No announcement yet.

FREE PARANORMAL TABLE FROM OCTOBER 26th TO NOVEMBER 2nd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm already spamming my forum with the news of the free table...
    "The heart reveals what smiles betray" - Rise against

Comment

Its awesome how everyone is so excited about the new table, my lil bro has been hyped up for a week about it. I have it already but he needs to wait to get it for his account, since I live a few blocks away from him lol.
      sigpic

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
      Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
      *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Comment

@cracker: I usually don't like begging for something, but... Could you send me a code, too? Just in case the queuing via xbox.com doesn't work out. I'm unable to download the table during the next week cause my xbox is out of order (red ring...). This happened just at the worst possible time... If I won't need the code after all I'll be giving it away and make someone else happy with it.

Comment

Paranormal is out, go and get it for free !

Comment

Guys, if you queue it via xbox.com it will still be free even if you don't have access to your 360 during this release week. You pay the price that it is when you queue it, not when you download it.

Comment

Thanks

Got the table today... Thanks Zen.

Dave

Comment

I hope a lot of new players give Pinball FX a chance because of this great free promo. I told lots of people about it and they are all going to try it.

Comment

thank u ZEN, u make my day

Comment

Really enjoying this new table! Thanks Zen!!

Comment

The new freebie Paranorma;

Okay...I just ran across this after playin a few other tables in PBFX2 and dl'ed it....this is a friggin cool table! This has the goods like my real TZ, ToM, and other real pinball machines....if this was at my old bar hangout back in the 90's, I woulda dumped hella quarters into this thing.

Great job Zen on the table for sure...and the free dl is unbelievably cool. I only have one empty slot left on my main-menu table matrix....I can't hardly wait for the next table hehehe.

Thanks Zen!

Dan G.

P.S. Second game played and hi score of 24,416,500....sweeet :-D

Comment

Great table thanks ZEN

Comment

In case somebody struggles with banishing ghosts:

1. Enter the mansion and hold the left flipper to catch the ball
                          2. With the left flipper, try to hit the captive ball in the center of the ceiling and immediately catch the ball with the top right flipper.
                          3. With a backhand shot, hit one of the targets above the right flipper, which should discover a ghost. Keep holding the right flipper, as there's a good chance this shot will place the ball right on the flipper outside the building.
                          4. Shoot up to activate the machine and banish the ghosts.

With a little luck, you'll need nothing more than these 3 shots to get the achievement

Comment

Thank you Zen for the free table. I've got all the other tables so I consider it a nice gift but I also hope it helps attract a bunch of new players to the game once they see how fun it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Gegliosch View Post
                              In case somebody struggles with banishing ghosts:

1. Enter the mansion and hold the left flipper to catch the ball
                              2. With the left flipper, try to hit the captive ball in the center of the ceiling and immediately catch the ball with the top right flipper.
                              3. With a backhand shot, hit one of the targets above the right flipper, which should discover a ghost. Keep holding the right flipper, as there's a good chance this shot will place the ball right on the flipper outside the building.
                              4. Shoot up to activate the machine and banish the ghosts.

With a little luck, you'll need nothing more than these 3 shots to get the achievement
                              You should wait until you found all ghosts, then when you use the weapon against them you'll receive 20 millions. I did it plenty of times and got a very nice score at the end

Comment

Sure, it depends what you're trying to achieve. I've never been a high score hunter and this is just the fastest method to get the task over with.

Comment

Working...
                                X