Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hulk table...questions.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Awesome!

    Brilliant!! The Hulk..

    PBFX2 is by far the best XBLA title to date, don't think i will ever get bored of playing it.

    Nice one ZEN!

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by RetroMan71 View Post
      Brilliant!! The Hulk..

      PBFX2 is by far the best XBLA title to date, don't think i will ever get bored of playing it.

      Nice one ZEN!
      True that m8, wow took ya long enough to come to the forums.
      sigpic

      Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

      PSN = SrkToTheChin
      Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
      *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

      Comment


      • #33
        Hmm Hawkeye sounds pretty plausible standalone table. All the arrow and bullseye stuff.

        Daredevil, Punisher, Hawkeye and Black Panther in "Bullseye" pack?

        Comment


        • #34
          My biggest wish for an upcoming Marvel table is for one of them to feature a giant MODOK target to nail with the ball, ala Rudy from Funhouse.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Babbylonian View Post
            I don't want to see any more character tables until we get at least one "event" table. Infinity Gauntlet, Kree-Skrull War, Secret Wars, Civil War, World War Hulk (really, any "War"), House of M, Secret Invasion...I'm sure I could go on...Operation Galactic Storm....
            I could go for a Maximum Security table myself >.>
            Beat Ms Splosion-Man Wizard Mode on 12/15/2011
            Beat Sorcerer's Lair Wizard Mode on 12/17/2011

            Comment


            • #36
              I want a Dr.Strange table damn it!!!!!!!!!!!
              http://www.pinballmuseum.org/ The City Is My Church

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by lasvegaspinballhalloffame View Post
                Howard the Duck sucks donkey balls. There is a reason I have not seen it since the 80's when it came out, hahahahaha. * piledrives blue*
                You are confusing Movie Howard with Comic book howard(The Real Howard). Howard the Duck in the comics is a cult classic.

                Anyway, they say that the Hulk table is based on a Hulk storyline. I'm going to guess it will be about Planet Hulk.

                Also, Marvel Women need some tables too.

                I'd love a Ms.Marvel Table or a Black Widow table.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by El Cangri View Post
                  You are confusing Movie Howard with Comic book howard(The Real Howard). Howard the Duck in the comics is a cult classic.

                  Anyway, they say that the Hulk table is based on a Hulk storyline. I'm going to guess it will be about Planet Hulk.

                  Also, Marvel Women need some tables too.

                  I'd love a Ms.Marvel Table or a Black Widow table.
                  Absolutely. That would possibly get more ladies into playing PFX2. OK, who am I kidding? I just want to see some hotties while I'm putting my balls in play.
                  The robots are watching you!

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by lasvegaspinballhalloffame View Post
                    I want a Dr.Strange table damn it!!!!!!!!!!!
                    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    http://www.pinballmuseum.org/ The City Is My Church

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Just thought someone might get a kick outta this, saw it on ebay today.

                      http://www.ebay.com/itm/Incredible-H...item4ab1f3f87c

                      Also, since it looks like we're voting again:

                      1. I second the motion for a Dr. Strange.... just kinda seems obvious.

                      2. Hawkeye and Black Widow can jump off a bridge imo... I don't like them in the upcoming movie (shoulda been Hank Pym and Janet van Dyne), don't like them in the comic, no interest in thier "own table"... can't even be successful with thier own comic... (sorry, biased on those two)

                      3. Villain 4 pack: Ultron, Doctor Doom, Annhialus(spelling?), and ???... love the idea of MODOK being treated ala Rudy

                      4. Would love a Heralds of Galactus table, with all o' them.

                      5. Rounding things out, we eventually need Daredevil, Ms Marvel, Nova, and yes.... HOWARD the Duck!
                      Last edited by Dalek Nation; 01-17-2012, 07:30 PM.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Dalek Nation View Post

                        2. Hawkeye and Black Widow can jump off a bridge imo... I don't like them in the upcoming movie (shoulda been Hank Pym and Janet van Dyne), don't like them in the comic, no interest in thier "own table"...

                        I disagree completely.

                        First of all, it makes perfect sense for Hawkeye and Black Widow to be in the movie, since they are using characters that have shown up in previous films.

                        Pym and Wasp haven't been seen in the Marvel Movieverse. Besides, Hawkeye and Black Widow are far more badass than Pym and Wasp.

                        And really, a Black Widow table and a Hawkeye table would be excellent.

                        A Black Widow table especially, since she is the most badass out of all the Marvel females, second only to Storm.

                        If Moon Knight can get a table, so can Black Widow and Hawkeye. So please, leave you bias at the door(With Respect).

                        Fyi, The Black Widow book sold well, it only ended because the writer left.


                        As for Villains, i'd love a "Psychos For Hire Table", with Guys like Deadpool, Bullseye, Crossbones,etc.
                        Last edited by El Cangri; 02-11-2012, 12:30 AM.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Woah guys fighting over who has a right to be a Table theme, personally I think a Black Widow & Hawkeye Table would be cool since don't they both has a strong history together? I sure im remembering correctly....

                          Oh and since this is a Hulk Table -

                          Loki - "I have an Army!"

                          Tony Stark - "We have a HULK!"
                          sigpic

                          Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

                          PSN = SrkToTheChin
                          Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
                          *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by El Cangri View Post
                            As for Villains, i'd love a "Psychos For Hire Table", with Guys like Deadpool, Bullseye, Crossbones,etc.
                            A table for Deadpool himself would be very cool.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by Brianvgplayer View Post
                              A table for Deadpool himself would be very cool.
                              Most defo m8, been waiting for this for a long time!
                              sigpic

                              Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

                              PSN = SrkToTheChin
                              Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
                              *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                First pic of Hulk table at gameinformer.

                                http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/a...creed-iii.aspx

                                Part of an Avengers Chronicles set maybe?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X