No announcement yet.

Windows 7 & XP versions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any plans to allow the lighting levels to be controlled in the Zen PC version like Pro Pinball pioneers are planning in their remastered Timeshock release?

The night modes would be tremendous in some of the Zen tables.

577512_548977461808851_1372161871_n.jpg

Source:
    http://m.facebook.com/pro.pinball?id...312602467&_rdr

Comment

Originally posted by allmodcons View Post
      Any plans to allow the lighting levels to be controlled in the Zen PC version like Pro Pinball pioneers are planning in their remastered Timeshock release?

The night modes would be tremendous in some of the Zen tables.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]298[/ATTACH]

Source:
      http://m.facebook.com/pro.pinball?id...312602467&_rdr
      I don't think so but we haven't announced any details just yet.

Comment

Originally posted by allmodcons View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]298[/ATTACH]
        nice.jpg

Comment

You probably have already seen this but here is the tech demo of that lighting. Though I am in no way even slightly endorsing thier product. Pro Pinball sucks in my opinion, they have done some nice lighting though. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SLl2rJgyzc

Comment

Originally posted by Shifty View Post
            You probably have already seen this but here is the tech demo of that lighting. Though I am in no way even slightly endorsing thier product. Pro Pinball sucks in my opinion, they have done some nice lighting though. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SLl2rJgyzc
            You have to remember the Pro-Pinball table date from 1995 and they still stand up today especially in the Physics dept. They set the benchmark for future sims. For me the more Pinball the better as long as they look and play well. Pro-Pinball, Zen, Pinball Arcade, and Visual Pinball - bring 'em on

Comment

I'm not a pinball fanatic. I'm more of a general gamer and to me all the other pinball games suck. I played Pro Pinball years ago and wasn't impressed, infact it's only with finding Zen on iphone recently that I have found the only computer pinball game that I have ever liked. That is why I'm so desperate to get this on Steam. Zen pinball is not only the only pinball game I like but it's one of my favourite video games full stop. I think they hit the balance of simulation and arcade style perfectly. It's not 100% authentic pinball and I certainly hope it never becomes that.

Comment

I agree with you, Shifty. Zen Pinball is the best pinball right now. I remember when I saw Marvel Pinball (Spiderman and Iron Man tables) for the first time, I was blown away with beautiful graphics and amazing gameplay. Now, 3 years later, I still haven't played it 'cause I only have PC. I guess, we, PC gamers, are last on every game developer's list.

Comment

Originally posted by ZenPinballFan View Post
                  I agree with you, Shifty. Zen Pinball is the best pinball right now. I remember when I saw Marvel Pinball (Spiderman and Iron Man tables) for the first time, I was blown away with beautiful graphics and amazing gameplay. Now, 3 years later, I still haven't played it 'cause I only have PC. I guess, we, PC gamers, are last on every game developer's list.
                  Well most of the time yes the simple fact is consoles and the biggest platforms are the only ones developers care about but I feel in Zens case this is a bit of a different situation. Zen Studios is a really small developer but they have and are continuing to get a large amount of attention and growing sales thanks to the huge talent that they have. They obviously have had to concentrate on gaining a reputation and spreading awarness on the largest platforms first and I totally understand the need Zen have had to do this. I am just grateful that they have the desire to bring this to as many platforms as they can eventually. Some Large well established studios usually resent PC, the platform where they first got thier success (ie Call of Duty series) but with Zens sales model and from what responses I hear from them they can and will embrace as many platforms as they feasibly can. Thankfully I don't think we have long to wait but I am as frustrated aseveryone else who is waiting for the Steam version. I am sure they are working like crazy on numerous things but it can't come soon enough for some of us. GO GO Zen moar overtime
                  Last edited by Shifty; 04-18-2013, 09:43 PM.

Comment

http://blog.zenstudios.com/?p=3302

Thank You

Comment

Alright, in case you haven't seen it, there's a new hot thread now :

Pinball-FX2 - Steam

Comment

Such a nice interface, remembering old days. thank you

Comment

Windows 7 XP versions

I want to know which versions of MAME are compatible with Windows 98, with or without KernelEx? Obviously the latest version dosent work, even with KernelEx.

Comment

Working...
                          X