Pay again and again and again???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pay again and again and again???

I have the pinball fx2 for my xbox360 and i already have pay the full version.When i start the game all the tables are locked and they ask me to download each table for 800 mp???? this is illegal!

PFX2 is a free to download Platform, you then buy the Tables seperately... think of the PFX2 Platform as the Games Console & the Tables as the Video Games which play on that Console.

Or are you trying to say you brought the Tables but now its asking you to rebuy them? It could also be to do with the Digital Licenses... have you ever downloaded one on the Tables on a different Console?

Hope you figure it out m8.
    sigpic

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Comment

no no... imean that....i download the full version of pfx2 and i already pay 800mp for it.(not the trial mode thats for free) when i go in to the game ALL the tables its locked and i have to pay seperately 800mp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Could be a caching issue. Try deleting the game from your HDD and re-download it (it won't cost you anything).

Comment

Originally posted by tahlias View Post
          no no... imean that....i download the full version of pfx2 and i already pay 800mp for it.(not the trial mode thats for free) when i go in to the game ALL the tables its locked and i have to pay seperately 800mp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Pretty sure there's no actual way to pay for FX2. I downloaded it for free. It's like the previous poster said, the game is free, the tables are not
          "Cynics regard everyone as equally corrupt. Idealists regard everyone as equally corrupt, except themselves." - Robert Anton Wilson

Comment

for example 30 tables x 800mp = 240.000mp???!!!!!! are you nuts?! I have to send an email to MS about that.Thats vexing! I have to post it to all gaming forums like IGN,Gamespot and the XBOX360 communities

Comment

for example 30 tables x 800mp = 240.000mp???!!!!!! are you nuts?! I have to send an email to MS about that.Thats vexing! I have to post it to all gaming forums like IGN,Gamespot and the XBOX360 communities
              some tables have different prices. the older single tables range from 200 to 240 MP and the 4 table collections are 800. it's pretty cheap all things considered. If you spend sixty dollars on it you've got almost if not all the tables, which is the same as a retail release, not to mention the free upgrade to FX3 when it comes out for all tables.

plus pinball has a ton of replay value and tournaments every so often. if only the live multiplayer wasn't such a barren wasteland.
              "Cynics regard everyone as equally corrupt. Idealists regard everyone as equally corrupt, except themselves." - Robert Anton Wilson

Comment

Hey Tahlias, we're sorry this is happening, but to my knowledge, this has not happened to anyone. I will send you a private message and help you get this worked out!

This must be a problem on Microsoft's end, not ours. We have no control over content delivery on the Xbox LIVE Arcade service.

Comment

Something tells me the issue is between the couch and the tv

Comment

OP, just ring Microsoft already.

Clearly, this is an XBLA issue, not a Zen Pinball issue.

Comment

Working...
                    X