Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any new tables coming soon?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Any new tables coming soon?

    Just please no more Marvel or comics characters based tables, it's overkill already. How about a cowboy western theme? giddy up, ride that horsey!
    PSN ID: mdh71

  • #2
    There is a table being made from a Popcap Games IP and at least 1 other table based off of a big IP has been mentioned, but no word on what they are.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Warped Trekker View Post
      Just please no more Marvel or comics characters based tables, it's overkill already. How about a cowboy western theme? giddy up, ride that horsey!
      We'll reveal the PopCap table on Friday at PAX Prime!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
        We'll reveal the PopCap table on Friday at PAX Prime!
        *Rocks back & forth* " Can't Sleep, Zens gonna reveal a new Table, Can't Sleep!"
        sigpic

        Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

        PSN = SrkToTheChin
        Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
        *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

        Comment


        • #5
          From Zen's twitter feed:

          Can you give us a hint about the next Marvel themed Pinball table? We're planning on a Dr. Strange table.

          Can you give us a hint about the next NON-Marvel-themed table? News coming early next year!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Decade360 View Post
            From Zen's twitter feed:

            Can you give us a hint about the next Marvel themed Pinball table? We're planning on a Dr. Strange table.

            Can you give us a hint about the next NON-Marvel-themed table? News coming early next year!
            Very cool, although I'm sure Dr.Strange has been in development for some time now, not just planned lol. Hopefully it pops in the next month or two

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by snakeman07 View Post
              Very cool, although I'm sure Dr.Strange has been in development for some time now, not just planned lol. Hopefully it pops in the next month or two
              I certainly hope so. I think this is the first time in the 2 years that Marvel tables were introduced that we didn't get a 4 pack. Don't take that as a complaint. I was just mentioning it. However, I'm even more excited about the news of getting older licenses. This is REALLY good news. I can only imagine Zen with a Lucas Arts license..or *cough Hanna Barbera cough*, or even licenses to recreate older tables like TPA does. I know Zen builds their own tables, so not exactly a replica..but at least it would be in the ball park.
              PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
              Gamertag- RAFIE82
              YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
              Nintendo ID- Rafie82

              Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

              Comment


              • #8
                Hanna Barbera FTW!
                http://www.pinballmuseum.org/ The City Is My Church

                Comment


                • #9
                  Im kinda an old fart when it comes to some short forms, but what does FTW mean. Hanna Barbera would be cool, Flintstone table perhaps.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by s-carnegie View Post
                    Im kinda an old fart when it comes to some short forms, but what does FTW mean.
                    FTW = For The Win

                    When it comes to acronyms, if I don't know what they mean then I pay Urban Dictionary a visit.
                    Last edited by shogun00; 12-05-2012, 06:57 PM.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Cheers again Shogun, you always have the info. I have family in WNY only 90 min from here. I'll check out that dictionary.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by s-carnegie View Post
                        Cheers again Shogun, you always have the info. I have family in WNY only 90 min from here. I'll check out that dictionary.
                        Shogun always comes in FTW!!!
                        PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
                        Gamertag- RAFIE82
                        YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
                        Nintendo ID- Rafie82

                        Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          If PFX2 were to make one old "real world" licensed table, my vote would go to The Simpsons. It's difficult (for me at least) but reasonably high scoring, it's full of features that would fit right at home with the PFX2 tables, and most importantly it looks gorgeous. It also helps that I'm an unashamed Simpsons addict. But really, I definitely think it's a table that would sell well and translate perfectly to the video game world.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Berty33 View Post
                            If PFX2 were to make one old "real world" licensed table, my vote would go to The Simpsons. It's difficult (for me at least) but reasonably high scoring, it's full of features that would fit right at home with the PFX2 tables, and most importantly it looks gorgeous. It also helps that I'm an unashamed Simpsons addict. But really, I definitely think it's a table that would sell well and translate perfectly to the video game world.
                            Agreed! It's my favorite show and one of my favorite real-life tables

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              A real world licensed table? No fantasy stuff going on? Hmm....I could and would get behind that. Not going to front, I still love the fantasy stuff though.
                              PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
                              Gamertag- RAFIE82
                              YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
                              Nintendo ID- Rafie82

                              Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X