Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Civil War Comes to Pinball FX2 - Whose Side Are You On?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Lets not start a Civil War
    sigpic

    Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

    PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by ShoryukenToTheChin View Post
      Lets not start a Civil War
      haha , good one

      you know whats weird all this time i confused civil war with marvel secret wars , i thought i was that comic from the 80' i use this site called http://www.coverbrowser.com/ , looks like civil war is a recent comic
      i don't have a pci use ps3 browser

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
        That's the plan, but we all know how funky digital distribution can be. Also, with CW being released on iOS, Android, Mac, Win8, PSN and XBLA, that's a lot of work to get them synced up on the same release date. Cross your fingers and toes, people.
        And then we can expect news on the new license/tables by...?

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Dorktron2000 View Post
          And then we can expect news on the new license/tables by...?
          One thing at a time...

          Comment


          • #35
            Why is everyone walking around with big s on their face's

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by satch View Post
              Why is everyone walking around with big s on their face's
              LOL

              Originally posted by ShoryukenToTheChin View Post
              Lets not start a Civil War
              ZING! Quote of the day, right there!

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post

                ZING! Quote of the day, right there!
                Do I win a pair of Zen Slippers
                sigpic

                Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

                PSN = SrkToTheChin
                Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
                *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

                Comment


                • #38
                  Hey everyone!

                  We set up a meeting at NY Comic Con for Chip from The BTeam Podcast to chat with Chris Baker, the Interactive Manager at Marvel, and here it is! As some of you may know, Chip is a HUGE fan of ours (over 500 hours on Zen/Marvel Pinball!!) and a friend as well, so it's awesome to see him completely nerd out while talking to Chris about the Civil War table, and other Marvel games. There is a bit of audio interference, but still worth checking out. Chris reveals how the Civil War table starts each game... Click here to watch and find out more

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                    Hey everyone!

                    We set up a meeting at NY Comic Con for Chip from The BTeam Podcast to chat with Chris Baker, the Interactive Manager at Marvel, and here it is!
                    I've known Chip FOREVER (Well, internet forever), Great guy and a hell of a gamer. We met at Gamerankings.com and he was my Red Mage in FFXI for about 2 years. Check him out guys, he has the Rapier seal of approval, for all that means

                    P.S. If I haven't beat Chips score on a table, just means I haven't tried And according to Raptr, I have 424 hours on Pinball FX2 but I only signed up for it after being on here a few months, so its prolly off.
                    Last edited by rapierdwit; 10-26-2012, 02:09 PM.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by rapierdwit View Post
                      I've known Chip FOREVER (Well, internet forever), Great guy and a hell of a gamer. We met at Gamerankings.com and he was my Red Mage in FFXI for about 2 years. Check him out guys, he has the Rapier seal of approval, for all that means

                      P.S. If I haven't beat Chips score on a table, just means I haven't tried And according to Raptr, I have 424 hours on Pinball FX2 but I only signed up for it after being on here a few months, so its prolly off.
                      Awesome! I was on his podcast once or twice and I met up with him at PAX East this year, he's a great guy!

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Hey Everyone! We have our release date for the Marvel Civil War table!

                        You can pick it up on November 21st for Pinball FX2! Check out our blog for details.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          C'mon guys! We don't wanna reveal our identities and register with the government so they can control us!! (this is coming from an Air Force vet btw) LOL Besides it frustrates the integrity of being a masked hero to protect their identity, right?! The heroes would never have peace. They would be hounded like celebrities! Sorry..I'm just getting myself in the mood and I'm hyped for the table. As you can see....you all know whose side I'm on!
                          PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
                          Gamertag- RAFIE82
                          YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
                          Nintendo ID- Rafie82

                          Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            One more day, I have the MS points ready and waiting

                            I'm assuming it'll be another "1 achievement" table, but as long as the table is as well designed and addictive as the others, I'll be happy. Also, I have a thing for red and blue tables, like the Spiderman one....the colours just look "right", so that's another reason for me to look forward to Civil War

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Im on Caps side for sure
                              sigpic

                              Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

                              PSN = SrkToTheChin
                              Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
                              *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by ShoryukenToTheChin View Post
                                Im on Caps side for sure
                                And you know it! Besides..you and the Cap share the same name after all.

                                Originally posted by Berty33 View Post
                                One more day, I have the MS points ready and waiting

                                I'm assuming it'll be another "1 achievement" table
                                Probably so. Still, I already have my points ready for it. So we'll be good. LOL I'll have that one achievement.
                                PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
                                Gamertag- RAFIE82
                                YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
                                Nintendo ID- Rafie82

                                Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X