Leaderboards not working?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaderboards not working?

Anyone else getting a message saying "unable to retrieve scores at this time" on the new tables? The leaderboards for previous tables are working without issue, just the 4 new tables seem to be not working properly. The game is saving the high scores to the local leaderboard though.

Same here, I wonder if the tables were downloaded correctly because they aren't in order on the menu screen, and the scores aren't showing up at all.

Comment

Superscore not going up now either
      My Superscore at the end of playing a table will say 5,166 but when I look at the Superscore leaderboard it still reads 5,063

Comment

Alright well it's not just me then. I'm sure ZEN will look into the issue shortly. I also tried restarting the console and rebooting the game but that did nothing for these leaderboards.

EDIT: Another issue I'm having (on World War Hulk at least), is that after pausing the game, when resuming the game, the 3...2...1... countdown timer is not present. I lost a ball this way anticipating it would be there. Is this happening to anyone else also?
        Last edited by gasfoodmurder; 06-20-2012, 04:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Danzig View Post
          Superscore not going up now either
          My Superscore at the end of playing a table will say 5,166 but when I look at the Superscore leaderboard it still reads 5,063
          Hey everyone, we are aware of the issue. Hopefully it will be resolved very quickly.

Comment

These issues have been fixed! Thanks for your patience, everyone!

Comment

Well, so much for having the number 1 spot on all four tables. Wims already beat my Hulk score.

Comment

Originally posted by PSKay View Post
                Well, so much for having the number 1 spot on all four tables. Wims already beat my Hulk score.
                There are already several billion+ on the PSN for WWH table. Can't imgine what they are like for the 360. And what's the new forum layout? using Vbulletin now?

Comment

Originally posted by tenorhero View Post
                  And what's the new forum layout? using Vbulletin now?
                  They've always used VBB (Virtual Bulletin Boards). It looks like they lost their skin from the database crash.

Comment

We've always used it, but we're updating, just be patient while we add new features

Comment

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                      We've always used it, but we're updating, just be patient while we add new features
                      Just noticed that you are upgrading.