Sorcerer's Lair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorcerer's Lair

I know all you Pinball FX2 players have been waiting patiently for Sorcerer's Lair, and today I can confirm the table will release on October 12!

In case you are unfamiliar with Sorcerer's Lair, here is a brief description:
    Sorcerer’s Lair features a gothic world of mystery, ghosts and ginormous spiders! Avoid pesky traps, defeat an army of undead skeletons, explore six cellar missions and restore peace to those who reside within the walls of the ancient Citadel as you fight to escape the grasps of the evil Sorcerer.

The table will feature three new Achievements (50 GS) and integrate seamlessly into the PFX2 dashboard and social system.

Enjoy!

Great news!

Comment

Yeaaah , hurray for cracker !!

More announcements please, 3ds release, tegra 2 release etc
      I want to give you my money !!!!

Comment

What is the special treat?
        http://www.pinballmuseum.org/ The City Is My Church

Comment

I can't recommend this table enough. I really like it on Zen pinball. Really like the design of it, and think it will benefit a lot from the improved physics in FX2.

Comment

Of course i'm happy,i was really looking forward this table...i just hoped i could play it earlier.Oh, well, neveremind.
            "The heart reveals what smiles betray" - Rise against

Comment

Originally posted by lasvegaspinballhalloffame View Post
              What is the special treat?
              Info coming on that in a few weeks. The treat will be available before Halloween.

Comment

There still is this new non-license-tied "anounced-but-not-yet-revealed"-table waiting for us somewhere..

Comment

Originally posted by crackervizzo View Post
                  Info coming on that in a few weeks. The treat will be available before Halloween.
                  How i love these days...Seems a lot is coming before christmas... Thanx guys... And now that the 3ds price dropped ( at least here in italy) i guess i'll play pinball even when i'm not at home.. Keep up with the good work, guys!
                  "The heart reveals what smiles betray" - Rise against

Comment

Awesome! Can't wait to see what you guys have in store for us!

Really looking forward to SL... Coming out the same day as Guardian Heroes! Easy Day 1 purchase.

Comment

Some bloke over on the ps3t.org forums wrote a guider for this one

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/sor...phy-guide.html
                      Trophy Guides

Comment

Sweet, can't wait for this one! I love fantasy-themed stuffs, so this will be awesome no doubt.

Comment

Great news - looking forward to this!

I dont want to read a guide for it just yet - I know next to nothing about this table and would prefer to explore it on my own for a bit first.

Comment

Ghost rider table, probably.

Comment

wow...!! ive been playing Sorcerer's lair on ps3
                              pretty difficult table...but totally enjoyable :-)
                              I hope its graphics will be improved on xbox360 as well as ball physics.

Comment

Working...
                              X