X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    Avengers, ASSEMBLE!

We are proud to announce our newest four table pack, Marvel Pinball: Avengers Chronicles. This pack will include tables based on World War Hulk, Fear Itself, Infinity Gauntlet and the new Avengers movie!

• After Hulk’s banishment to outer space he returns to Manhattan to seek revenge against the Illuminati and wage war against the X-Men, Iron Man, the Fantastic Four and Doctor Strange in World War Hulk.
    • This table actually gets flipped upside down as Silver Surfer and Adam Warlock battle Thanos and recover the six Infinity Gems to save the Universe in The Infinity Gauntlet.
    • The Avengers must defeat the Asgardian god, Serpent, and free the world from the grip of fear in Fear Itself. This table utilizes magnetic energy in ways never experienced on a pinball table!
    • The Avengers table features a custom ball for each of the Avengers. Black Widow, Captain America, Hawkeye, Hulk, Iron Man and Thor are all aboard the Hellicarrier with Nick Fury leading the charge into battle. This table is based on events from the Avengers movie from Marvel Entertainment.

Avengers Chronicles will be available in May as DLC for Pinball FX2 on Xbox Live Arcade, Marvel Pinball on PlayStation Network and as our very first release on PlayStation Vita!

Leave a comment:

• ShoryukenToTheChin
    replied
    Originally posted by snakeman07 View Post
    Trailer is up! http://www.gametrailers.com/video/ex...pinball/728165

Looks like there may be pattern balls according to each avenger, looks cool!
    The Tables look freaking awesome and it appears there will be alot of interesting new gameplay mechanics in action so thats a plus. Only thing that could have been better is if we where given a release date

Leave a comment:

• LukkyNL
    replied
    Originally posted by Nekro Neko View Post
    Yes, true, but then again, Thor and Iron Man are part of the avengers are they not?
    Yes, but what do you mean? I have nothing against Marvel. But I'm getting really annoyed as a 'fan' of the genre. As the trailer shows, it will be more of the same again ( times four, since it's yet again a 4-pack)
    Last edited by LukkyNL; 03-16-2012, 02:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Lepruk86
    replied
    I am feeling a bit exhausted on Marvel tables to be honest. They are starting to all feel a bit *samey*. I realise you can only do so much with the platform of Pinball but I feel like the idea's and table designs are slowing down to repetition.

I am not a game dev so I can't say or really offer much input; but I hope to see some genuinely new and experimental mechanics this time round.

Otherwise I may be skipping this Marvel pack.

Leave a comment:

• MattAtRuss
    replied
    This is lookin' good! Can't wait for this!

Leave a comment:

• satch
    replied
    Thanks for the link snakeman07, tables look good from the brief look, I know very little about some of the characters in this pack and was pleased to see an appearance from Silver Surfer.

Leave a comment:

• snakeman07
    replied
    Trailer is up! http://www.gametrailers.com/video/ex...pinball/728165

Looks like there may be pattern balls according to each avenger, looks cool!
    Last edited by snakeman07; 03-16-2012, 07:10 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ShoryukenToTheChin
    replied
    Originally posted by Nekro Neko View Post
    Yes, true, but then again, Thor and Iron Man are part of the avengers are they not?
    Yeh they are, So of course they would be featured on a Avengers Table dunno how some are surprised at their inclusion tbh.

Leave a comment:

• Nekro Neko
    replied
    Originally posted by LukkyNL View Post
    Zen is losing me. At this rate I won't buy Hulk and Avengers. Like Bilbo said: like butter scraped over to much bread.

There were moments I was a huge fan of Zen, but my respect crumbles away.

In sure hope Pinball Arcade will give me what I seek in videopinball.

Leave a comment:

• Vincent
    replied
    Now it's time to make "Marvel tables" special folder.

Leave a comment:

• LK9T9
    replied
    Originally posted by progrocker69 View Post
    Whatever your problem is, I hope it's not contagious.
    Don't worry, it isn't.

Leave a comment:

• LukkyNL
    replied
    Originally posted by progrocker69 View Post
    Hatchoooooooo

Leave a comment:

• progrocker69
    replied
    Originally posted by LukkyNL View Post
    Zen is losing me. At this rate I won't buy Hulk and Avengers. Like Bilbo said: like butter scraped over to much bread.

Leave a comment:

• lasvegaspinballhalloffame
    replied
    I LOVE Zen, but with 5,000 characters in the Marvel Universe, it really irks me to see Iron Man and Thor again, ALREADY. With that said, I will continue buying all of Zen's product.

Leave a comment:

• LukkyNL
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X