No announcement yet.

Sorcerer's Lair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would love to see a random drawing to win this table for active forum members.

Really looking forward to this table.

Comment

I don't know what the big deal is about the Paranormal table is? Played it lots back in the day but it's just claustrophobic and has one ramp. Nothing really happens on it.

Comment

Originally posted by celtic_illusion View Post
        I don't know what the big deal is about the Paranormal table is? Played it lots back in the day but it's just claustrophobic and has one ramp. Nothing really happens on it.
        Maybe because it looks and plays completely different than anything else in the FX2 library... I love unique tables.

Comment

Originally posted by celtic_illusion View Post
          Really? I thought it had a ton going on. I'm looking forward to seeing a full table guide for Paranormal. I find something new every game I play and half the time, I have no idea what I just did or what it is that I'm supposed to do.

BTW, the table released around Halloween last year for the PS3.
          Trophy Guides

Comment

i bet its telsa table coming to Xbox or pinball fx on windows 8

Comment

Tesla isn't bad, but I'd prefer El Dorado.

Comment

Originally posted by dragon114 View Post
                i bet its telsa table coming to Xbox or pinball fx on windows 8
                You know, you could be right, but it would most likely be all the original Zen Pinball tables in one package.

Comment

Originally posted by Nekro Neko View Post
                  You know, you could be right, but it would most likely be all the original Zen Pinball tables in one package.
                  Even though Zen has had nothing but good news for 360 owners lately, this would top it all!

Comment

Like it's been talked in some other topic,

- eldorado and shaman has shown on 3ds,
                    - Tesla was visually hinted at on Windows 8 on a PBFX2 platform,

so apart from V12 wich i figured out is not a fan's favorite, it looks like the
                    PS3 exclusive yadda yadda is finally over ... apart maybe for the sigma gaiden table since the game itself was ps3 exclusiv ...

This could also mean that pbfx 2 tables may find their way to ps3 when Zen pinball2 is announced ...

Comment

With Intent

Don't mind me, I'm just loitering.

Whistles.

Comment

Originally posted by X DrLobo View Post
                        Like it's been talked in some other topic,

- eldorado and shaman has shown on 3ds,
                        - Tesla was visually hinted at on Windows 8 on a PBFX2 platform,

so apart from V12 wich i figured out is not a fan's favorite, it looks like the
                        PS3 exclusive yadda yadda is finally over ... apart maybe for the sigma gaiden table since the game itself was ps3 exclusiv ...

This could also mean that pbfx 2 tables may find their way to ps3 when Zen pinball2 is announced ...
                        Yeah, and the only thing that will isolate both games are console-exclusive-game tables.

Comment

Peeking around for codes.........

Comment

In for a code!
                            Last edited by wednesday; 10-06-2011, 02:49 AM.

Comment

I think it might be random drops, so keep your eyes peeled!

Comment

I'd love a code, especially since I already bought it on Zen, but I'm not going to be one of those begging for a code, instead I'd just like to make the suggestion of doing the twitter give-aways that were mentioned in another thread a drawing that people enter instead of one of those races to enter the code, which punishes those of us who can't just sit on the computer forever.

Comment

Working...
                                X