Your Favorite V&V Table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Favorite V&V Table

In celebration of the much awaited release date of AC, what is your favorite table from the V&V pack? We've had six months to play them now. Mine is Moon Knight by far. It has some kind of strange, very addictive replay factor to it. It's also jsut a gorgeous and fun table, with top notch voice acting (Konshu's actor is the best out of all the new tables). I wish it wasn't so low on the scoring side, but oh well. Still a perfectly executed table.
    Last edited by lasvegaspinballhalloffame; 06-14-2012, 04:07 AM.
    http://www.pinballmuseum.org/ The City Is My Church

Originally posted by lasvegaspinballhalloffame View Post
    In celebration of the much awaited release date for AC, what is your favorite table from the V&V pack? We've had six months to play them now. Mine is Moon Knight by far. It has some kind of strange, very addictive replay factor to it. It's also jsut a gorgeous and fun table, with top notch voice acting (Konshu's actor is the best out of all the new tables). I wish it wasn't so low on the scoring side, but oh well. Still a perfectly executed table.
    I actually got to meet the guy who does the voice of Moon Knight at E3! Super nice guy!

Comment

I'd have to agree with you, Vegas! I LOVE Moon Knight and the table is so beautifully crafted with excellent VA's. Don't ask me why I haven't defeated Seth yet. I get to him and then I can't sink the number of balls in the hole to get to the next part. Still my fav though.
      PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
      Gamertag- RAFIE82
      YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
      Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Comment

It's a tough decision with Moon Knight and Thor and even X-men but Thor wins out for me. Have no knowledge of the lore for both Moon Knight and Thor characters but Thor just stands out more for me. I think the missions are more interesting in design. Especially Yamir rises again where your have to light the ball on fire to break the ice barrier. I just like it more. Personal opinion of course.

I'm just so glad 3 of the 4 tables that were released in V&V is in my top 10 list. Hope AC has that same appeal. Judging from what I've seen, I would say all 4 will be really good.

Comment

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
          I actually got to meet the guy who does the voice of Moon Knight at E3! Super nice guy!

Nice.
          One small gripe about MK, the Nightmare multiball, when the balls are all moving around weird. That gets annoying, as many of us has mentioned on here before. Any kind of anti gravity multiball is usually not good. But other than that, MK is pretty much perfect.
          http://www.pinballmuseum.org/ The City Is My Church

Comment

I have to go with X-Men. I just love the complexity of that table.
            Last edited by shogun00; 06-13-2012, 08:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lasvegaspinballhalloffame View Post
              Nice.
              One small gripe about MK, the Nightmare multiball, when the balls are all moving around weird. That gets annoying, as many of us has mentioned on here before. Any kind of anti gravity multiball is usually not good. But other than that, MK is pretty much perfect.
              I lost a lot of balls because of that stupid nightmare mission!
              PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
              Gamertag- RAFIE82
              YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
              Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Comment

I guess I'm in the minority here, but I like:

1. Thor
                2. Ghost Rider
                3. XMEN
                4. Moon Knight

In that order, I just can't get into Moon Knight and XMEN for some reason while I'm really enjoying the other two.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingandy View Post
                  I guess I'm in the minority here, but I like:

1. Thor
                  2. Ghost Rider
                  3. XMEN
                  4. Moon Knight

In that order, I just can't get into Moon Knight and XMEN for some reason while I'm really enjoying the other two.
                  It's okay. You're not the minority. Everyone doesn't like the same things. I rate the tables by enjoyability. Here's mine.

1. Moon Knight
                  2. X-Men
                  3. Ghost Rider
                  4. Thor

Every person is going to have a different placement for their tables and its perfectly fine. It make it more interesting.
                  PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
                  Gamertag- RAFIE82
                  YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
                  Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Comment

Originally posted by Rafie View Post
                    It's okay. You're not the minority. Everyone doesn't like the same things. I rate the tables by enjoyability. Here's mine.

1. Moon Knight
                    2. X-Men
                    3. Ghost Rider
                    4. Thor

Every person is going to have a different placement for their tables and its perfectly fine. It make it more interesting.
                    Don't these change for you though? The order for me changes all the time. At first I really loved Ghost Rider, and now I'm more into Thor and X-men.

Comment

1) X-Men : so many ideas, so many missions, strange ramps, real challenges, real tension and tragic themes. A true pinball where high score is not predictible.
                      2) Thor : classic but i like it.
                      3) Ghost Rider.
                      4) Moon Knight.
                      French fans forum : www.LUPsClub.com

Comment

1) X-Men

2) Ghost Rider

3) Moon Knight

4) Thor

But it's hard to make a list, they're all awesome

Comment

It has to be Thor for me. It's the only table from the V&V pack I play regularly.

I have barely touched the other three tables. I can't get in to any of them to be honest.

In fact, I find myself going back for the odd game on other tables over playing these ones. The general collection wasn't really to my liking. This isn't to say that it's a bad collection, I just can't enjoy them.

I want to like X-men though, but Moon Knight I hate the look of (I know most people think it's awesome sorry >.>) and Ghost Rider feels really shallow.

Comment

1. X-Men
                            2. Moon Knight
                            3. Thor
                            4. Ghost Rider

Ever since I had that amazing game of being 9 million off from a billion on X-Men, it's definitely on the top of the list. Sure, I really love MK and Thor, but X-Men is just so cool, especially since a lot of people don't like that table for some reason, or think its hard. Ghost Rider is cool, but the wizard mode is too easy

Comment

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                              Don't these change for you though? The order for me changes all the time. At first I really loved Ghost Rider, and now I'm more into Thor and X-men.

Well some point it does. I recall playing Thor constantly every time I fired up Marvel Pinball then I got into X-Men and the depth of the table. Moon Knight is really cook with it's design and look but not as deep as X-Men

Still though Thor is still my favorite even though I haven't played that table that often lately. I've been trying to get the trophies for other tables that haven't gotten into like Spider Man Blade etc.

In summary

1. Thor
                              2. X-Men
                              3. Moon Knight
                              4. Ghost Rider

Comment

Working...
                              X