X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks

Originally posted by bwhitenb5e View Post
    Thanks for all your hard work, Shoryuken! I'm enjoying the guides. They are very helpful to a pinball amateur like me and help me to enjoy the depth of the tables in spite of the fact that I will probably never experience wizard mode on any of them.

I notice that there are quite a few guides completed but not posted. What is the usual delay between your submission and posting (how soon should I check back)?

Thanks!
    Glad to see that the Guides help you out, hmm for easy Wizard Modes go for Tables like Epic Quest, Ms. Splosion Man and Sorcerrers Lair.

Regarding the Guides being posted, it depends if Zen don't have something else more important to post like announcing a new game etc. as come on a Table release date is more worthy lol. I would say the Avengers Chronicles Guides will be available real soon. Thanks again for the kind words m8.
    sigpic

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Comment

• Originally posted by bwhitenb5e View Post
      Thanks for all your hard work, Shoryuken! I'm enjoying the guides. They are very helpful to a pinball amateur like me and help me to enjoy the depth of the tables in spite of the fact that I will probably never experience wizard mode on any of them.

I notice that there are quite a few guides completed but not posted. What is the usual delay between your submission and posting (how soon should I check back)?

Thanks!
      You'll get your first wizard mode, and may I suggest Capt. America. It's pretty easy to complete the 6 missions once you can hit the ramps you want, and the Wizard mode is not that hard to complete either. It's still a fun table despite being "easy". It was my first completed wizard mode and I've been playing casual since Zen pinball 1 launch. Never been that good at it, but all the new tables, future dlc and zp2 coming inspired me to step up my game this year. After one wizard mode cleared, you'll be confident enough to take on any table, this is where the fun starts for real: competing with yourself to get all those tables cleared that you so far just've been messing around with

Oh, and agreed, SRKTTC's guides are great, I wish I'd read them years ago
      Last edited by Tberg; 08-03-2012, 11:48 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tberg View Post
        Oh, and agreed, SRKTTC's guides are great, I wish I'd read them years ago
        Thanks m8.
        sigpic

PSN = SrkToTheChin
        Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Comment

• Avengers Chronicles Table Guides - AVAILABLE NOW!

Sorry for the delay everyone but finally the Avengers Chronicles Table Guides are available to View/Download -

Avengers Chronicles Table Guides
          sigpic

PSN = SrkToTheChin
          Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Comment

• They look great! Thanks again, bud!

Comment

• Great stuff STTC, Thanks for this!

I would like to also add that in Fear itself table in the Angrir mission you can also shoot at the Odin ramp/diverter ramp to increase the amount the hits are deducted from 100. Also 5 is not the max. I had it as much as 7.... could be more.

Also just to clarify the nerkkod mission the ramps after phase #1 must be hit by the neutral ball or it wont count. If you attempt to shoot at the ramps with the steel ball it will freeze the ball for a short period of time and then release.

Alsp Greithoth there is a final shot other than
              • Left Orbit (3)
              • Iron Man Ramp (4)
              • Odin Sword Locker (7)
              • Odin Ramp (9)
              • Right Orbit (10)
              and that's the random reward sinkhole.

Just clarifying. Hope you can edit the changes.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoryukenToTheChin View Post
                Sorry for the delay everyone but finally the Avengers Chronicles Table Guides are available to View/Download -

Avengers Chronicles Table Guides
                Thanks man! Great work! I do have one question though. I haven't completed multiball in the arena on WWH. It starts after you complete the arena once and then go back into it. Have you seen this or know what rewards are possible upon completion? Thanks.

Also, you mentioned in The Infinity Gauntlet guide that you try to keep the ball up around the soul pop bumpers for as long as you can with the top right flipper. I found that nudging the table to the right just before the ball goes down the silver surf board will knock the ball back just far enough to continue hitting the bumpers with the flipper. I generally use both my allotted tilts and have exceeded 330 million souls with that technique.
                PSN: Bearded_Warrior

Table Wishlist: Lord of the Rings, God of War, Final Fantasy VII, The Legend of Zelda, and Marvel's Archangel.

Comment

• Originally posted by tenorhero View Post
                  Snip
                  Thanks for the kind words m8.

Sorry to hear about those errors; Im sure I put that into the Guide lol... il try my best to see if I can get that updated.

Originally posted by Bearded_Warrior View Post
                  Snip
                  Thank for the kind words m8, hmm not sure about the Arena as I only completed it a couple of times then never bov'd with it. Interesting strategy to attain Souls from the Pop Bumpers.
                  sigpic

PSN = SrkToTheChin
                  Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Comment

• Think you've got an error in the infinity gauntlet guide. When you complete the warlock frenzy mode, the bonus points for defeating thanos is only 10 million, not 50 million.

Comment

• I also want to drop my IG knowledge

Originally posted by DarkKodiaK View Post
                      Think you've got an error in the infinity gauntlet guide. When you complete the warlock frenzy mode, the bonus points for defeating thanos is only 10 million, not 50 million.
                      Shoryuken, I'm diggin' your passon M8, so here's some things that I believe I know from the tournament. Successful Power shots for an extra ball only total 5 possibly 6 at most, but they must be successful and match the dot matrix in timing. Gauntlet Multiball starts after 45 soul bumper hits unlit, but can increase up to at least 70 (I think????) After completing the soul gem the bonus is always 6M. Each time you light the H-E-R-O multiplier after maxing it out you get a 5M bonus. (on the same ball of course) Although you can get extra balls 4 different ways, you can get 5 total extra balls per game, but you must get all 4 different ways of earning the extra balls (Max out multiplier, Silver Surfer, Kiss of Death, and Power shot) before you can achieve the 5th Extra Ball. The 5th Extra Ball can be acquired by any of the 4 ways necessary. My Strategy on the skillshot was to always increase the multiplier and get a HERO. My theory is that I can almost always increase the multiplier to X10, so this brings me one step closer to an Extra Ball and to the 5 Million bonus. Looking forward to the Secrets of the Deep Guide! Later.
                      Last edited by theRonlyConly97; 08-05-2012, 12:06 PM.

Comment

• Thank for the kind words guys, yep if I get the chance to update them I will. Im just happy there isn't any major errors or I would have been even more annoyed with myself

Thanks again.

Yeh Il start writing up my Rome Guide next.
                        sigpic

PSN = SrkToTheChin
                        Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Comment

• Rome Table Guide Completed! Look out for it soon!

Yep I just completed my Rome Table Guide, clocked in at just over 3,500 Words.

This now means that I now have all Table Guides done for;

- PFX1

- PFX2 - until a new Table is released.

- Marvel Pinball - until a new Table is released.
                          sigpic

PSN = SrkToTheChin
                          Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Comment

• Sorry dude, you don't get credit 'til they're posted.

Comment

• Originally posted by bwhitenb5e View Post
                              Sorry dude, you don't get credit 'til they're posted.
                              LMAO oh thats Gold m8, Yeh I know but at least you guys know they are done and are in the que.
                              sigpic

PSN = SrkToTheChin
                              Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Comment

• Great thread!
                                Great effort!
                                Congrats!

Comment

Working...
                                X