Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corpsesmith
    replied
    Deleting the owned tables file worked for me too. Firstly DON'T PANIC when you boot-up PbFX2 first of all as your missing tables will return. Secondly wait a short while (about 2 minutes) and the tourney WILL appear.

Thanks for the work around!

Leave a comment:

• theRonlyConly97
    replied
    This is exactly why I Go to this forum like my Bible

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Hey XBLA Tournament players! It seems like there is a caching issue happening right now, we are working to resolve it, but in the meantime you can follow the directions below to fix this issue:

To resolve this, please go to Settings> System> Storage> Hard Drive> Games & Apps> Pinball FX2> Owned Tables. Delete the “Owned Tables” file, then start up Pinball FX2. Within 15 seconds, all of your data will return and you will be able to see and participate in the Infinity Gauntlet tournament. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused!
    I just wanted everyone to see this again. Thanks so much Barbie, You are the best!

Leave a comment:

• Danzig
    replied
    Infinity Gauntlet tourney

On my system is still says "no tournament running at this time" ???????????????????????
    And I just checked again 5min ago.

Leave a comment:

• lasvegaspinballhalloffame
    replied
    Number 2 in the tourney when I went to bed last night. Now down to number 3. Not bad at all.

Leave a comment:

• DarkKodiaK
    replied
    bah!

i got this bug too!

Leave a comment:

replied
    LOL, nice one. Yeah same here.

Leave a comment:

• ShoryukenToTheChin
    replied
    Originally posted by lasvegaspinballhalloffame View Post
    Cool. I don't think I'll hit that nice fat all time score of yours anyway,lol.
    Yeh I think I was wielding the Infinity Gauntlet itself when I achieved that score, well hopefully the tournament will give me the incentive to beat it

Leave a comment:

• Satori
    replied
    Deleting the Owned Tables file worked for me.

When I started PFx2 after deleting that file, all my of table icons were out of order. I selected Tournaments from the bottom bar and it said there were none. A few seconds later my table icon order fixed itself and I got a Saving message for a moment. After that everything was back to normal and I was able to enter the Tournament.

tl;dr
    After deleting the Owned Tables file, start the game and wait a minute or two on the table selection screen. You'll get a Saving message and after that everything will be okay.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Cool. I don't think I'll hit that nice fat all time score of yours anyway,lol.

Leave a comment:

• ShoryukenToTheChin
    replied
    Oh, number 8 in the tourney ATM. How about you Shoruyken?
    lol and is there only 8 people on the boards I kid of course. Nah I probs wont get any time in today as its pretty late over here and will most likely be heading bed soon.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Oh, number 8 in the tourney ATM. How about you Shoruyken?

Leave a comment:

replied
    LOL. I knew someone was gonna say that, gggggrrrrrrrrr,haha. Hey don't want all my hard work to disappear is all, better to be safe than sorry right.

Leave a comment:

• ShoryukenToTheChin
    replied
    Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Hey XBLA Tournament players! It seems like there is a caching issue happening right now, we are working to resolve it, but in the meantime you can follow the directions below to fix this issue:

To resolve this, please go to Settings> System> Storage> Hard Drive> Games & Apps> Pinball FX2> Owned Tables. Delete the “Owned Tables” file, then start up Pinball FX2. Within 15 seconds, all of your data will return and you will be able to see and participate in the Infinity Gauntlet tournament. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused!
    Well at least there is a confirmed work around, hopefully this will be fixed promptly.

Ummmm, will this make your super score disappear?
    You and your Superscore

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    I jsut did it, thanks a lot. Everything is ok guys if you follow her steps.
    YAY!! Thanks for letting me know!

Leave a comment:

replied
    I jsut did it, thanks a lot. Everything is ok guys if you follow her steps.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X