Pinball FX 2 Paranormal Table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pinball FX 2 Paranormal Table

Per Major Nelson's website this table will be Free from Oct 26 – Nov. 1, after that 240ms points. Thanks Zen!

http://majornelson.com/2011/10/18/co...arketplace-12/

Wow thats freaking awesome, Zen really know how to make their fans feel blessed... this should most def get some new blood interested I mean its a free table with free achievements.

Nice one Zen!
    sigpic

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Comment

You guys are...awesome!
      "The heart reveals what smiles betray" - Rise against

Comment

Amazing. nice one, Zen. :-D

Comment

Wow so it's official now, thanks guys!!!!

Comment

I hope I remember to pick it up

Toy Soldiers has an expansion too thhat day, fun game if you haven't tried it.

Comment

so THIS was the big surprise. Just incredible. Zen really knows how to treat their fanbase!

You have a lifelong fan here!

Comment

Is it free for a week and then I have to pay to keep it, or is it free free?

Comment

Originally posted by mumva View Post
                  Is it free for a week and then I have to pay to keep it, or is it free free?
                  Free forever if you download it THAT week, otherwise you'll have to pay for it...don't miss it!

Comment

Awesome!!! I will use the chance to get all my friends to finaly download a PFX2-Table, hoping they´ll get addicted enough to buy lots and lots more!

Comment

That is awesome

Comment

Very, very cool! Thanks for the heads up Zot and and thank you Zen. I'll be sure and tell my on-the-fence friends. Maybe it will get them to actually buy a table or two.

Comment

Hi Everyone! Yes, Paranormal will be a FREE download for one week only. It's a bit of a 1 year Pinball FX2 anniversary celebration, and we really wanted to say "thanks" for all of the support over the past year.

Once you download the table it is yours FOREVER.

The FREE download period is Oct 26 - Nov 2.

If you have friends who are experiencing Pinball FX2 for the first time, please make sure they download the FREE Pinball FX2 platform from Marketplace when they download Paranormal.

Once again, thank you all for supporting Zen Studios. It's been a great year for us and we are happy to give something back to you, our fans.

Comment

I surely will...I'm going to spam the italian forum i'm part of with this news!

Comment

Im going to make sure everyone knows about this!!! thats a promise!
                              sigpic

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
                              Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
                              *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Comment

Working...
                              X