The Score Keeper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DarkKodiaK View Post
    Back in the mid 90's.... I remember a "What If" comic that combined the Punisher.... with Venom (for those that don't know the "
    what if" series was. It was mainly centered around the watcher, and basically "what if" scenarios if different heroes had each other's powers, set in their own storylines. Was pretty damn good!). AND IT WAS AMAZING.

venom... WITH GUNS??!??!?!?!?!?!?!? can't get better than that if you ask me

Sounds like a pinball table to me
    Alternate universe stuff is great for things well known enough to twist. Starwars has some of the best I've seen. In one luke dies on hoth after han finds him. Han pursues luke's last words and goes to degoba to find yoda.

In another luke turns to the dark side n leia trains to take luke n the emperor down.

When I was lil n pretended to be a superhero, I mixed all my favorites into one n developed a sorta highlander effect, that when someone kills one, they acquired the power. My story started with spidey being thrown into a wall near me, n close to death - not wantin an evil gambit (someone who killed gambit) to get his powers, spidey told me to finish him.

I get teary eyed thinkin about it now. Such a tragically touching moment in my memory... Ahh, imagination is a powerful thing.
    If life's really just a game, it was designed to be played co-op.

Comment

Originally posted by LloydTheVoid View Post
      "You! watcher! Have you come to witness the breaking of worlds?"
      Fixed Sorry, got all nerdy on you...Maybe I'm wrong though haha.

Comment

Originally posted by snakeman07 View Post
        Fixed Sorry, got all nerdy on you...Maybe I'm wrong though haha.
        That's it.

What's really nerdy is the fact I find myself replying to Odin with 'No! He's here to witness the breaking of highscores!'

Comment

Originally posted by Corpsesmith View Post
          That's it.

What's really nerdy is the fact I find myself replying to Odin with 'No! He's here to witness the breaking of highscores!'
          I blame you.
          Last night I lost a ball because you got me wondering if there were worlds breaking somewhere outside my usual field of view. I hadn't noticed that I started the hurry up mode n, so the ball didn't bounce for the easy catch like i'd expected.

There aren't any representations of planets being broke, just fyi...
          And you owe me a ball.
          If life's really just a game, it was designed to be played co-op.

Comment

Picked up a 2010 issue of a Deadpool "Team- Up" comic, guest starring the Watcher. On the cover, Watcher's huge face/cranium takes up most of the left side, down in lower right, Deadpool is in a bathtub, looking at you, and he says "This is getting creepy". LMFAO.
            http://www.pinballmuseum.org/ The City Is My Church

Comment

Working...
            X