Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thornament 2012

High Score Tournament: February 24th – March 2nd

Here is your chance to prove your skills on the Thor table! The top 3 scores on PSN & XBLA will win a t-shirt from We Love Fine and a code for the next unannounced Zen Studios release!

To participate in this tournament, just complete a full game on the Thor table on Pinball FX2 for Xbox LIVE® Arcade or Zen Pinball on PSN between February 24th and March 2nd. Everyone has a chance to win, as there will be a random drawing for prizes as well. Tournament winners will be notified via gamertag, so please make sure to check your messages after the tournament to claim your prize. All winners will also be posted here on the Zen Studios Forums.

Sweet, I've been trying for the wizard achievement anyway, so this is a good table to concentrate on........

....not that I'm anywhere even close to a leaderboard high score though

Comment

Excellent choice for a Tournament because this Table is challenging but not as insane as Iron Man in my opinion.

"For Odin! For Asgard!"
      sigpic

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
      Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
      *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Comment

Thor would be sooo much better if a couple of the missions weren't so FREAKING hard.
        http://www.pinballmuseum.org/ The City Is My Church

Comment

And i was just about to start going for the Lord of the Undead achievement to get a mental break from Thor. Guess that will have to wait and hopefully Loki will fall this time. Good table to have a tournament on imo. Ghost Rider was too easy to get all those multiballs and keep going for a way too long time, which doesn't suit my idea of having fun on a table.

*edit. YES managed to get Lord of the Undead now while waiting for the tournemant to start. Loki and Ultimo left now.
          Last edited by Kinkimono; 02-24-2012, 08:16 AM.

Comment

Nice
            Way better choice than GR
            Those were some LONG games.
            I cant last all that long on Thor, Ill get some good practice
            Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of pinball!

Comment

Anyone else notice how this tournament is titled a 'High Score' Tournament? I wonder if that means we will see different types of tournament in the future...

Comment

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                High Score Tournament: February 24th – March 2nd

Here is your chance to prove your skills on the Thor table! The top 3 scores on PSN & XBLA will win a t-shirt from We Love Fine and a code for the next unannounced Zen Studios release!

To participate in this tournament, just complete a full game on the Thor table on Pinball FX2 for Xbox LIVE® Arcade or Zen Pinball on PSN between February 24th and March 2nd. Everyone has a chance to win, as there will be a random drawing for prizes as well. Tournament winners will be notified via gamertag, so please make sure to check your messages after the tournament to claim your prize. All winners will also be posted here on the Zen Studios Forums.
                No iOS love?

Comment

nice a thornament

aiming for 1 place set my goal to 5Billion or more

will make an footage on the run today..

Comment

woohoo!!!

currently ranked #23 as of last night.

Comment

wow...as of lunchtime, i was at 150.

Comment

I wonder what the unannounced table is

Comment

9th place atm guessing i will be 50 rows down by tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by satch View Post
                            I wonder what the unannounced table is
                            Yeh is its Marvel or an Orginal Zen Creation? wonders
                            sigpic

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
                            Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
                            *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Comment

My guess for the unannounced table is The Hulk, i mean yeah it is coming, but it really hasn't been officially announced as of yet.

Comment

Working...
                              X