Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gegliosch
    replied
    Well, if you're good enough to get scores beyond 900M, you don't need any advice. When you explore the table for the first time, it doesn't really matter how high you score, as you'll easily beat that number with more experience.
    I just wanted to point out the easiest way to banish a ghost, as I had no clue how to do it when I first tried on the ps3. I leave the scoring guides to the ones who care about that aspect.

Leave a comment:

• Vincent
    replied
    Originally posted by Anodyne View Post
    Agreed. since its so EZ to enter the haunted house, u might as well try to get all the ghosts. besides, lets say u get the achievement. then what? never go back into the haunted house ever again? actually, the "Achievement Hunter's" advice is GREAT in terms of activating the device, but as stated above, since its so EZ to enter the HauntedHouse WHY NOT get all the ghosts since they stay found between ea. visit?

Yeah, you do it 10 times and you earn 200 M. Worth it, isn't it ? It helped me a lot with my 950 M score.

Leave a comment:

• Anodyne
    replied
    Originally posted by Vincent View Post
    You should wait until you found all ghosts, then when you use the weapon against them you'll receive 20 millions. I did it plenty of times and got a very nice score at the end
    Agreed. since its so EZ to enter the haunted house, u might as well try to get all the ghosts. besides, lets say u get the achievement. then what? never go back into the haunted house ever again? actually, the "Achievement Hunter's" advice is GREAT in terms of activating the device, but as stated above, since its so EZ to enter the HauntedHouse WHY NOT get all the ghosts since they stay found between ea. visit?
    Last edited by Anodyne; 10-29-2011, 03:43 PM. Reason: saw both sides

Leave a comment:

• Tyrannical
    replied
    If for some reason you are away from your Xbox, you should be able to buy it from xbox.com, and it should down load automatically when you next sign in.

Leave a comment:

• Gegliosch
    replied
    Sure, it depends what you're trying to achieve. I've never been a high score hunter and this is just the fastest method to get the task over with.

Leave a comment:

• Vincent
    replied
    Originally posted by Gegliosch View Post
    In case somebody struggles with banishing ghosts:

1. Enter the mansion and hold the left flipper to catch the ball
    2. With the left flipper, try to hit the captive ball in the center of the ceiling and immediately catch the ball with the top right flipper.
    3. With a backhand shot, hit one of the targets above the right flipper, which should discover a ghost. Keep holding the right flipper, as there's a good chance this shot will place the ball right on the flipper outside the building.
    4. Shoot up to activate the machine and banish the ghosts.

With a little luck, you'll need nothing more than these 3 shots to get the achievement
    You should wait until you found all ghosts, then when you use the weapon against them you'll receive 20 millions. I did it plenty of times and got a very nice score at the end

Leave a comment:

• Astro68
    replied
    Thank you Zen for the free table. I've got all the other tables so I consider it a nice gift but I also hope it helps attract a bunch of new players to the game once they see how fun it is.

Leave a comment:

• Gegliosch
    replied
    In case somebody struggles with banishing ghosts:

1. Enter the mansion and hold the left flipper to catch the ball
    2. With the left flipper, try to hit the captive ball in the center of the ceiling and immediately catch the ball with the top right flipper.
    3. With a backhand shot, hit one of the targets above the right flipper, which should discover a ghost. Keep holding the right flipper, as there's a good chance this shot will place the ball right on the flipper outside the building.
    4. Shoot up to activate the machine and banish the ghosts.

With a little luck, you'll need nothing more than these 3 shots to get the achievement

Leave a comment:

• satch
    replied
    Great table thanks ZEN

Leave a comment:

• Cavemaaan
    replied
    The new freebie Paranorma;

Okay...I just ran across this after playin a few other tables in PBFX2 and dl'ed it....this is a friggin cool table! This has the goods like my real TZ, ToM, and other real pinball machines....if this was at my old bar hangout back in the 90's, I woulda dumped hella quarters into this thing.

Great job Zen on the table for sure...and the free dl is unbelievably cool. I only have one empty slot left on my main-menu table matrix....I can't hardly wait for the next table hehehe.

Thanks Zen!

Dan G.

P.S. Second game played and hi score of 24,416,500....sweeet :-D

Leave a comment:

• Noggle
    replied
    Really enjoying this new table! Thanks Zen!!

Leave a comment:

• AcidWarfare86
    replied
    thank u ZEN, u make my day

Leave a comment:

• jibblypop
    replied
    I hope a lot of new players give Pinball FX a chance because of this great free promo. I told lots of people about it and they are all going to try it.

Leave a comment:

• DavidCos
    replied
    Thanks

Got the table today... Thanks Zen.

Dave

Leave a comment:

• Nekro Neko
    replied
    Guys, if you queue it via xbox.com it will still be free even if you don't have access to your 360 during this release week. You pay the price that it is when you queue it, not when you download it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X