Petition for a Marvel Villians four pack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petition for a Marvel Villians four pack

I noticed a lot of people want a villians table. Well I do too! With the Marvel tables getting better and better, why not, right? Please sign, thank you.
    http://www.pinballmuseum.org/ The City Is My Church

Count me in! Mr Sinister, Kingpin, Carnage, Mojo, Ares (of Hercules), Vulcan...just to name a few. No I didn't name Magneto, Mystique and stuff. They are a given!
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Comment

*s i g n e d*

I've blabbed about this for a while, and won't fill up the post with my reasons, but my picks are:

Dr. Doom (most badazz dictator ever)

Thanos (villain, or just misunderstood for wanting everything to die... as a gift to his girlfriend death?)

Mojo (Mojo-world's alternate dimension would be a neat way to twist characters we already know)

Ultron (No villain would be better suited for pinball; you could have modes where Ultron takes control of the table/your tv/xbox.)
      Last edited by Dalek Nation; 05-17-2012, 07:04 PM. Reason: Forgot about Mojo :p

Comment

Originally posted by Dalek Nation View Post
        *s i g n e d*

I've blabbed about this for a while, and won't fill up the post with my reasons, but my picks are:

Dr. Doom (most badazz dictator ever)

Thanos (villain, or just misunderstood for wanting everything to die... as a gift to his girlfriend death?)

Mojo (Mojo-world's alternate dimension would be a neat way to twist characters we already know)

Ultron (No villain would be better suited for pinball; you could have modes where Ultron takes control of the table/your tv/xbox.)
        Thanos is coming!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
          Thanos is coming!!!!
          *slow chant* Ul-tron, Ul-tron, UL-tron, UL-Tron, UL-TRon, UL-TROn, UL-TRON!!!

lol, can't please us (me) even when you give us (me) what we (ME!)ask for

Comment

Why not, signed

Comment

Signed!

I think Kang would be awesome.
              sigpic

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
              Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
              *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Comment

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                Thanos is coming!!!!

Wow! That's cool but You're talking about the Infinity Gauntlet aren't you? I know he is one of the villains primary to the table.

Comment

Yeah, I think she meant IG. Still cool though. A Venom table would be awesome right!? I don't know a bunch of Marvel villians off of the top of my head unfortunately.
                  http://www.pinballmuseum.org/ The City Is My Church

Comment

*Signed*

Definitely Magneto with Mystique as a frequent ally. Imho the greatest villain ever, in anything (Magneto of course).

Apocalypse. An age of Apocalypse table would be very interesting. I'd love to see how Zen puts their spin on this story arc.

Venom. I've been thinking for a while now that I'd love to see how Zen could translate a Venom story into Pinball.

Ultron for sure. I don't know a whole lot about Ultron or his stories, but the little I do know/have read, he is absolutely [email protected]$$! And I love the idea in Dalek's above post about Ultron disturbing the physics of the table (as long as its not anti-gravity nonsense).

I know I went a little heavy on the X-MEN-esque stories but I'll be honest, the X-MEN villains were always some of my favorites. I could think of a few more but I don't really think we need an "X-MEN Villains" four pack.
                    Wizard Modes Completed: Buccaneer (1-6-11) SotD (1-20-11) Agents (1-24-11) Biolab (3-31-11) MSM (10-8-11) SL (10-12-11)
                    Paranormal (10-26-11) S-M (11-13-11) MK (12-15-11) X-Men (12-19-11) GR (1-15-12) CA (1-17-12) EQ (2-16-12) Rome (3-11-12)
                    Pasha (3-12-12) NM (3-28-12) Extreme (5-16-12) Thor (5-22-12) SM (5-26-12) WWH (6-21-12) FF (6-22-12) Blade (6-23-12)
                    IG (6-24-12) PvZ (1-7-13) ESB (2-27-13) CivilWar (6-22-13) BF (7-2-13)

Comment

Signed. If only to reiterate the fact that I want a table featuring Apocalypse and classic Archangel (see my av). The Fall of the Mutants story line could be used.
                      PSN: Bearded_Warrior

Table Wishlist: Lord of the Rings, God of War, Final Fantasy VII, The Legend of Zelda, and Marvel's Archangel.

Comment

Not sure if Deadpool is a villain or a hero but he would make a pretty cool table...

Comment

Thunderbolt
                          i don't have a pci use ps3 browser

Comment

others

Signed! Mojo idea is best I see posted already...
                            Others villains I would like to see, quotes from their respective wikipedia pages:

M.O.D.O.K - "has psionic powers enabling him to mentally control both individuals and large groups, and generate force fields able to withstand minor nuclear explosions"

Arcade - "aka Pinball Wizard"

Black Tom Cassidy - "can manipulate, bond with, and project energy through plant life"

Scarlet Witch - "has featured in four decades of Marvel continuity"

Dark Riders - "composed of mutants and Inhumans who are devoted to the philosophy of the survival of the fittest and serves the immortal mutant, Apocalypse"
                            Last edited by peglegp; 05-18-2012, 03:52 AM. Reason: added dark riders

Comment

What would be the goal of a villain table? To destroy/enslave humanity?

That would be kinda weird...

"Quick! Hit the left ramp to level Manhattan!"

Comment

Working...
                              X