them.
    They have acknowledged the bugs for a while now, but the problem is the cost for releasing patches. Both Microsoft and Sony charge the same fee as releasing a new table. In other words, it can be a bit pricey releasing out patches individually for each table.

What Zen is planning to do is to release out one big patch to fix all of the bugs.
    Last edited by shogun00; 12-16-2011, 04:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Vincent
    replied
    I just notice some things have been recently fixed. For example the U and V letters are no more inverted when entering your initiials after playing tables like Rome.

Edit : what the... ? Now this problem appears in Thor...
    Last edited by Vincent; 12-16-2011, 05:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 7Dahl7
    replied
    I think it would be nice if Zen acknowleged the bugs in this thread and made
    some sort of commitment to fix them.

Leave a comment:

• Postman
    replied
    Edit:

Bug retracted - I thought the day of the dead multiball was winnable, its just a bonus round.
    Last edited by Postman; 12-29-2011, 08:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Vincent
    replied
    Another ROME bug : in Coastal Garrison mission, when you have to shoot the right lane so as to destroy the galleon, sometimes the yellow light under the right lane won't turn on.

Leave a comment:

• ShoryukenToTheChin
    replied
    Thanx to everyone who contributed to the Thread

@Cloda,

Truely you should be thanked for putting this Thread together, not only does it help Zen but the Community as well.

Leave a comment:

• shogun00
    replied
    Originally posted by DutchTommy View Post
    now about the [Fantastic 4] BUG

on a sudden the balls werent going that far in the dr doom mode!! for some reason the big fantastic four Wheel 'where the ball gets through' redirects the balls WRONG where it supposed to hit dr doom. but instead of hitting dr doom, the wheel directs the balls tru the wireform back to the left flipper.. it doesnt matter how many times i make that shot.. when the bug comes up it stays up during the whole game.. which BRICKS the game totally,because without completing that timed mode dr doom mode, i cant go for the wizard mode, the problem solves itself whenever i start my game over.. i hoped that it just was an bug glitch.. but it already happened to me twice.. i love that table, but because of this bug i dont want to waste my time anymore on it.
    This is caused by failing the fourth phase (shoot the Dr. Doom ramp 4 times) of the wizard mode. For some reason, the F4 sign refuses to reset if the ball drains during the phase.
    Last edited by shogun00; 12-13-2011, 08:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• DutchTommy
    replied
    Fantastic Four Bug

i have encountered an Bug with 1 of the modes Dr Doom

normally the object of that mode is to get the 'normal' colored ball to baxters tower,. it will shown yellow after that shot.. and then you got to shoot the ramp to mister doom, 4 times during the mission.every successfull shots will get the players,. 2 yellow balls being throwin at you by mr doom..

now about the BUG

on a sudden the balls werent going that far in the dr doom mode!! for some reason the big fantastic four Wheel 'where the ball gets through' redirects the balls WRONG where it supposed to hit dr doom. but instead of hitting dr doom, the wheel directs the balls tru the wireform back to the left flipper.. it doesnt matter how many times i make that shot.. when the bug comes up it stays up during the whole game.. which BRICKS the game totally,because without completing that timed mode dr doom mode, i cant go for the wizard mode, the problem solves itself whenever i start my game over.. i hoped that it just was an bug glitch.. but it already happened to me twice.. i love that table, but because of this bug i dont want to waste my time anymore on it.

i wasted 2 really good ongoing games,. totally ruined because of it

not a 20 hour game thou (my condolances for you buddy)..

but still some hours of my life are wasted because of it. i hope ZEN can look up on it soon.
    Last edited by DutchTommy; 12-13-2011, 02:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Zuprichy
    replied
    Originally posted by Cloda View Post

Now were are ready for Marvel V&V... I would be so happy if there are no major bugs or game breaking glitches

Nha, you would be unemployed, in that case..

Leave a comment:

• Cloda
    replied
    Thank you guys... updated the thread with the new bugs reported. I added redshirts reported bug but it is a bit unclear as he said, so if anybody has more details on it please let us know.

Now were are ready for Marvel V&V... I would be so happy if there are no major bugs or game breaking glitches

Leave a comment:

• Vincent
    replied
    Another Rome bug that happened to me many times.

It happens during Western Garrison multiball : if you shoot two balls at the same time (or one very quickly after another) into the charged portal, the game will still give back only one ball (instead of two), thus immediately stopping the mission and coming back to regular game.

This is very annoying, please Cloda, add this to your list, thank you so much my friend.

Leave a comment:

• ShoryukenToTheChin
    replied
    Originally posted by Vincent View Post
    Isn't that wonderful, Zen ?

Thanks to Cloda's amazing work and thanks to people who experienced those bugs and who were mazochist enough to try to reproduce them in order to be able to take pictures and explain them to you, half the job has been done : we reported the bugs, all you have to do now is to fix them ! lol
    Funny enough this is so true.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X