No announcement yet.

a busted controller! you've earned it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a busted controller! you've earned it!

The last time i busted a controller due to rage was 18 years ago in highschool
    (Street fighter 2 on snes. Bison was such a ***** cheat).

But thanks the the wizzard mobe on biolab ive now busted another controller.
    Rawr that darn magnet !!! I need to put a throw rug down or something so next time
    I "drop" my controller the trigger buttons dont bust.

Whats so infuriating is i know i should be able to knock this wizzard mode out no problem. But 12 attemptes later and still no "success"

Rawr

Venting does not make it feel better

Rest in peace, broken controller

Comment

Dude you need to chill when playing... :s...

Pinball is quite relaxing really; don't really get how people get stressed with it. I haven't ever broken a controller through rage. I used to hit my leg really hard with my hand; to avoid the whole controller-breaking thing. But I stopped that a fair few years back .

Anyway R.I.P controller indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Lepruk86 View Post
        Dude you need to chill when playing... :s...

Pinball is quite relaxing really; don't really get how people get stressed with it. I haven't ever broken a controller through rage. I used to hit my leg really hard with my hand; to avoid the whole controller-breaking thing. But I stopped that a fair few years back .

Anyway R.I.P controller indeed.
        Pinball can be relaxing and VERY frustrating at times. When you beat all the missions of a table and enter the wizard mode, adrenaline kicks in and now it's not so relaxing

Comment

it also damages my hands i have blisters on my hands from gripping the controller too hard , no other game gave me blisters like this and i been gaming a long time , i usually want to bite the controller instead of trowing it in a rage loss , but i bite my hand instead.
          i don't have a pci use ps3 browser

Comment

R.I.P

All of us have wanted to do this at least once, hehe Iron Mans Ultimo Wizard Mode had me going insane.
            sigpic

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
            Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
            *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Comment

Originally posted by snakeman07 View Post
              Pinball can be relaxing and VERY frustrating at times. When you beat all the missions of a table and enter the wizard mode, adrenaline kicks in and now it's not so relaxing
              True; but as I used to game competitively; you kind of have to keep relaxed even if you do feel cheated or screw up badly. (Not pinball, shooters fyi).

So I am kind of used to that pressure; and choking just sort of makes me want to try again xD.

But then I am not that serious of a player really; I have some decent scores; but no 1B achiever as of yet.

Comment

Originally posted by snakeman07 View Post
                This pretty much sums it up.

I can put up 200mil befor the wizzard mode on ball one but the frustration kicks in
                when i drop the rest of the balls caus the the magnet pretty much forces you to now
                make every shot from a held postion. One bad bounc turns into a bad slingshot from the
                magnet into the drain. In my defense i dont get frustrated playing any other games.
                Or even fx2 all the time. This one wizzard mode has just got my number right now.

Comment

I can feel your hate. It gives you focus, MAKES YOU STRONGER!

I completely feel your pain. It's been a while since I've destroyed a controller but I do yell and scream at the tv. Only CoD makes my blood boil like this game. It's frustrating knowing WHAT to do but not being able to execute.

Comment

That's the only real way to measure how good a game is. The more you curse, yell or throw things around the better it is. I love it.

Comment

Rawr

Venting does not make it feel better [/QUOTE]
                      i would like to smash the Controller aswell, sometimes... i did once & keept the broken one ,to throw that one again & not the new one...
                      but i stoped doing that.....

Comment

Working...
                      X