Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zen Studios + PopCap = PLANTS vs ZOMBIES PINBALL!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Viper I thought the same thing. But when I started playing I quickly became hooked, and so did my wife.
    http://www.pinballmuseum.org/ The City Is My Church

Comment

Here's a good 8 minute gameplay vid!:

Comment

Aw you beat me to it! Thanks snake. Really looking forward to this table. Looks like another one that has a good flow with many different mini modes plus the missions themselves. Man as much as I'm enjoying GW2, I will definitely give some time on this table as well as replay all of the tables in ZP2 with it's physics tweaks.

Comment

that fog mode looks fun!

Comment

Looks super cool. Appears to be lower scoring than Epic Quest.
            http://www.pinballmuseum.org/ The City Is My Church

Comment

Originally posted by lasvegaspinballhalloffame View Post
              Viper I thought the same thing. But when I started playing I quickly became hooked, and so did my wife.
              Oh I hear ya, LVPHoF, That's why we'll still buy any table Zen makes. The fun factor can drastically outweigh the theme.

As long as Zen has a "Marvel License" why do they have to stick with Spandex wearing super-heroes? After all, Transformers comic is Marvel!!!!! hint wink hint wink.

Comment

After playing too much of the last Marvel pack in such a short time I decided to take a break from pinball but this table looks sweet and I'll be picking it up day 1 as usual. Hopefully my skills haven't gotten rusty in the last couple of months.

Comment

Looks like real good fun from the gameplay video and like it will be quite easy to keep the ball alive. I don't think even once in the video did the ball go down the outlanes (too lazy to watch again to confirm). Looks like you need to work for your points, but on the other hand it might also be one of the tables like many of Zen's recent tables that have a wizard mode that scores mega. I really don't mind that as it encourages players to play through to wizard mode.

So, can't wait for the release date. Am on a bit of a holiday so will be able to give it a good shot when it comes out... can't wait to see if it has a deep scoring/strategy system.
                  XBox One Gamertag - PinStratsDan

Pinball FX3 Tips & Strategy Guide YouTube Channel - PinStratsDan

Discord server - PinStratsDan

Twitter - PinStratsDan

Facebook - PinStratsDan

Cloda's somewhat vain and sort of self-indulgent thread

Comment

Yeh is must be easy to keep the Ball alive since Crackervizzo was demo'ing it lol I Kid, I Kid.

Defo it looks very interesting and fun so next week im gonna be all over this, yeh ive been having a break from Pinball so many need a couple of days to get back into the swing of things.
                    sigpic

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
                    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
                    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Comment

DUDE I'M EXCITED!!! I've never played PvZ before, so this is going to be a good showing for me. I always love what Zen does (except for Extreme *shrudders*) That PvZ table looks frickin' epic! I'm so stoked for this. I really am. I knew this was going to be a PvZ theme. I'm glad it is!
                      PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
                      Gamertag- RAFIE82
                      YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
                      Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Comment

Here is some screenshots :
                        http://playxbla.com/popcap-unveils-n...ax-prime-2012/
                        French fans forum : www.LUPsClub.com

Comment

Originally posted by wims View Post
                          Awesome find m8, thanks.
                          sigpic

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
                          Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
                          *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Comment

Very nice. I'm looking forward to playing it on Wednesday.

trivia: I watched the video on the blog page more closely to see if they used real machines on the live action part. The backglass has been masked on each, but you can see some details on the playfields and the machine fronts. The pvz table is Funhouse (see Rudy's head clearly at 15s), and the table on the right is a DataEast Star Wars (see R2D2 at 23s).

Comment

Nice pictures, very clear. PvZ is going to be a busy table come release time.

Comment

Zen, IT IS ALL YOUR FAULT.

because of this table i am gonna get an xbox 360, and the rest of the tables available, i know for sure it will take a long time to get them on the 3DS .

Comment

Working...
                                X