Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Infinity Gauntlet Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
    It's a hit or miss for me.



    Which one was the Space Gem again? I still can't keep track of the names of the gems.
    Sometimes it's hit or miss with me too, and it pisses me off

    I'm sure he means the reality gem, where the table flips upside down and everything is dark and "spacey" looking lol

    Comment


    • #92
      Space gem is the one where Thanos teleports using gates and you have to lock him in place. Its the purple gem iirc.

      Comment


      • #93
        the reality gem is the hardest one for me, the second hardest is the mind gem
        the rest of them are more manageable
        also i hope this is not the last cosmic based table we see. i would kill for a Annihilation Saga, Guardians of the Galaxy, Nova or Thanos Imperative table

        Comment


        • #94
          Originally posted by lexandro View Post
          Space gem is the one where Thanos teleports using gates and you have to lock him in place. Its the purple gem iirc.
          Ah ok. In that case, that mission is usually pretty easy, compared to the mind gem or reality gem. One thing I had trouble with, with this mission, was where the gate was located. When the pack first came out, I never knew what he was talking about when he said "Now, hit the gate!". I never noticed that purple gate until later on.

          Comment


          • #95
            I haven't played this table a lot yet, but I find the mind gem to be waaaaay worse than the reality gem. I got used to the flipped table in seconds, but with the mind gem I still feel like I'm back in my "flail randomly" days. I think it's even worse than the swapped flippers on Spider Man.

            Comment


            • #96
              The Mind Gem (Blue Ball) is the only Gem that is stopping me getting to the Warlok Wizard mode.
              sigpic

              Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

              PSN = SrkToTheChin
              Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
              *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

              Comment


              • #97
                Originally posted by snakeman07 View Post
                Sometimes it's hit or miss with me too, and it pisses me off

                I'm sure he means the reality gem, where the table flips upside down and everything is dark and "spacey" looking lol
                Originally posted by lexandro View Post
                Space gem is the one where Thanos teleports using gates and you have to lock him in place. Its the purple gem iirc.
                Yea this one. I've become much better at handling this one with just one ball. I find it more difficult to do when there's a multiball going on.

                Originally posted by bazz View Post
                the reality gem is the hardest one for me, the second hardest is the mind gem
                the rest of them are more manageable
                also i hope this is not the last cosmic based table we see. i would kill for a Annihilation Saga, Guardians of the Galaxy, Nova or Thanos Imperative table
                Reality gem can be a total pain with just 1 ball. It's an absolute breeze if you've got a gauntlet multiball going, and add monument multiball on top of it, it's even easier. Sometimes I've gotta attempt this gem twice to get it. Usually it pops up the first time before I can get anywhere near completing one of the multiballs to help.

                Mind gem i still have problems with as well. Space gem and mind are the two i get tripped up on the most.

                Comment


                • #98
                  Originally posted by lexandro View Post
                  Space gem is the one where Thanos teleports using gates and you have to lock him in place. Its the purple gem iirc.
                  Ah that one! I found that gem to be much more easier to get, compared to the mini-game one. That's just me though.

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
                    Ah that one! I found that gem to be much more easier to get, compared to the mini-game one. That's just me though.
                    you mean the Soul Gem? because IMO thats the easiest to get

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
                      You control the ball with the two magnets with the flipper buttons. You need to do a lot of ricocheting to be able to hit all of the targets.

                      You need to hit all 12 regular stone tablets (targets) and then you need to hit the big one (top center). Sink the ball into the hole behind it and you completed the mini-game.
                      Thanks shogun, my main problem is how to controle the ball. usually i pretty much randomly press the filppers and the ball drains before i could wind out how the machanics work.
                      do i have to use the magnets like flippers or do i have to hold them for a loonger time to charge or something?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by mawah View Post
                        Thanks shogun, my main problem is how to controle the ball. usually i pretty much randomly press the filppers and the ball drains before i could wind out how the machanics work.
                        do i have to use the magnets like flippers or do i have to hold them for a loonger time to charge or something?
                        You don't need to charge. Try to activate the magnets, when the ball rolling down towards them, and almost get near to one of the Adam Warlock lamps.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by deep View Post
                          You don't need to charge. Try to activate the magnets, when the ball rolling down towards them, and almost get near to one of the Adam Warlock lamps.
                          Thanks, and i only have to "flippper" with the magnet on side where the ball is coming down, did i understand that right?

                          Comment


                          • Yes use the magnets like flippers.
                            http://www.pinballmuseum.org/ The City Is My Church

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by mawah View Post
                              do i have to use the magnets like flippers or do i have to hold them for a loonger time to charge or something?
                              Nope! Just quick taps on the buttons will do. It seems that the magnets are pressure sensitive though, so tapping the buttons down hard will give you a different result compared to lite taps.

                              Comment


                              • Reality Gem Mission ?

                                having problems completing the Reality Gem Mission as I just can't see what needs to be hit or develop any kind of Zen with that Mission.[/QUOTE]

                                I'm also confused at what I'm shooting for here. Does anyone know if there are any markers (lights, whatever) that show what ramp or shot you are supposed to shoot besides the bumpers or are you supposed to spray and pray? I understand part of it seems random thats cool just need to know what i'm looking for as a sign. Can anyone show me the light? Thanks.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X