Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ShoryukenToTheChin
    replied
    For me playing Limbo alone in the dark is truely an Atmospheric experience, Always said a Table based on that ip would be in the realm of AWESOME!

Leave a comment:

• Lodan
    replied
    ^^^^^^^^^^

Leave a comment:

• Babbylonian
    replied
    Originally posted by Vincent View Post
    That's exactly why I don't buy it.

What's "ditto" ?
    "Ditto" in that context means "I entirely agree with you." Ditto marks (quotation marks) are used in tables/lists to indicate a repeat of the value above.

For example:

How people felt after playing the Limbo demo:

Code:
    Vincent           Didn't feel like buying the game.
    Shogun00                         "

Leave a comment:

• Vincent
    replied
    Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
    Ditto! I played the demo on the PS3 and it was good. However, I just don't see much replay value after I completed the demo.

I usually only buy games that I know that I will come back to again and again.

That's exactly why I don't buy it.

What's "ditto" ?

Leave a comment:

• X DrLobo
    replied
    Like someone said though there's little to no replay value on limbo ... unless you want to look for the hidden eggs ,of wich some are REALLY hidden !

Nonetheless even if the game is short, the overall feeling of the game, the inovative gameplay mechanics and, oh my god, the end of it, will definately leave you speechless, (in a portal kind of way) since it's up to you to interpret the events pictured during the game and make your own mind about what just really happened.

After all this game has the shortest pitch in the world :

Unsure of his sister’s fate, a boy enters Limbo...

the rest is up to you

Leave a comment:

• Bababooeyville
    replied
    Originally posted by Dalek Nation View Post
    This is a struggle in my house: my wife who's nvr been hot on any video game can't put down the Skyrim (best rpg for a console ever.. seriously, how does ne1 go back to a jrpg after this gem?). I haven't really cared to much as I really only need a little pin-time everyday.
    But with V & V out tomarrow.... I guess I can always sleep on the couch.

on a side note... to all those who haven't beaten Limbo, watch for it to be on sale this holiday season. I agree that $15 is steep for a game with little replay value, but when it goes on sale give it a shot. Best game ever to play c.midnight on a cold winter night.
    Skyrim is scary like that. Its so easy to put 5 or 6 hours into it in one sitting, almost as if by accident.
    Definitely will look into Limbo bro, I remember reading rave reviews, I guess I baulked at the price. Thanks for the recommendation.

Leave a comment:

• Dalek Nation
    replied
    Originally posted by ShoryukenToTheChin View Post
    I have a feeling someone is getting me Skyrim for Christmas, Im not really into RPGs but I will defo play it. But with Marvel VV coming out tomorrow thats gonna get all the attention trust me!
    This is a struggle in my house: my wife who's nvr been hot on any video game can't put down the Skyrim (best rpg for a console ever.. seriously, how does ne1 go back to a jrpg after this gem?). I haven't really cared to much as I really only need a little pin-time everyday.
    But with V & V out tomarrow.... I guess I can always sleep on the couch.

on a side note... to all those who haven't beaten Limbo, watch for it to be on sale this holiday season. I agree that $15 is steep for a game with little replay value, but when it goes on sale give it a shot. Best game ever to play c.midnight on a cold winter night.

Leave a comment:

• ShoryukenToTheChin
    replied
    I have a feeling someone is getting me Skyrim for Christmas, Im not really into RPGs but I will defo play it. But with Marvel VV coming out tomorrow thats gonna get all the attention trust me!

Leave a comment:

• Bababooeyville
    replied
    Nice, welcome to the family.
    Elder scrolls 5 Skyrim is a great buy as well, if your at all interested in western style RPG's. The amount of content is insane, customization is deep, graphics and audio vastly improved over ES4. It really is breathtaking. It made the wait for Marvel V&V much easier.

Leave a comment:

• Lodan
    replied
    I'm actually wanting a PS3 so I can get the Zen Pinball Tables myself.

Leave a comment:

• shogun00
    replied
    Originally posted by Vincent View Post
    Limbo... I played the demo but didn't feel like buying it...
    Ditto! I played the demo on the PS3 and it was good. However, I just don't see much replay value after I completed the demo.

I usually only buy games that I know that I will come back to again and again.

Leave a comment:

• Vincent
    replied
    Limbo... I played the demo but didn't feel like buying it...

Leave a comment:

• IzzyToxic
    replied
    Originally posted by 7Dahl7 View Post
    I realised I have no patience to wait for the existing tables to be ported over to iOS, so today i'm buying an Xbox 360 just to be able to play Pinball FX 2. Crazy but what the hell!
    I was kind of in the same boat as you but just in a different ocean. I had a PS3 on which I played one game only which was MLB: The Show. That is until a couple of weeks ago when the O/P died on me leaving me with an expensive paper weight.

No worries though, that's just given me more time for PFX2 and maybe just a little RB3 on the side.

Leave a comment:

• ShoryukenToTheChin
    replied
    Originally posted by MattAtRuss View Post
    I've purchased my PS3 and 360 for zen pinball. It's a rational decision when you think about it.
    I think Spock approves that "Its Logical Captain!"

Leave a comment:

• MattAtRuss
    replied
    I've purchased my PS3 and 360 for zen pinball. It's a rational decision when you think about it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X