Clear All

• lasvegaspinballhalloffame
    replied
    * throws twenty pound turkey in general direction of bababooeyville*

Leave a comment:

• Bababooeyville
    replied
    Originally posted by crackervizzo View Post
    Guys, Hulk will make his way to Pinball FX and Marvel Pinball...it is going to be an epic table.
    How awesome is Zen?
    I can't believe he just confirmed it like that. I hope he doesn't get in trouble
    I hope the table is green, it sounds pleasing to the eye. It would be epic if you could actually destroy part of the table as you play.
    Last edited by Bababooeyville; 11-24-2011, 04:54 AM. Reason: spelling

Leave a comment:

• Bearded_Warrior
    replied
    Guys, Hulk will make his way to Pinball FX and Marvel Pinball...it is going to be an epic table.
    Hahaha! I can't believe you cracked under all the pressure! Thanks for being so cool with us

Leave a comment:

• Gegliosch
    replied
    Is this real? On every other board I've seen people demand confirmation on upcoming content and on every other board you'd be sorry for these naive minds. Here somebody comes by and says why not, here you have it. I love these guys.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by 5ektor View Post
    That is excellent news! Now can we get confirmation for Dare Devil, Punisher and Black Panther please?
    The Punisher is a shoo in my friend* throws xbox into 65" TV screen*.
    Last edited by lasvegaspinballhalloffame; 11-24-2011, 12:14 AM.

Leave a comment:

replied
    YES!! Most likely next year to go with the Avengers movie!!!! Thanks cracker.

HIGHxONxFIRE MAAAAD, HIGHxONxFIRE ANNNNNNGGGGGGRRRRYYYY, * picks laptop up and smashes it through plate glass door, picks wife's chihuaha up and hurls him into the chimney*
    Last edited by lasvegaspinballhalloffame; 11-24-2011, 12:02 AM.

Leave a comment:

• 5ektor
    replied
    That is excellent news! Now can we get confirmation for Dare Devil, Punisher and Black Panther please?

Leave a comment:

• ShoryukenToTheChin
    replied
    There we have it guys its confirmed by cracker himself.... you will be able to SMASH! THEM PINBALLS!

Leave a comment:

• crackervizzo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• X DrLobo
    replied
    i'm dying to see this supposedly green table ... with a character like the hulk i know zen will make a violent table !

Leave a comment:

replied
    I could see Hulk being a big spring/ summer release to coincide with the Avengers movie.

Leave a comment:

• Bababooeyville
    replied
    Originally posted by lasvegaspinballhalloffame View Post
    We definitely need a Dr.Strange table!! Funny, before you made this Hulk post tonight I was gonna make pretty much tihe same Hulk post tonight, but then yours appears!! A Punisher and Silver Surfer table will also be very cool.
    I've been saying this all along, glad to see others feel the same way. I think not having a hulk table is an odd omission(he's a freaking superstar). Maybe their saving him to headline another 4 pack.

Leave a comment:

replied
    We definitely need a Dr.Strange table!! Funny, before you made this Hulk post tonight I was gonna make pretty much the same Hulk post tonight, but then yours appears!! A Punisher and Silver Surfer table will also be very cool.

Leave a comment:

• Babbylonian
    replied
    Originally posted by 5ektor View Post
    I think that Gottlieb's rights to the Hulk table expired long ago. 1979? I am not concerned with that. I think that Zen is saving the Hulk for a stand alone dlc set to follow V & V. I hope a Doc Strange or Punisher table shortly follows suit. As for my choices, lol, Howard the Duck and Man-Thing are staples from the 70's and 80's, like me, its all about the nostalgia. Anything Marvel has me jacked! Thanks Zen, keep doing what you do best!
    I don't want to see any more character tables until we get at least one "event" table. Infinity Gauntlet, Kree-Skrull War, Secret Wars, Civil War, World War Hulk (really, any "War"), House of M, Secret Invasion...I'm sure I could go on...Operation Galactic Storm....

Leave a comment:

• 5ektor
    replied
    I think that Gottlieb's rights to the Hulk table expired long ago. 1979? I am not concerned with that. I think that Zen is saving the Hulk for a stand alone dlc set to follow V & V. I hope a Doc Strange or Punisher table shortly follows suit. As for my choices, lol, Howard the Duck and Man-Thing are staples from the 70's and 80's, like me, its all about the nostalgia. Anything Marvel has me jacked! Thanks Zen, keep doing what you do best!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X