Pinball FX 2 Update/Bug fix list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pinball FX 2 Update/Bug fix list

Hey everyone! Here is a list of the bug fixes that have happened with the latest Pinball FX2 update!

Fantastic Four – Nova Flame award

Issue: When the player completed the Human Torch mission, and drained the ball right away, the ball out bonus received the Nova Flame award 40x score multiplier and caused abnormally high bonus scores.

Fix: The ball out cancels the Nova Flame award.

Fantastic Four – Negative Zone ball saver #1

Issue: If the Negative Zone saver is active, and Doctor Doom grabs a ball during the Doctor Doom mission, the saver won't work for the rest of the game.

Fix: The Negative Zone saver now works properly.

Fantastic Four – Negative Zone ball saver #2

Issue: At the end of the final wizard mode, the Negative Zone opens and magnetizes in all the balls. In rare cases, a ball could rarely stick at the out lane, and the game remains hang.

Fix: In this case, the stuck ball will blow up, and will be given back from the plunger.

Fantastic Four – The Sign diverter

Issue: If the player loses the ball in the final Galactus mission, in that phase, when Mister Fantastic’s machine has to be hit, the Sign could stick, and later refuses to rotate for a super jackpot in the Fantastic Four-ball multiball mode.

Fix: The Sign won't stick; the super jackpot can be acquired.

Fantastic Four – Extra balls

Issue: Normally, 2 extra balls can be acquired per ball. Because of a bug, the player could obtain only 2 per game.

Fix: The player can obtain 2 extra balls per ball in play.

Fantastic Four –Skill shot lights

Issue: In rare cases when the player misses the skill shot (flashing FOUR rollover), and at the same time, switched the lit rollovers with the flippers, the FOUR lamps could stick for the rest of the ball.

Fix: The issue has been fixed, the lights won't stick anymore.

Ghost Rider – Multiball

Issue: When a 3-ball multiball was started during the first round of Mephisto mode and then the multiball was over while only one ball was loaded in the shotgun, that ball remained in the gun, and there was no ball on the table.

Fix: When the 3-ball multiball is over with one ball in the shotgun, the player always can go for the super jackpot by using the gun.

Just Fantastic Four and Ghost Rider? What about tables like Paranormal?

Awesome that F4 is now playable again! Thanks!

Comment

Amazing that I haven't encountered any of these glitches. Hmm...Well I guess that is very good that its fixed. Thanks Zen!
      PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
      Gamertag- RAFIE82
      YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
      Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Comment

Although I never encountered one of these glitches I am happy to hear they are now fixed. Now let's play some FF everyone.

Comment

Nice to see that F4 was fixed, thanks alot Zen.
          sigpic

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
          Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
          *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Comment

Very cool for the Xbox players. I assume all this is already fixed for ZP2

Comment

Great news! Been waiting in anticipation for F4 to be fixed as it is probably my favorite table. Now to see if I can score a legit Billion
              XBox One Gamertag - PinStratsDan

Pinball FX3 Tips & Strategy Guide YouTube Channel - PinStratsDan

Discord server - PinStratsDan

Twitter - PinStratsDan

Facebook - PinStratsDan

Cloda's somewhat vain and sort of self-indulgent thread

Comment

Originally posted by The Albin0 Rhin0 View Post
                Just Fantastic Four and Ghost Rider? What about tables like Paranormal?

Awesome that F4 is now playable again! Thanks!
                We're still haggling with Microsoft about the 4MB limit on title updates. It's preventing us from doing all the bug fixes we want to, as table files that are larger than 4MB (in some cases, significantly larger) have to be completely overwritten.

Comment

Does this mean the F4 leaderboard will be reset as well?

Comment

Yeah, the F4 leaderboard absolutely needs to be reset. A lot of those high scores were clearly achieved with the 40x bonus glitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Solitude View Post
                      We're still haggling with Microsoft about the 4MB limit on title updates. It's preventing us from doing all the bug fixes we want to, as table files that are larger than 4MB (in some cases, significantly larger) have to be completely overwritten.
                      Well I heard FarSight had the same problem and managed to convince Microsoft to let them do this, If they allowed them then surely they should allow Zen.

Either way its nice to know that fixes are ready/made for the Tables.
                      sigpic

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
                      Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
                      *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Fantastic! Time to dust off Fantastic Four and take it for a spin again!

Edit - And, yes, I did run into those bugs, three of them to be exact
                          Last edited by rapierdwit; 06-13-2012, 06:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Alipan View Post
                            Does this mean the F4 leaderboard will be reset as well?
                            We're looking into it!

Comment

Woo ! Thanks to have erased F4 glitch, I'm waiting for it to play it since one year.

Thanks for the patch.
                              French fans forum : www.LUPsClub.com

Comment

Working...
                              X