Your Favorite V&V Table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X-Men EOB guide

X-Men: Multiplier is raised by spelling HANK on the inlane/outlane rollovers. This bonus is also awarded if you light all 4 X-MEN letters.

X-Men bonus - Default bonus
    50,000 points per ball

Education bonus
    100,000 points per Cerebro Mode started per ball

Legends bonus
    100,000 points per Training mode (Halt the Juggernaut, Move the Blob, Finding Mystique) started per ball

Battle bonus
    200,000 points per Magneto mode started per ball

Teamwork bonus
    500,000 points mutliplied by the max combo achieved, per ball

Summary: Not much to say. Maxing the multiplier is very easy and part of the normal flow.
    Tables completed: Ms Splosion Man, Spiderman, BioLab, Captain America, Empire Strikes Back, The Avengers, Wolverine, World War Hulk, Sorcerer's Lair, Fantastic Four, Blade, X-Men, Thor, Moon Knight, Infinity Gauntlet, Super League Football, Starfighter Assault, Han Solo
    Billionaire's Club: Spider-Man, World War Hulk, The Avengers, Sorcerer's Lair, Empire Strikes Back, Captain America, Ms. Splosion Man, Han Solo

Comment

Moon Knight EOB guide

Moon Night: When the mission ramp is inactive (i.e. less than 100 blue orbs on hand), hit the Mission Ramp 5 times to raise the multiplier. You get an extra ball for reaching 10x.

Vengeance Increment:
      10 points per Vengeance (blue) orb on hand, per ball

Punches Thrown bonus:
      50,000 points per Speed Punch Combo Thrown, per ball. This appears to include the Bushman mission

Clue bonus
      10,000 points per activation of the Police Light, per game (* see note)

Thugs bonus
      10,000 points per Thugs hit, per ball. This appears to include the Crossbow, Rough Customers, and Moon Field side missions (* see note)

Multiball bonus
      100,000 points per multiball mode started, per ball.

Fare bonus
      100,000 points per fare collected in Taxi mode, per ball

Profit bonus
      1 point per dollar profit earned in Respectable Citizen, per ball

Upgrade bonus
      100,000 points per Upgrade, per ball

* It appears on at least the Clues and Thugs bonus this is per game, but you have to activate the mode during your turn to get the bonus.

Summary: This one is odd. The main difficulty in raising the multipliers is that the shots eventually activate the missions, so it's only easy to do then when all the main missions have completed, but you haven't completed all the side missions to activate the wizard mode.

If you are good at reaching the Moon ring mini-game, you can take out a lot of thugs quickly to rack up the bonus, and since it lasts throughout the game, it can add up; 100 thugs at 10x is 10 million points. This is probably the main scenario where you would want to place a decent focus on raising it.
      The multiball and fare bonuses are pretty decent at 10x.
      Last edited by OriginalEther; 01-23-2014, 12:24 PM.
      Tables completed: Ms Splosion Man, Spiderman, BioLab, Captain America, Empire Strikes Back, The Avengers, Wolverine, World War Hulk, Sorcerer's Lair, Fantastic Four, Blade, X-Men, Thor, Moon Knight, Infinity Gauntlet, Super League Football, Starfighter Assault, Han Solo
      Billionaire's Club: Spider-Man, World War Hulk, The Avengers, Sorcerer's Lair, Empire Strikes Back, Captain America, Ms. Splosion Man, Han Solo

Comment

my favourite V&V table is X-men
        Business Coaching

Comment

Finally completed Moon Knights wizard mode. Only took about 75 tries.

Really hard for me to separate those 3 tables. Moon Knight's biggest issue, to me, is that it has the potential to get stuck. Getting to replay the Wizard mode is great if you're trying to beat the table for the first time. It's not so great when it becomes the only option and you do it over and over again. Conversely, you may not be able to get to it a 2nd time as the mini-games required to activate start to get tough around level 3.

Oh, I still actually want to play Thor again. So much for that theory.

BTW, for those following my EOB guide, I changed Moon Knight's summary a bit.

Comment

X-men and Thor

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-nOUq5GJsqN...enshot_003.jpg

It's awesome!

True XBOX gamer and proud XBOX 360 owner since 2005.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Tartoon; 04-08-2014, 05:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X