Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rafie
    replied
    I don't know why, but now I'm more excited in waking up and checking these forums for the good news about this pack! LOL I know I'm weird.

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    Originally posted by E113 View Post
    Still no word on a release date for this? I've been diligently checking XBLA every Wednesday. I guess Microsoft is still stringing you (Zen) along with this pack?
    Nothing confirmed yet, should be hearing back from them any day now...

Leave a comment:

• E113
    replied
    Still patiently waiting...

Still no word on a release date for this? I've been diligently checking XBLA every Wednesday. I guess Microsoft is still stringing you (Zen) along with this pack?

Leave a comment:

• pinballfreak69
    replied
    Release date is revealed

NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR LMAO well at least the Zen staff gets to come in every morning n play the Avengers tables LOL

Leave a comment:

• ShoryukenToTheChin
    replied
    Guy goes see The Avengers film, and if you have well...........go see it again. Its makes the waiting easier, at least for me that is.

Leave a comment:

• tenorhero
    replied
    I really think Sony and BS ..... I mean MS (nothing against xbox players really) is waiting out the diablo 3 hurricane that will hit midnight on the 15th. I know I will be playing it for some time this week. I will most likely not play pinball for a bit.

Leave a comment:

• lasvegaspinballhalloffame
    replied
    God MS ans Sony are ssssssooooooo slow.Zen should just put out it's own console,lol.

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    Originally posted by SeeYou5ucker View Post
    RELEASE DATE RELEASE DATE RELEASE DATE?????? the movie has been out awhile now, need new tables . C´mon whens it out. RELEASE DATE RELEASE DATE?????
    We don't have one yet, as soon as we get it, I will post it.

Leave a comment:

• SeeYou5ucker
    replied
    RELEASE DATE RELEASE DATE RELEASE DATE?????? the movie has been out awhile now, need new tables . C´mon whens it out. RELEASE DATE RELEASE DATE?????

Leave a comment:

• E113
    replied
    Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
    I personally can wait.

I'm actually suffering from pinball burnout (in general) at the moment. As soon as these tables release, I will go back to playing pinball.

I'm currently working on Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 (PS3). Who doesn't like destroying giant robots?
    I've had a bit of pinball burnout myself lately. As STTC stated above, I've been playing Trials Evolution, switching between that and Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning. Trials always has been and always will be amazing. Reckoning, while not living up to the hype, I personally think its a pretty good game. Regardless, I'm sure my pinball burnout will have run its course by the time Avengers Chronicles comes out. I've been patiently awaiting this pack for some time now.

Leave a comment:

• ShoryukenToTheChin
    replied
    Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
    I personally can wait.

I'm actually suffering from pinball burnout (in general) at the moment. As soon as these tables release, I will go back to playing pinball.

I'm currently working on Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 (PS3). Who doesn't like destroying giant robots?
    hahaha as for me im just playing the older Tables and switching to Trials Evolution which is an absolutely awesome game.

Leave a comment:

• shogun00
    replied
    Originally posted by ShoryukenToTheChin View Post
    Thanks... hehe will try but you made us into rabid Dogs as we are absolutely spoiled.
    I personally can wait.

Leave a comment:

• darthzfx
    replied
    Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Are you asking if we didn't know there was an Avengers movie coming out? You're kidding right? We work with Marvel on a daily basis.

Also, we still have 2 more trailers coming, one for Infinity Gauntlet and one for Fear Itself.
    my comment assumes the reader has seen the movie (or any marvel movie). the tradition is before/after the credits is a "teaser" scene that hints at the next movie/plot line.
    so the question was phrased trying to avoid spoiling anything for anyone, yet asking if zen had any idea that the "teaser" was related to one of the initial 3 tables announced.

sorry for any confusion

Leave a comment:

• Dinosaur Toy
    replied
    Unfortunately, the platform holders for Xbox Live and PSN seem to be a bit of a mysterious black hole when it comes to processing and approving digital content. While they'll settle on specific and well-chosen dates for their big events - such as MS's Summer of Arcade - most of the time games submitted to them are approved with dates at their discretion.

It's been something that both the public, and developers, have complained about. Naturally, most developers don't try to speak ill of Sony or MS; it's their lifeblood. You can't blame them (and I'm not blaming anyone at Zen).

But it is frustrating all the same. A more transparent process, or perhaps more willingness to work with dating digital products in a more cohesive framework (like timed to a movie release) would go a long way...

Leave a comment:

• tenorhero
    replied
    Originally posted by lasvegaspinballhalloffame View Post
    Am i the only person bewildered by why a movie tie in game was not released the day before,of,or after the huge premiere?? I thought digital distribution was supposed to be about getting product out fast?
    I'm sure most are bewildered, confused, questioning, and wondering why it wasn't released along side the movie release. Then again the Avengers table is based on the movie so most of the missions may be around the story of the movie which most likely not everyone has seen yet. Heaven forbid they give away the plot. (Saw it today and it was good. Little over hyped but still great)

As it stands I am anxiously awaiting a release date. In the mean time Diablo 3 will keep me busy until release so anytime after the release of Diablo 3 would be fine but would have loved to have it this week to keep me occupied till D3 releases.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X